Author Topic: Quickerblade's Pussy conquest (Adults Only)  (Read 13048 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Quickerblade's Pussy conquest (Adults Only)
« on: December 15, 2009, 01:53:21 AM »
Ok so lets get to it.

Met a girl named Honey, yes Honey, Im assuming thats her real name.

we where chit chatting about the usual shit "Where do you go out" "any weirdos at work" etc etc, then we talked out about fitness, she trains daily, great physique!!

I told her the usual getbigger story "guys always look at me and compliment me" that was the line that got her, she thought it was the best and funniest line ever, what a dumb bitch ey?

so a few weeks go by I recieve a text message "Hey handsome"

I dont know who it is cause i never saved the sluts number in my phone (No tiger)

i reply "Good thanks, how are you beautiful"
"Im great XOXOXOX i wanna meet up"  (love it, when a girl says they wanna meet up its all yours, dont talk dont do anything just go with the flow)

QB "next saturday im staying in the Rocks, at the shangri la, stay with me"
Honey" next saturday is good"
QB " I look forward to seeing you"

So its Friday, she calls me, and lets me know she will be meeting me at 12am, some guy invited her to the Green day concert in Sydney Acer Arena, poor dude paid top $$ for tix to impress honey lol.

Sun morning 12.15am- Honey calls QB "Im downstair in the lobby, get me"
12.17am - I take the lift downstairs and assess the situation, a fine ass bitch with an overnight bag (thank you, its a wrap, overnight bag = fucking)
12.25am I serve her drinks (I checked in @ 9pm and been drinking the whole time so im smashed)
shes talking to me but i cant hear shit, im wasted, i only have one thing on my mind and its penetration.

12.50am she has a shower, im in the bedroom double checking the condoms are in the right draws and easily accessible and shadow box to get rid of the nervous energy.
1.am shes in the bedroom with a glass of wine and admiring the harbour views, i waste no time and press my cock against her ass, she smiles, i kiss her, she grabs my hand and walks me to the bed, we kiss passionately, im fingering her while my hands are down her panties, she removes them, i remove my underpants, then proceed to eat that pussayyyy, i did what it took to make her wet..she asks "do you have a condom?" hell yeah, rolled that fucker on and with her laying on her back i slid my cock inside her and went hard, i was smashed so i went hard as i could, i either fucked her for 5 mins or 5 seconds, i have no concept of time but i came hard..removed condom, took it to bathroom and flushed contents, wrapped it in toilet paper and flushed it..I dont trust these hoes.

Now its time for round 2, i ask "blow me" and she refuses  >:( what the fuck? "you dont do blowjobs" i dont recall her answer but i said "well i wanna fuck u doggystyle now" "do u have another condom?" yeah bitch, condom is on and i penetrate her and bang hard, hard enough to punish her for the blowjob refusal, fucking her from behind and then as im bout to come i remove the condom and blow my load on her sweet ass, some cum was on my fingers and i wiped it on her back, she was disgusted by that, if looks could kill.

she wipes the cum off her back and has another shower, im fucken exhausted and would like her to get the fuck out, her and her overnight bag, she decides to open the mini bar fridge and grab some chocolate "Hey, what are you doing? thats $5!!!!!" she sits quietly for 5 mins with a dumb ass whore stare at nothing and asks "What time do the trains start running" i said "In half n hour, hurry before you miss it"

the bitch left with her head down, self esteem low as fuck and hungry..

Guys, if you want to fuck a girl, ask her.

Cliff notes
*met a slut
*dude pays top bucks to impress slut
*i fucked slut
*slut leaves hotel hungry.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Quickerblade's Pussy conquest (Adults Only)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 01:57:35 AM »
LOL....good shit, QB!
HAHA, RON.....

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 01:58:54 AM »
Best thread ever!
P

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 02:03:04 AM »
"ask"?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 02:07:14 AM »
"ask"?

Ask and you shall recieve.

Seriously, all these girls are down with that shit, just need to find out which angles to take, dating and playing games is for people on facebook or Twitter

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 02:16:23 AM »
Ok so lets get to it.

we where chit chatting about the usual shit "Where do you go out" "any weirdos at work" etc etc, then we talked out about fitness, she trains daily, great physique!!

I told her the usual getbigger story "guys always look at me and compliment me" that was the line that got her, she thought it was the best and funniest line ever, what a dumb bitch ey?

I dont know who it is cause i never saved the sluts number in my phone (No tiger)

"Im great XOXOXOX i wanna meet up"  (love it, when a girl says they wanna meet up its all yours, dont talk dont do anything just go with the flow)

So its Friday, she calls me, and lets me know she will be meeting me at 12am, some guy invited her to the Green day concert in Sydney Acer Arena, poor dude paid top $$ for tix to impress honey lol.

12.17am - I take the lift downstairs and assess the situation, a fine ass bitch with an overnight bag (thank you, its a wrap, overnight bag = fucking)
12.25am I serve her drinks (I checked in @ 9pm and been drinking the whole time so im smashed)
shes talking to me but i cant hear shit, im wasted, i only have one thing on my mind and its penetration.

12.50am she has a shower, im in the bedroom double checking the condoms are in the right draws and easily accessible and shadow box to get rid of the nervous energy.
1.am shes in the bedroom with a glass of wine and admiring the harbour views, i waste no time and press my cock against her ass, she smiles, i kiss her, she grabs my hand and walks me to the bed, we kiss passionately, im fingering her while my hands are down her panties, she removes them, i remove my underpants, then proceed to eat that pussayyyy, i did what it took to make her wet..she asks "do you have a condom?" hell yeah, rolled that fucker on and with her laying on her back i slid my cock inside her and went hard, i was smashed so i went hard as i could, i either fucked her for 5 mins or 5 seconds, i have no concept of time but i came hard..removed condom, took it to bathroom and flushed contents, wrapped it in toilet paper and flushed it..I dont trust these hoes.

Now its time for round 2, i ask "blow me" and she refuses  >:( what the fuck? "you dont do blowjobs" i dont recall her answer but i said "well i wanna fuck u doggystyle now" "do u have another condom?" yeah bitch, condom is on and i penetrate her and bang hard, hard enough to punish her for the blowjob refusal, fucking her from behind and then as im bout to come i remove the condom and blow my load on her sweet ass, some cum was on my fingers and i wiped it on her back, she was disgusted by that, if looks could kill.

she wipes the cum off her back and has another shower, im fucken exhausted and would like her to get the fuck out, her and her overnight bag, she decides to open the mini bar fridge and grab some chocolate "Hey, what are you doing? thats $5!!!!!" she sits quietly for 5 mins with a dumb ass whore stare at nothing and asks "What time do the trains start running" i said "In half n hour, hurry before you miss it"

Cliff notes
*met a slut
*i fucked slut

sure.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 03:14:56 AM »
'12.50am she has a shower, im in the bedroom double checking the condoms are in the right draws and easily accessible and shadow box to get rid of the nervous energy.'

Fucking awesome  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 03:30:22 AM »
why were you originally staying at an expensive hotel by yourself on a saturday night?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 03:34:14 AM »
why were you originally staying at an expensive hotel by yourself on a saturday night?

I actually had a credit from this hotel a few months back, i booked this place for a mates birthday party but had to cancel, they said they could refund or credit me, i took the credit

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 03:36:16 AM »
I actually had a credit from this hotel a few months back, i booked this place for a mates birthday party but had to cancel, they said they could refund or credit me, i took the credit
nice place... at least she didn't have far to walk to circular quay station I guess!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 03:39:29 AM »
nice place... at least she didn't have far to walk to circular quay station I guess!

hahahaha my directions were "Go downstairs, leave the lobby, take a left and another left and your at Circualr quay station..

Forgot to mention the guy that took her out dropped her off to the hotel lol..cheers for that mate.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 03:50:51 AM »
If she refuses to blow you then it's more likely that she is cleaner than your average hoe. I would've gotten rid of that condom if i were you.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 03:52:26 AM »
If she refuses to blow you then it's more likely that she is cleaner than your average hoe. I would've gotten rid of that condom if i were you.

nah i would kill myself i i got this hoe pregnant, i refuse to take that chance. she had a really nice pussy though. 28 years old

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 04:15:20 AM »
where are the pussy pics?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 04:24:56 AM »
no pics..no happen
footloose and fancy free

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 06:49:47 AM »

12.50am shadow box to get rid of the nervous energy.

Awesome!!

Forgot to mention the guy that took her out dropped her off to the hotel lol..cheers for that mate.

x2 -

Love it when another guy takes a girl out for a fun date and a nice dinner and then has to drop her off at my place for the night.  Enjoy life in the Friend Zone, bitch!

Or tell her.  So many guys waste time on bullshit small talk when all the girl wants to do is fuck. 

BeefMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 06:53:32 AM »
lmao @ the shadow boxing. A true champion.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 06:57:42 AM »
Great story

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 08:20:22 AM »
Take notes tiny tits!

QB strikes again!

Questions:

If you had NOT had the hotel credit where would you have taken her?

Since you didn't save her # and didn't know it was her when she texted you , at what point did you realize it was her?

Do you think she will text you again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 08:28:23 AM »
I have an entire Qb journal written out, for the day I should become single. 

I shall employ his techniques, hopefully with great success.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 08:38:28 AM »
Good Job

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »
Take notes tiny tits!

QB strikes again!

Questions:

If you had NOT had the hotel credit where would you have taken her?

Since you didn't save her # and didn't know it was her when she texted you , at what point did you realize it was her?

Do you think she will text you again?

I did not know it was her for sure, but did suspect it as i was sure she would be  contacting me soon.
After the first inital texts i did call up and thats how i knew 100%.

if i had no hotel credit i would of just booked a hotel at standy rates, cheap as.

Will she text me again? cant say yes 100% but all the signs lead to a YES.

I never spoke or messaged her afterwards, she messaged me the next day, i was very abrubt "Hi, Good thanks, talk to you later"

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 11:03:49 AM »
fuckin whore.
The last time a bitch was disgusted by me cumming, i kicked that bitch to the curb.

wanted to split the hotel suite 50/50. i just bolted like around 8AM after we slept for an hour.
quietly got dressed and got the fuck out, left her with her 250$ bill. take that! hahaha
she dont call no more, and i'm glad she got the message!

next time shut up and get sprayed like the bitch you is!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 11:05:24 AM »
Ok so lets get to it.

Cliff notes
*met a slut
*i fucked slut

poor imagination, try harder....
K

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 11:26:14 AM »
Lots of hating going on here.

QB,

What if you really wanted to hit it again and she didn't call or message you?

How would you handle the situation in this photo?