Author Topic: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...  (Read 165670 times)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Re: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...
« Reply #325 on: February 07, 2010, 01:42:07 PM »
not going to read hundreds of posts, but is this argument regarding which of the two was better relative to their time period/competition? or are some of you seriously arguing that dorian was a "better" bodybuilder than coleman in absolute terms?
I'd say Dorian dominated during the most competitive era of bodybuilding, with the likes of Kevin, Shawn, Flex, Nasser, etc., all being in their prime.
In absolute terms, I'd say Ronnie was freakier looking than Dorian, but I think it would be a toss up if they competed at their respective peaks. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #326 on: February 07, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
where have you ever beat me in logic or intelligence? I run laps around you while doing it backwards. You have shit for brains compared to me. Maybe that's why you're a middle-aged man working in a flower shop.

actually, no. This is a bodybuilding site. It's called Getbig for f*ck sakes. I understand it's a forum but you're always on here and I've never seen any pics from you. That wasn't a challenge to you so much as encouraging you to leave your mom's basement to hit the weights once in a while.

where have you ever beat me in logic or intelligence? I run laps around you while doing it backwards. You have shit for brains compared to me. Maybe that's why you're a middle-aged man working in a flower shop.

See the Truce tread it's a great start  ;) you know nothing and everything you did commit to you go beat over the fucking head , addressed , corrected and dismissed.

Hahahaha my moms basement I haven't heard that one before  ::) and I'm not technically middleage yet strike two and I don't work in a flower shop strike three you're out as usual Neo wrong , wrong and wrong  ;D

actually, no. This is a bodybuilding site. It's called Getbig for f*ck sakes. I understand it's a forum but you're always on here and I've never seen any pics from you. That wasn't a challenge to you so much as encouraging you to leave your mom's basement to hit the weights once in a while.

You will never see pics of me I know you want me to ' swallow ' your milkshake but I'm hetro  ;) I think it's pathetic guys posting  pics online trying to impress others the height if insecurity. I'm above showing off for anyone I don't do it in the gym or outside the gym , I don't have a compulsion to impress people maybe because I'm not short like you and have to try and compensate  ;D

now you're reduced to speculating what I do and you're only destined to fall flat on your faces as usual.  ;)

I own you Neo you're not in my league in my capacity

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #327 on: February 07, 2010, 01:49:31 PM »
 :D
$

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 07, 2010, 01:52:35 PM »

That's from 1992 and still unmatched 18 years later

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: February 07, 2010, 01:53:14 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: February 07, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2010, 01:57:52 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2010, 02:01:22 PM »
Unmtached 17 years later  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2010, 02:07:48 PM »
x2 no one can beat that even today

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »
I'd say Dorian dominated during the most competitive era of bodybuilding, with the likes of Kevin, Shawn, Flex, Nasser, etc., all being in their prime.

here's the problem with your assessment. None of those guys except maybe Kevin and Shawn competed against Dorian at their absolute peak. Flex's best was at the 93 Arnold. Nasser's best was the 99 Arnold. If you want to claim that Flex was near his prime in 93, then a strong argument can be made for his physique at the 99 GP. Kevin also looked amazing at the 99 GP (but I'm giving you 94). Ronnie beat all those guys too including Chris Cormier.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: February 07, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »
here's the problem with your assessment. None of those guys except maybe Kevin and Shawn competed against Dorian at their absolute peak. Flex's best was at the 93 Arnold. Nasser's best was the 99 Arnold. If you want to claim that Flex was near his prime in 93, then a strong argument can be made for his physique at the 99 GP. Kevin also looked amazing at the 99 GP (but I'm giving you 94). Ronnie beat all those guys too including Chris Cormier.

verbatim

verbatim   /vəʳb'eɪtɪm/ listen
      Synonyms:
          o adjective: verbal, literal, textual
          o adverb: literatim, word for word, verbally, literally
          o
            If you repeat something verbatim, you use exactly the same words as were used originally. ADV ADV after v
                +
                  The President's speeches are regularly reproduced verbatim in the state-run newspapers.
                +
                  Verbatim is also an adjective. ADJ ADJ n
                      #
                        I was treated to a verbatim report of every conversation she's taken part in over the past week.

;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #336 on: February 07, 2010, 03:00:36 PM »

Utterly unmatched. So far ahead of Jay and Ronnie that it's not right mentioning those two in the same sentence.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #337 on: February 07, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »
Utterly unmatched. So far ahead of Jay and Ronnie that it's not right mentioning those two in the same sentence.

::) ::) ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2010, 03:11:27 PM »
^^^ Dorian looks like a block of cheese compared to Ronnie. LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »

Dorian's bigger HARDER DRIER and better balanced Ronnie 2001 would look petite next to that version of Dorian and nice way , way oversharpened image to prove your point  ;D

copy this one verbatim too idiot  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: February 07, 2010, 03:20:31 PM »

Nasser said his best was 1997 Flex was filled with oil by 99 1993 was his best by far Kevin's best was 1995 or 1992 need anything else corrected? oh yeah and 2003 wasn't Ronnie's best  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2010, 03:26:01 PM »
Dorian's bigger

yes

HARDER DRIER

no. F*ck you're stupid if you think a 6 weeks pre-contest Dorian is more conditioned than 01 ASC Ronnie

and better balanced Ronnie 2001

no. I swear you like to throw "balance" around in favor of Dorian every time without thinking before you speak.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #342 on: February 07, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »
Nasser said his best was 1997

I couldn't care less what Nasser said. Look at the pics in the 99 Arnold coverage.

Flex was filled with oil by 99 1993 was his best by far

judges didn't care. So your counter-argument is irrelevant.

Kevin's best was 1995 or 1992 need anything else corrected?

lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: February 07, 2010, 03:37:23 PM »
yes

no. F*ck you're stupid if you think a 6 weeks pre-contest Dorian is more conditioned than 01 ASC Ronnie

no. I swear you like to throw "balance" around in favor of Dorian every time without thinking before you speak.

No version of Dorian was harder or drier according to you but then again what do you know?

you're also the genius who thinks balance & proportion are the same thing and bitched I kept typing both to full up his clear advantage

and nice attempt at glossing over a clearly oversharpened image

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: February 07, 2010, 03:41:34 PM »
I couldn't care less what Nasser said. Look at the pics in the 99 Arnold coverage.

judges didn't care. So your counter-argument is irrelevant.

lol

You couldn't care  less what many experts claim nothing new with you , I seen the 99 coverage and he looks better in mid 1990s

they didn't care about Ronnie's bitch tits it doesn't mean it was his best showing , 1993 is Flex's highwater mark and after the accident his physique never looked the same and he lost that contest in 99 so maybe the judges did care

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #345 on: February 07, 2010, 05:52:50 PM »
or are some of you seriously arguing that dorian was a "better" bodybuilder than coleman in absolute terms?

yes, the dorian nuthuggers are actually that stupid that they believe dorian had a better physique than Ronnie did at his peak..

::)

hard to believe, isn't it? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: February 07, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
shawn ray had better lines but dorian was grainier

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #347 on: February 07, 2010, 05:55:44 PM »
F*ck you're stupid if you think a 6 weeks pre-contest Dorian is more conditioned than 01 ASC Ronnie

he is saying this because dorian's friend, countrymen and probable lover Peter McGough said this..

and ND blindly agrees with everything this man says, no matter how stupid and out of touch with reality it is..and saying dorian 6 weeks out was in better condition than a peak in contest shape ronnie is really really stupid.

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #348 on: February 07, 2010, 06:30:23 PM »
seriously, it baffles my mind how dumb ND can be sometimes. Arguing that Dorian 6 wks out is more conditioned than a prime-conditioned Ronnie.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #349 on: February 07, 2010, 06:34:10 PM »