Author Topic: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...  (Read 165594 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...
« Reply #525 on: February 14, 2010, 06:54:26 AM »
no

No what? a soft imbalanced Ronnie?  ???  ???  ???  this is what you're offering? his calves are missing  ;) and you can barely see his lats

NOT even close

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #526 on: February 14, 2010, 06:54:30 AM »

no separations or striations, arms too small for his torso and a torn bicep, yet the best physique ever according to ND ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: February 14, 2010, 06:56:48 AM »

no separations or striations, arms too small for his torso and a torn bicep, yet the best physique ever according to ND ::)

No none you can tell all that from a pic , great eyes Mr Judge HHAHAHAHAH especially considering pics mean nothing but you know better

I never once said it was the best physique ever liar , according to how contests are judged he would beat anyone before or since

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #528 on: February 14, 2010, 06:57:09 AM »
Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded.

this quote means dick without visual evidence. Let's see these pics of him at 280 lbs shredded. By the way, Chris Lund who is probably an even more respected photographer in the bodybuilding industry said Ronnie is better. ;)

Chris Lund (Paraphrased by Milos Sarcev) - European Flex, April 2004

"Chris Lund who I consider to be a great expert in our sport of bodybuilding, told me that Ronnie is simply the best bodybuilder he has ever seen, or photographed, and he has seen everybody, during the last 35 years."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: February 14, 2010, 06:59:07 AM »
this just goes to show that ND doesn't know more about competitive bodybuilding. It baffles me how he can say a lesser conditioned, less proportional, and less symmetrical Dorian is better.

You know what again little man? 

go read a book or two maybe you'll understand the sport better because you don't like the messenger you're wrongly claiming the message if wrong

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #530 on: February 14, 2010, 07:03:09 AM »
You know what again little man? 

go read a book or two maybe you'll understand the sport better because you don't like the messenger you're wrongly claiming the message if wrong

rather than arguing like a little kid, why don't you provide reasons to support your claim? All you do is make retarded comments and argue by saying everyone else is wrong and telling them you know more about bodybuilding.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: February 14, 2010, 07:04:18 AM »
this quote means dick without visual evidence. Let's see these pics of him at 280 lbs shredded. By the way, Chris Lund who is probably an even more respected photographer in the bodybuilding industry said Ronnie is better. ;)

Chris Lund (Paraphrased by Milos Sarcev) - European Flex, April 2004

"Chris Lund who I consider to be a great expert in our sport of bodybuilding, told me that Ronnie is simply the best bodybuilder he has ever seen, or photographed, and he has seen everybody, during the last 35 years."

That quotes not from a person whose seen both live and in person  ::) no he made it up and the picture is fake

of hearsay huh? you were bitching about things standing up in court? hearsay doesn't  ;) Arnold Schwarzennegger has said the best physique he ever seen was Flex 1993 does Lund trump Arnold?  ;) the old subjective quotes problem , lets say Lund did say it does it make it true?

As Weider photographer Bill Dobbins so succinctly put it as Yates strutted his stuff : " I have never seen such muscle development on a human being.

works both ways kid I don't fear subjective quotes and take them for what they are

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: February 14, 2010, 07:06:41 AM »
rather than arguing like a little kid, why don't you provide reasons to support your claim? All you do is make retarded comments and argue by saying everyone else is wrong and telling them you know more about bodybuilding.

Coming from the troll who runs from posts and resorts to ad hominem attacks again come back when your knowledge increases , honestly read a few books on the subject maybe you'll be able to run with the big dogs  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: February 14, 2010, 07:08:47 AM »

no balance & proportion or density, calves too small for his quads and two missing calves, yet the best physique ever according to Neo ::)

That's NOT verbatim by the way  ;)

( sea what I did )  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #534 on: February 14, 2010, 07:11:29 AM »
of hearsay huh? you were bitching about things standing up in court? hearsay doesn't Arnold Schwarzennegger has said the best physique he ever seen was Flex 1993 does Lund trump Arnold? the old subjective quotes problem , lets say Lund did say it does it make it true?

ahhh yes, here come the excuses. lol

by the way, here's what Flex Wheeler has to say ;)

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

As Weider photographer Bill Dobbins so succinctly put it as Yates strutted his stuff : " I have never seen such muscle development on a human being.

again, your quote means dick. Ronnie surpassed Dorian's level of muscle development.

Shawn Ray – 2003 Year in Review (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

there's also a quote from Flex magazine saying it's difficult to imagine anyone surpassing Ronnie's level of mass in this lifetime or the next.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: February 14, 2010, 07:14:55 AM »

again, your quote means dick. Ronnie surpassed Dorian's level of muscle development.

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

there's also a quote from Flex magazine saying it's difficult to imagine anyone surpassing Ronnie's level of mass in this lifetime or the next.

No excuses , again let's say he did say it is it truth? NO it's an opinion on a very subjective topic , Again Neo Arnold said the best physique EVER was Flex 1993 ASC Who is right? answer the question

I love how he says he only won on sheer mass I'm sure you agree with that to , and sure Ronnie was very massive at that show and in good condition , that means what? though? 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: February 14, 2010, 07:16:48 AM »

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

He's technically right seeing Dorian never competed onstage at 282 pounds so Ronnie was the biggest

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #537 on: February 14, 2010, 07:17:28 AM »
Boom! Headshot! ;D

Team Flex – Flexonline.com, November 2004

“It’s difficult to imagine anyone surpassing Big Ron’s level of mass in this, or any, lifetime.”

Mike Matarazzo - Flex, January 2004

"Ronnie had so much dense muscle that it looked as though his skin could no longer hold it and he'd explode. His quads were so full and dense, they don't look real."

IFBB Official Kenny Kassel - Flex, Janurary 2004

"Ronnie has managed to develop muscles that haven't been identified yet."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: February 14, 2010, 07:17:53 AM »
Flex Magazine Jan 1999

Ernie Taylor

" When I saw Ronnie Coleman backstage before the prejudging , it was looking at ' three-D ' again. He looked fantastic. But I think if Dorian ( Yates ) were competing he would have won the show . "

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: February 14, 2010, 07:19:18 AM »
Q ] When people talk of the greatest Olympian's Ronnie's name is usually high on the list. In fact, he is widely regarded as the best bodybuilder of all time.

[ A ] I hate to say this but they are blind. People that don't approve of what we are talking about right now are blind. You have to understand. Look, Ronnie Coleman is probably the most muscular bodybuilder ever. If he could have drawn a better picture of himself on the stage he would have had more appeal, but he did not.

Samir bannout  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #540 on: February 14, 2010, 07:19:22 AM »
LOL

ND is saying ronnie has no density when he blows dorian away in this area and all other areas:

look:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #541 on: February 14, 2010, 07:20:05 AM »
what's that Mr. Weider? Ronnie has the best physique ever you say? ;)

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: February 14, 2010, 07:22:04 AM »
what's that Mr. Weider, co-founder of the IFBB? Ronnie has the best physique ever you say? ;)

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Thanks for playing little man  ;)

Checkmate

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat

Ronnie concedes Dorian is superior thanks for playing guys it's been fun !  ;)  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #543 on: February 14, 2010, 07:23:09 AM »
it's written in the holy grail of bodybuilding that Ronnie is the best ever.

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: February 14, 2010, 07:25:38 AM »
it's written in the holy grail of bodybuilding that Ronnie is the best ever.

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

Ronnie pwns fan-boys  ;)

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #545 on: February 14, 2010, 07:27:37 AM »
Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "This is my last question for you Ronnie, and it's quite "hypothetical" but I believe it is a good one. Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rcinter.htm

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #546 on: February 14, 2010, 07:30:16 AM »
Tony Doherty - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=270388.msg3803035#msg3803035

"Absolutely no question. The best ever, I have seen them and worked with them all. Seeing Ronnie in 2003 was like looking into the future!"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: February 14, 2010, 07:30:36 AM »
Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "This is my last question for you Ronnie, and it's quite "hypothetical" but I believe it is a good one. Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rcinter.htm
oppssss omitted a part  ;)

I couldn't have beat them in their hey days.

Again for a third time he admits he couldn't beat Dorian lol epic backfire geee I wonder why you left that part out? kid ? and I though Ronnie was an idiot? according to you? hahahahahaha now he's not epic hypocrisy and backpeddling

thanks for playing little man  ;)

Ronnie admits 3 times now he couldn't beat Dorian

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #548 on: February 14, 2010, 07:33:08 AM »
Again for a third time he admits he couldn't beat Dorian lol epic backfire geee I wonder why you left that part out? kid ? and I though Ronnie was an idiot? according to you? hahahahahaha now he's not epic hypocrisy and backpeddling

wtf are you babbling about? Ronnie said he would win in a contest against all of them at their prime during his Olympia reign.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: February 14, 2010, 07:37:05 AM »
wtf are you babbling about? Ronnie said he would win in a contest against all of them at their prime during his Olympia reign.

You left out a very important part of that quote because it contradicts your bullshit NO WHERE did he say I would beat them he eluded to it but never committed to it , in fact he says specifically he couldn't beat them in their day

when he did commit to an answered what did he say small fry?

Thanks for playing , Your owned by your own hero , Ronnie says in black & white he could NOT beat Dorian , no eluded , no hinting , no guesses. Ronnie trumps any quote you can post on the subject.

Run along little man your defeated as usual.  ;)