Author Topic: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...  (Read 165563 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...
« Reply #300 on: February 07, 2010, 12:24:51 PM »
LOL so I suppose he isn't hitting the pose yet here either?

LMAO

::)

you are sad. dorian's front relaxed was awful because his physique was ugly. and you know it.

but he won because he was bigger and had a back. the rest didn't matter to the judges.

which it should have.

No he's flexing as hard as he can  ::)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2010, 12:31:41 PM »
LOL so I suppose he isn't hitting the pose yet here either?

LMAO

you are sad. dorian's front relaxed was awful because his physique was ugly. and you know it.

but he won because he was bigger and had a back. the rest didn't matter to the judges.

which it should have.
That's exactly what I'm claiming....he's not hitting the pose in your pic.  Can you not see the difference??

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
No he's flexing as hard as he can  ::)

no, he looks good there because he is not standing next to his competition in the same pose..
duh.

you crack me up. you post pics of dorian standing alone and say he looks good.

when any shot of him standing next to his competition in the same shot has him looking horrible.

gee, I wonder why?

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »
Ah looking for a way out of your ignorant statement huh? very typical of you.

He's missing the classic diamond shape quad sweep, he's missing proportion in relation to his quads calves, he's missing separation between the inner and outer heads of the gastrocnemous vastus lateralis, rectus femoris, and vastus medialis, he's also missing development of the fore mention muscles but it appears they're just as big as this guy LMFAO so there fore they're not missing

run along and gather up the courage to try and appears you know what you're talking about I'll be here ready to correct your stupidity as usual.

fixed ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2010, 12:42:50 PM »
let's see what else I can have fun with...

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: February 07, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »
no, he looks good there because he is not standing next to his competition in the same pose..
duh.

when any shot of him standing next to his competition in the same shot has him looking horrible.

gee, I wonder why?

Jesus, you are desperate and stupid.  First, Dorian is winning the first shot you just posted - yes Milos abs look better, but look at Dorian's superior delts, width, and thickness.  Again, it is clear that he is not in the pose in the other two you posted.  This is not an excuse, but a fact.  I admit Dorian didn't look good when he was literally relaxed. Do you think Ronnie did?  He didn't either.  But to compare those to the best shot of Ronnie in hitting the full relaxed pose is simply stupid...which explains why you always do it.

Here are some comparison pics for you...

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2010, 12:45:48 PM »
Ah looking for a way out of your ignorant statement huh? very typical of you.

He's missing the classic diamond shape biceps peak, he's missing proportion in relation to his quads forearms, he's missing separation between the inner and outer heads of the gastrocnemous biceps brachii and the brachialis muscle, he's also missing development of the fore mention muscles but it appears they're just as big as this guy LMFAO so there fore they're not missing

run along and gather up the courage to try and appears you know what you're talking about I'll be here ready to correct your stupidity as usual.

I'm enjoying owning you :)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2010, 12:51:28 PM »
duh.

gee, I wonder why?

You're an idiot. This is not an opinion but fact.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2010, 12:58:17 PM »
fixed ;)

Poor Neo looking for a way out his stupidity just like said just like this gem

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: February 07, 2010, 12:59:26 PM »
let's see what else I can have fun with...

Oh how about another internet challenge LMFAO

Internet challenge

ah well, I'm off to the gym. I'll let ND and Mr.1derful continue posting in my absence. Who knows... maybe I'll compete in the next Mr. Getbig. I've put on a lot of size and worked on my weaknesses since Mr. Getbig 2. I would encourage ND to enter since he claims he's bigger than me but I know he'll just come up with an excuse to pussy ou

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #310 on: February 07, 2010, 01:01:27 PM »
Poor Neo looking for a way out his stupidity just like said.

is that all you got? lol How does me quoting you verbatim to expose the weakness of your argument make me look stupid?

If anything, you calling me stupid is calling yourself stupid.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #311 on: February 07, 2010, 01:02:58 PM »
Oh how about another internet challenge LMFAO

Internet challenge

ah well, I'm off to the gym. I'll let ND and Mr.1derful continue posting in my absence. Who knows... maybe I'll compete in the next Mr. Getbig. I've put on a lot of size and worked on my weaknesses since Mr. Getbig 2. I would encourage ND to enter since he claims he's bigger than me but I know he'll just come up with an excuse to pussy out

<yawn> I'll ask you again

what is the point of posting that quote?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: February 07, 2010, 01:03:40 PM »
I'm enjoying owning you :)

His calves are big so they're not missing anything LMFAO

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #313 on: February 07, 2010, 01:05:01 PM »
Jesus, you are desperate and stupid.  First, Dorian is winning the first shot you just posted - yes Milos abs look better, but look at Dorian's superior delts, width, and thickness.  Again, it is clear that he is not in the pose in the other two you posted.  This is not an excuse, but a fact.  I admit Dorian didn't look good when he was literally relaxed. Do you think Ronnie did?  He didn't either.  But to compare those to the best shot of Ronnie in hitting the full relaxed pose is simply stupid...which explains why you always do it.

Here are some comparison pics for you...

LOL

according to the nuthuggers there if there are 5000 pics of dorian on the internet, he is "not flexing" in 4998 of them.. ::) ::) ::)

LOL

how pathetic.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #314 on: February 07, 2010, 01:06:03 PM »
ND, I think it's hilarious you obviously put some effort into your response and all I had to do was substitute a few words to beat you at your game.

now you're all butt-hurt and acting defensive by calling me stupid and posting irrelevant quotes from other threads. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 07, 2010, 01:07:49 PM »
is that all you got? lol How does me quoting you verbatim to expose the weakness of your argument make me look stupid?

If anything, you calling me stupid is calling yourself stupid.

You didn't quote me verbatim idiot go look up the word. you changed my words around in an attempt to distance yourself from your stupid assessment that he's not missing calves because they're big LMFAO

You're proving how stupid you are with each word you type

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: February 07, 2010, 01:09:38 PM »
LOL

according to the nuthuggers there if there are 5000 pics of dorian on the internet, he is "not flexing" in 4998 of them.. ::) ::) ::)

LOL

how pathetic.
Epic response after getting owned, dipshit!  You only post the ones where he isn't flexing because that is the only way you can back up your unhealthy, obsessive and sickening Dorian hate.  

The laughable part is that you are the only person on here that doesn't see this.  Ever notice how none of the other Ronnie fans support your posts any more?  That's because you are moronic.  :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: February 07, 2010, 01:10:22 PM »
ND, I think it's hilarious you obviously put some effort into your response and all I had to do was substitute a few words to beat you at your game.

now you're all butt-hurt and acting defensive by calling me stupid and posting irrelevant quotes from other threads. ;D

No you're stupid because you don't know what verbatim means  ;) you're stupid because you think he's not missing calves because they're big yet lacking everywhere else , there are a lot of reasons you're stupid these are just a few  ;)

the McGough quote is another example of your running from your stupid statements and the Internet challenge is just fucking pathetic  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: February 07, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »
<yawn> I'll ask you again

what is the point of posting that quote?

The points is when you get beat down by logic and intelligence you feel some pathetic need to try and equal the score on another arena because you lost miserably debating and think you'd have better luck in an internet-physique contest LMMFAO that ' challenge ' was the ultimate meltdown  ;D

I always laugh when I read that your insecurity is only rivaled by your stupidity

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #319 on: February 07, 2010, 01:24:58 PM »
Quote from: Hulkster
the pics and vids show dorian getting owned all the time

Yet he won his Olympias by a wider margin over better competition than Coleman did.   Yet the judges, media, and fellow competitors all said he destroyed the competition......

Man, it must have been a heck of a fix, Hulkster.  And we still haven't seen how fixing a competition for a British bodybuilder was a benefit to anyone.
Y

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: February 07, 2010, 01:29:06 PM »
Yet he won his Olympias by a wider margin over better competition than Coleman did.   Yet the judges, media, and fellow competitors all said he destroyed the competition......

Man, it must have been a heck of a fix, Hulkster.  And we still haven't seen how fixing a competition for a British bodybuilder was a benefit to anyone.

QFT! The judges, media, fellow competitors and those who saw Doz in person must have it all wrong.  Somehow only Dorian was favored by the judges; yet these same judges never, ever favored Ronnie  :)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #321 on: February 07, 2010, 01:29:31 PM »
The points is when you get beat down by logic and intelligence

where have you ever beat me in logic or intelligence? I run laps around you while doing it backwards. You have shit for brains compared to me. Maybe that's why you're a middle-aged man working in a flower shop.

you feel some pathetic need to try and equal the score on another arena because you lost miserably debating and think you'd have better luck in an internet-physique contest LMMFAO that ' challenge ' was the ultimate meltdown

actually, no. This is a bodybuilding site. It's called Getbig for f*ck sakes. I understand it's a forum but you're always on here and I've never seen any pics from you. That wasn't a challenge to you so much as encouraging you to leave your mom's basement to hit the weights once in a while.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #322 on: February 07, 2010, 01:30:37 PM »

Also don't forget Dorian came as an relative unknown to his first Olympia and took Haney down the wire. If it was 'fixed' (LOL, always cracks me up without fail), then fix it for a So-Cal based bodybuilder like Shawn with a big mouth and lots of opinions so he can market the sport better. Not a pasty white Northern English guy training in a basement in grey old Birmingham and only compete once a year. The clueless-ness on this board is breathtaking.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2010, 01:38:22 PM »
not going to read hundreds of posts, but is this argument regarding which of the two was better relative to their time period/competition? or are some of you seriously arguing that dorian was a "better" bodybuilder than coleman in absolute terms?

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: February 07, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »
I have yet to see a video of Dorian getting owned...not even in 97.  

Here's 95:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5049884837576382067#

Here's 97:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa0003_mr-olympia-1997_sport

Here's 94:

Here's 96: 2 parts