Author Topic: Are my legs that bad?  (Read 9161 times)

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
Re: Are my legs that bad?
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2009, 03:02:55 AM »
How are those business interests in Dubai , India Matty?

Hope everythings going good out there

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2009, 03:09:56 AM »
Matt just out of curiosity what does your cycle look like?  

Here are some tips on growing legs:
-Don't be afraid of high reps.  
-Use lots of intensity.
-Vary your calf routine.  
-On leg day wear shorts and a long sleeve shirt/baggy sweater.  This shoudl prevent you from being distracted by your upper body and allow you to focus on your legs.  

As much as he doesn't like to admit it there are a lot of chemicals running through those veins I can assure you.

Shit, those chemicals have been running rampant since 02 or 03 or probably since he first started lifting ;)

I can almost guarantee that Matt has NEVER trained natural. Always needed and relied on assistance whether it's low dosages or high dosages.

Without it I would say given his height he is around 155-160 max.

With proper genetics and the combination of juice it can do wonders as shown here only that it didn't work to well on legs, probably a genetic defect or simply being lazy, which I think the latter.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2009, 03:31:54 AM »
Matt, right from the start this thread was a precursor to you posting pics and trying to get a bit of ego.  Your transparency is legendary. 

Like I said earlier, I think you cherry picked the pictures because I remember the on stage pictures being much, much more unimpressive, as far as your legs go.

And.. funnily enough, when it came to you comparing yourself to your competitors, you were able to find onstage pictures of them, without difficulty.  Interesting.

To me, this is another example of your non-genuine motives - as usual, doing this sort of creepy, halfwitted "electronic mumbling" version of showing off.   

Matt has been on the gear for years, I don't know why that is even questioned.  He used to post in the steroid board until 240 started exposing him and that thing blew up.  At which point, wisely, he deleted those posts.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2009, 11:15:23 PM »
Everyone that bashes Matt needs to post up their pics. You know damn well most of you jackasses would be peepin him in the gym.. tryin to walk around like sharks with bait waiting to ask all of your "creatine" and "how much do you bench" and "what do you do for arms?" shit...

I guess you must enjoy the bashing huh Matthew?  

BTW Matt, what kind of questions do you get at the gym? Can you actually get through a workout without someone coming up and asking about something?

Well some people come up to me and say to me that they saw my pic on this fat burner product at GNC and want to know if it works etc,  a dude the other day asked me how i trained calves! :P  i was like is this a joke!, but my calves from the back look ok..  So i told him what i do, then he went and did it!.  And most people comment on my arms at the gym.  

off season 197lbs calves still have a long ways to go!

http://www.physiquebook.com

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2009, 11:18:24 PM »
oops... quick! [/IMG]

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2009, 11:27:48 PM »
Matt, right from the start this thread was a precursor to you posting pics and trying to get a bit of ego.  Your transparency is legendary. 

Like I said earlier, I think you cherry picked the pictures because I remember the on stage pictures being much, much more unimpressive, as far as your legs go.

And.. funnily enough, when it came to you comparing yourself to your competitors, you were able to find onstage pictures of them, without difficulty.  Interesting.

To me, this is another example of your non-genuine motives - as usual, doing this sort of creepy, halfwitted "electronic mumbling" version of showing off.   

Matt has been on the gear for years, I don't know why that is even questioned.  He used to post in the steroid board until 240 started exposing him and that thing blew up.  At which point, wisely, he deleted those posts.

Cherry picked my pics ::) ok there........   The lighting was way better in my kitchen then the shitty high school stage lighting we had to compete under.  Whats Cherry picked about that pic?  It shows me from head to toe i can't hind anything in that pic with lighting etc, so WTF you're saying i look to good in that pic lol? well thats me! take it or leave hoe.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2009, 11:29:11 PM »

Cherry picked my pics ::) ok there........   The lighting was way better in the display kitchen for the company I work for thean the shitty high school stage lighting we had to compete under.  Whats Cherry picked about that pic?  It shows me from head to toe i can't hind anything in that pic with lighting etc, so WTF you're saying i look to good in that pic lol? well thats me! take it or leave hoe.

fixed

Alex23

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2009, 12:11:04 AM »
I dunno what it is about you Matt, you don't come up as a bad guy or anything but you're just not very likable... kinda like counter charisma just watching you bro... nothing personal...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »
I dunno what it is about you Matt, you don't come up as a bad guy or anything but you're just not very likable... kinda like counter charisma just watching you bro... nothing personal...

hows Alex doin?

Alex23

« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2009, 12:15:59 AM »
Pretty good brother. Getting ready to chill for christmas...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2009, 12:16:32 AM »

Its ok!, i like your honesty thats what counts! ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2009, 12:24:25 AM »
Cherry picked my pics Roll Eyes ok there........   The lighting was way better in my kitchen then the shitty high school stage lighting we had to compete under.  Whats Cherry picked about that pic?  It shows me from head to toe i can't hind anything in that pic with lighting etc, so WTF you're saying i look to good in that pic lol? well thats me! take it or leave hoe.

A hoe is a garden tool, Matt.  Thankyou for the kind offer, but I will be leaving it with the more likely of us two, to require its services.

Bad lighting it may be, your legs are smaller here.  These are the legs you're being judged on.  Not whatever condition you're in in the kitchen - or are you another member of the kamali kitchen classic?

As for whether I think you look "too good", I actually think you upper body is good.  But then again, it was good when you came here, years and years ago.  Like I say, you're not interested in what people really think, you're interested in how they can fuel your ego.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2009, 12:31:30 AM »
A hoe is a garden tool, Matt.  Thankyou for the kind offer, but I will be leaving it with the more likely of us two, to require its services.

Bad lighting it may be, your legs are smaller here.  These are the legs you're being judged on.  Not whatever condition you're in in the kitchen - or are you another member of the kamali kitchen classic?

As for whether I think you look "too good", I actually think you upper body is good.  But then again, it was good when you came here, years and years ago.  Like I say, you're not interested in what people really think, you're interested in how they can fuel your ego.

Yes so this proves my point that the shitty stage lighting totally mislead you on how i actually looked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  look how dark it is in that pic! ::).  After that as you can see im wearing the same trunks!, i went home took pics and this what you see!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2009, 12:38:59 AM »
If that is the same day I'm surprised.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2009, 12:39:05 AM »
here is my absolute ultimate dream to do to MattT---if I could land one like this on his spook face I would gladly take the jail time,.......soooooo worth it

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2009, 12:41:33 AM »
Matt's all good by me.
Cops alot of sh1t here but it doesnt bother him.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2009, 12:44:20 AM »
Matt's all good by me.
Cops alot of sh1t here but it doesnt bother him.

exactly! if it id be long gone!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2009, 12:46:15 AM »
here is my absolute ultimate dream to do to MattT---if I could land one like this on his spook face I would gladly take the jail time,.......soooooo worth it

lol :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2009, 01:46:42 AM »
Hey, let us bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones?

It's after all a new decade soon.

Let's treat Matt T like a true Getbigger.

He means well, it's not his fault that he is from Dubai, India.
Q

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2009, 01:48:00 AM »
hes from belgium

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2009, 04:45:22 AM »
Matt are you still doing posedowns in other peoples kitchens?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2009, 04:00:34 PM »