Author Topic: Are my legs that bad?  (Read 9157 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Are my legs that bad?
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 04:16:42 AM »
Your legs looked much worse on stage.  If you want honest answers, post honest picture, not cherry picked ones designed to feed your ego at the same time.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2009, 06:34:16 AM »
matt you look good, yes you need an outer quad sweep, but i would also work on your tri's, they are very flat.
175lbs by 31st July

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2009, 06:42:51 AM »
matt has a very good upper body and has real bodybuilding quality to his physique...but legs are lagging big time. i htink if he really hits legs hard he will build a very VERY good physique.

i suggest this routine
monday:
squats 4x6-8 reps
straight leg deadlifts 4x6-8
leg extensions 3x10-12
leg curls 3x10-12
standing calf raises 4x6-8 (never bounce at the bottom position as it takes away muscle work)
seated calf raises 2-3x10-15 (slower reps...as soleues is slow twitch muscle)

thur
leg press 4x6-8
seated leg curls 4x6-8
hack squats 3x10-12
glute ham raises 3x however many you can do
calves same as monday

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2009, 06:47:57 AM »
Worry more about your brain then your legs.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 08:39:24 AM »
Your legs are smaller compared to your upper body. You need more mass in them.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2009, 08:55:46 AM »
matt has a very good upper body and has real bodybuilding quality to his physique...but legs are lagging big time. i htink if he really hits legs hard he will build a very VERY good physique.

i suggest this routine
monday:
squats 4x6-8 reps
straight leg deadlifts 4x6-8
leg extensions 3x10-12
leg curls 3x10-12
standing calf raises 4x6-8 (never bounce at the bottom position as it takes away muscle work)
seated calf raises 2-3x10-15 (slower reps...as soleues is slow twitch muscle)

thur
leg press 4x6-8
seated leg curls 4x6-8
hack squats 3x10-12
glute ham raises 3x however many you can do
calves same as monday

So to bring up his legs, you suggest doing a majority of hamstring movements? His hamstrings are probably weaker than his quads (especially given he did not post any direct photos of them), and they need work.

But what Matt needs to do, is bust his ass at the squat rack for hours every week. He should be doing 20 rep squats, low rep squats...run the whole gamut and make it so his legs can't carry his ass out of the gym. If he has stairs, he should be riding his gym bag down the stairs due to his legs being unable to support him like a ghetto baby daddy on payday.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2009, 09:05:22 AM »
did you have polio as a child?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2009, 09:31:12 AM »
Def. not as good as your upper body...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »
matt you look good, yes you need an outer quad sweep, but i would also work on your tri's, they are very flat.

Thanks bro, but triceps flat? :P  yeh looks like i have markus ruhl triceps i guess ::) maybe u need to say triceps need to big bigger, however my arms already over power my body.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2009, 01:26:07 PM »

Thanks bro, but triceps flat? :P  yeh looks like i have markus ruhl triceps i guess ::) maybe u need to say triceps need to big bigger, however my arms already over power my body.

I love it, you ask for criticism and when you get it you can't take it. Yes your triceps do look flat from the front.
from incomplete data

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »
I love it, you ask for criticism and when you get it you can't take it. Yes your triceps do look flat from the front.

i will take realistic criticism.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2009, 01:29:35 PM »
damn you re getting that gh-jaw, why already on insulin and gh? you need more mass first

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »
Your legs are smaller compared to your upper body. You need more mass in them.

agreed

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2009, 01:34:05 PM »
When it comes to proportions it's also the leg lenght/thickness what matters. Focus on high rep presses/squats with a small foot stance would do you good.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »
damn you re getting that gh-jaw, why already on insulin and gh? you need more mass first

im not on any of that, maybe if i was my head would not look so small on my body :P, and i wouldn't still weigh 172lbs!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2009, 01:37:31 PM »
When it comes to proportions it's also the leg lenght/thickness what matters. Focus on high rep presses/squats with a small foot stance would do you good.
agree,,,till death do u part..legs are a totally different mindset than any other body part.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »

i will take realistic criticism.

How is what I wrote, or what others have written not realistic criticism?
You posted the thread asking what we thought of your legs; we told you.
You have seemingly avoided most, if not all posts, about your legs.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2009, 03:47:18 PM »
So to bring up his legs, you suggest doing a majority of hamstring movements? His hamstrings are probably weaker than his quads (especially given he did not post any direct photos of them), and they need work.

But what Matt needs to do, is bust his ass at the squat rack for hours every week. He should be doing 20 rep squats, low rep squats...run the whole gamut and make it so his legs can't carry his ass out of the gym. If he has stairs, he should be riding his gym bag down the stairs due to his legs being unable to support him like a ghetto baby daddy on payday.
i dont understand your post?
plz read the post again and count quad and hamstring exercises.

workout 1:

2 quad dominant exercises
2 hamstring dominant exercies

workout 2:

2 quad exerices
2 hamstring exercies

and of course i suggest he should work hard during the workouts.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2009, 08:32:01 PM »
Matt, you have a FANTASTIC structure. It just takes time and lots of everything ( cut the bullshit about calve size.) You will go far.

Having said that, what the fuck do you do for a living? Your house in all the shots you post looks beautiful ( almost as nice as Goatboy's Mother's.)

The Beef

Matt, The Beef asked a question.

The Beef

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2009, 08:46:21 PM »
* Crickets * ;)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »
How is what I wrote, or what others have written not realistic criticism?
You posted the thread asking what we thought of your legs; we told you.
You have seemingly avoided most, if not all posts, about your legs.

He could care less about your *constructive criticism*. He’s a mental midget looking for praise. I really cant believe people waste time responding to this guy. He’s creepy and pathetic.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »
"Guys, I've ben staring at pics of myself, and since I've also been craving attention, I figured I'd post the pics asking if my legs are 'really' too small and hoping everyone will talk about me for a few minutes."

Your legs suck.  They're fat and obviously undertrained.  It doesn't take anything beyond a rhesus monkey's intelligence to see that you don't train your legs hard, won't train your legs hard, and won't take a single drop of truthful criticism to heart. 

So, understanding that you'll ignore the insight,
You don't get in shape, and you will never get in shape because dieting is tough, and you don't have the ability to deal with any kind of discomfort. 

In 5 years, you'll be posting this exact thread, asking if your legs are 'really' all that bad....just as you have every fucking year since you learned what the internet was.  Your pics will be more recent, but your lack of improvement (and intelligence) will remain the same. 

Seriously, your legs fucking suck.  You're too weak minded to ever get in actual contest shape (que Matt's gathering of "good lighting" upper body shots as response) and you're too much of a panty-waist to train them hard enough to grow. 

Who the fuck cares anyway?  You take gear to compete in tested contests to win a local "bowling league champion" replica trophy, you don't care enough to diet strictly enough to get in shape, and you don't have the marbles to train hard enough to change your physique. 

If you don't have what it takes, why do you give two shits about a plastic trophy? 
And why do you give three shits about begging a group of Friday night trouser-snake handlers to tell you that "oh yeah Matt...your legs are RIGHT there..just a few more changes and you'll look different than you did when Nelly was tearing up the charts with "Country Grammar"

http://www.realmenwearbeards.com/index.htm
Y

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2009, 09:37:56 PM »
"Guys, I've ben staring at pics of myself, and since I've also been craving attention, I figured I'd post the pics asking if my legs are 'really' too small and hoping everyone will talk about me for a few minutes."

Your legs suck.  They're fat and obviously undertrained.  It doesn't take anything beyond a rhesus monkey's intelligence to see that you don't train your legs hard, won't train your legs hard, and won't take a single drop of truthful criticism to heart. 

You don't get in shape, and you will never get in shape because dieting is tough, and you don't have the ability to deal with any kind of discomfort. 

In 5 years, you'll be posting this exact thread, asking if your legs are 'really' all that bad....just as you have every fucking year since you learned what the internet was.  Your pics will be more recent, but your lack of improvement (and intelligence) will remain the same. 

Seriously, your legs fucking suck.  You're too weak minded to ever get in actual contest shape (que Matt's gathering of "good lighting" upper body shots as response) and you're too much of a panty-waist to train them hard enough to grow. 

Who the fuck cares anyway?  You take gear to compete in tested contests to win a local "bowling league champion" replica trophy, you don't care enough to diet strictly enough to get in shape, and you don't have the marbles to train hard enough to change your physique. 

If you don't have what it takes, why do you give two shits about a plastic trophy? 
And why do you give three shits about begging a group of Friday night trouser-snake handlers to tell you that "oh yeah Matt...your legs are RIGHT there..just a few more changes and you'll look different than you did when Nelly was tearing up the charts with "Country Grammar"

QFMFT!!
Wait for it....

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2009, 10:51:41 PM »

Brutal ;D

Seriously Matt, why do you want to jeapardize your health wanting to turn pro?? Aren't you doing real estate??

Go to school, get a degree, and on the side, just do bbing as a hobby and if you get exposure, great, jump into other things, there isn't much money in bbing unless you are jay or ronnie. Why inject so much chemicals for what??

Think realistic, for me, it was just to see if I could do it, and after that, I have plans for other stuff, maybe acting since "stuntmovie," made me really think about that ;D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2009, 11:01:39 PM »
Matt, The Beef asked a question.

The Beef

Property developer