Author Topic: Quickerblade's Pussy conquest (Adults Only)  (Read 13051 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Quickerblade's Pussy conquest (Adults Only)
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 11:34:41 AM »
Lots of hating going on here.

QB,

What if you really wanted to hit it again and she didn't call or message you?

How would you handle the situation in this photo?

ooohhh fuck yeah!

both girls in pink right off the bat!
the others get what ever i got left  :)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »

QB,

How will your strategy change when you want to find Miss QB?

I move on, there is always better talent around, life never revolves around one pussy and a dumb bitch.
she must have felt like a real slut in the elevator on her way to the lobby, her self esteem may have hit rock bottom.
shes 28, she probably thought a few years ago she would me married to her perfect man, kids, nice home, nice car, romantic holidays, then reality hits, just another whore with limited funds and no sense of direction...not even worthy of a chocolate bar from the mini bar fridge.

Imagine her state of mind on the train station? she left at 1.45am-2.30am the trains dont start till 4am or 5am.
just sitting there alone in the dark, hungry and used. LOL

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 11:41:00 AM »

QB,

How would you handle the situation in this photo?

The one with abs, can be played against her less tha stellar friends. You can tell that she is the central one. Usually when women run in wolfpacks, there is usually one that is the vainest or prettiest, then it goes down in descending order.

QB, if a chick is named honey, either she is a stripper, hooker, both, or is not trying get caught creeping on another dude, so she uses a alias, like "Honey"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2009, 11:47:50 AM »
The one with abs, can be played against her less tha stellar friends. You can tell that she is the central one. Usually when women run in wolfpacks, there is usually one that is the vainest or prettiest, then it goes down in descending order.

QB, if a chick is named honey, either she is a stripper, hooker, both, or is not trying get caught creeping on another dude, so she uses a alias, like "Honey"
Hey Parker, in Australia bitches do have weird names (schappelle, mercedes)  i met her at my business, the debit card did say "Honey" i thought it was a weird name to till i peeked at her card.

I couldnt care less if she was a stripper or a whore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2009, 11:51:23 AM »
Weird that a girl will casually bang a stranger in a hotel room twice witohut reserve, but she's shocked at the thought of a little baby batter on her.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2009, 11:52:11 AM »
Hey Parker, in Australia bitches do have weird names (schappelle, mercedes)  i met her at my business, the debit card did say "Honey" i thought it was a weird name to till i peeked at her card.

I couldnt care less if she was a stripper or a whore.
Eh? "Honey, Australian for Whore."

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2009, 11:55:56 AM »
Weird that a girl will casually bang a stranger in a hotel room twice witohut reserve, but she's shocked at the thought of a little baby batter on her.

she actually looked at me like "what the fuck are u doing" as i cumming on her ass, then wiped off the residue on her back, that was the low point for her right there.
then i just layed on the bed with my hands behind my head and admiring my abs, she took off to the shower and i used all measures to make sure she left the premises as quick as possible, and the  nerve of her trying to take a chocolate bar from the fridge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »
hahahaha QB is my hero.   ;D

"then i just layed on the bed with my hands behind my head and admiring my abs"

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2009, 12:08:02 PM »
 :D

funny creative novel

anyone talentd would like to do a " what actually happened " interpretation of this guy's post ?  :D

If no talents I'll do it myself  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 12:12:45 PM »
:D

funny creative novel

anyone talentd would like to do a " what actually happened " interpretation of this guy's post ?  :D

If no talents I'll do it myself  ;D
HAHAH now thats something i look forward to reading,

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2009, 12:13:35 PM »

Christ!  The one in the middle is INSANE!  Got more pics of her?
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2009, 12:18:59 PM »
where are the pussy pics?
just post some mars

Hawkins

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I die in the Movie
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2009, 12:19:07 PM »
Here's a more realistic story that happened to me:

i just got home from college (lived in a small town, no vagina around for hours)
the girl from the "big city" (about 30 minutes of driving through corn) was talking to me on aol instant messenger (yes, this was a few years ago).  so i'm sitting there drinking in my parents basement by myself (i graduated in december, no one was home yet).

So, she tells me she's 30 (i'm 21, this is great) and she's a waitress at a popular bar, but she's off tonight and she's drinking by herself.

So, a few minutes of talking pass by, she asks me for a picture, then sends me one. It's a miniskirt shot of her legs only.  She says "guys like you aren't interested in the rest".  Legs look decent.  Anyways, a few minutes later, she tells me she's home alone (she lives with her old man; apparently he lives upstairs and she has the downstairs part of the house) and asks me to come over.  Being a little buzzed and horny, I agree.

So I drive over there.  Since it was cold out, i brought a couple beers with to keep me warm.  45 minutes later (got lost a few times), i'm pretty drunk and at her doorstep.

I knock on the door and she answers.  Here's a brief description of her:
about 5'11", 220 lbs, mullet like hair that hasn't been washed for a few days, flannel shirt, tight stone washed jeans, gut, and yes...a moustache.  Big tits though I guess, kinda like Bob from Fight Club.

I immediately try to think of excuses to leave.  She talks to me for 30 seconds, and lures me in with a beer and a cigarette (I smoked my last few driving).

So 5, 6 beers later, she sits in my lap and starts talking to me.  I'm not really listening, just drinking, A LOT.  I must've had 20 beers by now in the last 2 hours.  She goes "what do you think of my legs?" And I go "well, you got 2 of them".  Silence.  It's obvious at this point the leg photo was not hers.

She goes "I feel kinda filthy, I'm gonna take a shower. (thank god, that hair was turning into a helmet)  Do you want to watch me shower?"

I grab 2 beers, put one each in my pocket and say "sure, fuck it".

She gets naked.  She's pasty as shit, with a pretty decent amount of stretch marks around her inner thigh (how do those happen?)  Her pussy looks like it's a member of Funkadelic (huge fro).

She's showering, i'm sitting on the toilet drinking.  She says "hey, do you like a shaved pussy?  I bet you do."  I'm thinking "yeah on an 18 year old half your size", but i say "of course".  She goes "i'm gonna shave my pussy for you, and i want you to watch".  

I go over to the living room, take a cigarette, pocket the rest of her pack, and grab 2 more beers.  Now, if you've never seen a fat chick shave her pussy, it's probably the most disgusting thing you can see on the planet.  She's sitting there, shaving, masturbating with the shower head.  I'm more and more disgusted and more and more drunk.

She finally finishes, puts on some dirty robe, and says "i'm gonna wrap my hair in a towel, it's too long so i can't blow dry it."  Obviously a sad attempt at trying to look sexy.

So at this point i'm burping up beer, and some of it's coming out my nose.  She goes "let me see your dick".  So instinctively, I whip it out.  She starts sucking on it.  It gets hard after a while.  To shorten this up, I'm fucking her.  Imagine fucking a soggy bag of flour, that's what it felt like.  I came on her fat tits (i used a condom).  She's like "let's cuddle".  I'm like "I have to go to work in the morning".  She starts crying and goes "but you're so nice, stay with me"  I go, "I'll call you tomorrow, I really have to go".

I get back in the pickup, drive outside of town, pull over and puke my fucking guts out.  Not from the drinking, but I just got a mental image of fucking her, moustache and all.  I drive home, take one of those "i just got raped" showers, and literally start to cry.  I'm drunk, got puke on me, and I'm crying.

I didn't wake up til noon the next day.  I was still pissed.  I go online to check my mail, and there she is.  "Hey, can you still walk after last night?  I rode you like a racehorse".  I just stood there, stared at the screen, called AOL and cancelled my account.

To this day, I still get a mental image of her every now and then.

P.S.  The "hottest bar in town" she worked at was fucking Red Robin.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2009, 12:21:51 PM »

i just got home from college (lived in a small town, no vagina around for hours)
the girl from the "big city" (about 30 minutes of driving through corn) was talking to me on aol instant messenger (yes, this was a few years ago).  so i'm sitting there drinking in my parents basement by myself (i graduated in december, no one was home yet).

So, she tells me she's 30 (i'm 21, this is great) and she's a waitress at a popular bar, but she's off tonight and she's drinking by herself.

So, a few minutes of talking pass by, she asks me for a picture, then sends me one. It's a miniskirt shot of her legs only.  She says "guys like you aren't interested in the rest".  Legs look decent.  Anyways, a few minutes later, she tells me she's home alone (she lives with her old man; apparently he lives upstairs and she has the downstairs part of the house) and asks me to come over.  Being a little buzzed and horny, I agree.

So I drive over there.  Since it was cold out, i brought a couple beers with to keep me warm.  45 minutes later (got lost a few times), i'm pretty drunk and at her doorstep.

about 5'11", 220 lbs, mullet like hair that hasn't been washed for a few days, flannel shirt, tight stone washed jeans, gut, and yes...a moustache.  Big tits though I guess, kinda like Bob from Fight Club.

I immediately try to think of excuses to leave.  She talks to me for 30 seconds, and lures me in with a beer and a cigarette (I smoked my last few driving).

So 5, 6 beers later, she sits in my lap and starts talking to me.  I'm not really listening, just drinking, A LOT.  I must've had 20 beers by now in the last 2 hours.  She goes "what do you think of my legs?" And I go "well, you got 2 of them".  Silence.  It's obvious at this point the leg photo was not hers.

She goes "I feel kinda filthy, I'm gonna take a shower. (thank god, that hair was turning into a helmet)  Do you want to watch me shower?"

She gets naked.  She's pasty as shit, with a pretty decent amount of stretch marks around her inner thigh (how do those happen?)  Her pussy looks like it's a member of Funkadelic (huge fro).

She's showering, i'm sitting on the toilet drinking.  She says "hey, do you like a shaved pussy?  I bet you do."  I'm thinking "yeah on an 18 year old half your size", but i say "of course".  She goes "i'm gonna shave my pussy for you, and i want you to watch".  

I go over to the living room, take a cigarette, pocket the rest of her pack, and grab 2 more beers.  Now, if you've never seen a fat chick shave her pussy, it's probably the most disgusting thing you can see on the planet.  She's sitting there, shaving, masturbating with the shower head.  I'm more and more disgusted and more and more drunk.

She finally finishes, puts on some dirty robe, and says "i'm gonna wrap my hair in a towel, it's too long so i can't blow dry it."  Obviously a sad attempt at trying to look sexy.

So at this point i'm burping up beer, and some of it's coming out my nose.  She goes "let me see your dick".  So instinctively, I whip it out.  She starts sucking on it.  It gets hard after a while.  To shorten this up, I'm fucking her.  Imagine fucking a soggy bag of flour, that's what it felt like.  I came on her fat tits (i used a condom).  She's like "let's cuddle".  I'm like "I have to go to work in the morning".  She starts crying and goes "but you're so nice, stay with me"  I go, "I'll call you tomorrow, I really have to go".

I get back in the pickup, drive outside of town, pull over and puke my fucking guts out.  Not from the drinking, but I just got a mental image of fucking her, moustache and all.  I drive home, take one of those "i just got raped" showers, and literally start to cry.  I'm drunk, got puke on me, and I'm crying.

I didn't wake up til noon the next day.  I was still pissed.  I go online to check my mail, and there she is.  "Hey, can you still walk after last night?  I rode you like a racehorse".  I just stood there, stared at the screen, called AOL and cancelled my account.

we have all fucked a minger

:)
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2009, 12:23:35 PM »
Hawkins = brillliant shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2009, 12:25:26 PM »

You know she had to be the shit in order for you to post. She's got better abs I bet than the dudes standing in the background.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »
what a lewd display of uncovered hair

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2009, 12:37:13 PM »
I litterally laughed in tears reading your story !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »
QB,

I edited my post and you missed the Questions but how would you handle the situation below:

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 12:42:26 PM »

YES!

She is bad as hell but dumb as a rock I am willing to bet.

I will post more when QB details how he would handle the situation: )

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2009, 12:56:41 PM »
QB,

Your move on this situation? :D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »
You know she had to be the shit in order for you to post. She's got better abs I bet than the dudes standing in the background.

Nice firm little tits, tight mid section, great skin/hair/lips...yum.  If she has a nice round ass, I'll have to hunt her down.
w

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »
Only one way to handle all of these situations.  Pull out your cock and when she gasps in delight stick it in her mouth.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »
lol I couldn't stop laughing great thread :D well written

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2009, 01:59:37 PM »

lol you fucking legend