Author Topic: Quickerblade's Pussy conquest (Adults Only)  (Read 13049 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Quickerblade's Pussy conquest (Adults Only)
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »
Thanks Wiggs and the rest of you guys.  I'm basically the other end of the spectrum of Quickerblade.  I have TONS more nightmarish stories to tell you, but I don't want to hijack this thread.

Hawkins, that was a good story, cheers for that.
We have all had our nightmare stories, i fucked a raggedy bitch in coogee 2 years ago, to this day i cannot shake it off my mind, but the way to get over stanky pussy is fucking a hot cute bitch, its cleansing.

Ofcourse you can share this thread with me, seems like your story is more entertaining then mine, congratulations!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2009, 01:28:28 PM »
quickerblade,

could you do a guideline of the "quickerblade principles"?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2009, 01:34:21 PM »
quickerblade,

could you do a guideline of the "quickerblade principles"?

yeah for sure, it is a science, to get one girl is good, to get 2 girls is great, but if you could attract almost every bitch you want by using my easy to learn techniques, how would that make you feel?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2009, 01:37:35 PM »
yeah for sure, it is a science, to get one girl is good, to get 2 girls is great, but if you could attract almost every bitch you want by using my easy to learn techniques, how would that make you feel?

tell me more

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »

you should start selling an e-book on this haha
tank u jesus

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »
you should start selling an e-book on this haha

nah i dont want to make $$ of my getbig brothers, i will be glad to help, lot of guys here have had success in closing on pussy, first rule is dont be desperate, i know you really are but u cant show that shit, act like you dont need that pussy, but we know u really do.
dont talk to much, let her talk, why? cause when she goes home shes gonna analyse the bullshit she told you and think "i wonder what he thinks of me"

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2009, 02:54:21 PM »
quickblade teaching his methodes

Odilly

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »
nah i dont want to make $$ of my getbig brothers, i will be glad to help, lot of guys here have had success in closing on pussy, first rule is dont be desperate, i know you really are but u cant show that shit, act like you dont need that pussy, but we know u really do.
dont talk to much, let her talk, why? cause when she goes home shes gonna analyse the bullshit she told you and think "i wonder what he thinks of me"

haha that's true, the less you say the better. although somewhat hard to do on those sites like myspace etc. got any tips for that?
tank u jesus

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2009, 07:36:43 PM »
QB,

Please list your principals

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2009, 12:29:27 AM »
QB,

Please list your principals

List me

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2009, 02:31:32 AM »
You need to let the girl know whats up right away, delay and welcome to the "Friend zone" i mean do you really want this bitch to talk you about other guys she likes? let her know that if you guys are going to dine and watch flix together there has to be fucking, hold her hand while watching the movie, do something to show her and make her feel "he wants to fuck me" "or he wants to get in my pants" and thats a good thing,

you will be the first guy she calls when the self esteem takes a dip. then you can dip ur cock in her.

you cannot take girls out and play nice then 5 dates later try make out with her, you come across as a idiot/loser.
Let the girl know she turns u on, dont be "nice" because your body language will show one thing and your face will show another.

atleast if you try get with her on the first night and she pulls aways you didnt really waste that much time, you can figure it out with one date.

dont get over dressed either, before you go out with her have the mindset "I dont give a fuck"  seriously girls sense desperation.

Romance works, 100% fucken guaranteed, kiss there hand, massage it, sounds corny to you, but gets them horny.

ask her questions, put her on the spotlight, dont give opinions, no one cares about, you may talk yourself out the pussy, so limit what u say.