Author Topic: 2008 dodge avenger  (Read 4852 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2008 dodge avenger
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2009, 04:47:30 PM »
Forgot link http://www.edmunds.com/used/2008/hyundai/tiburon/100956000/prices.html

Fun and cool looking.....IMO...little sportscar 8)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »
Ok Gramps - why don't you go back out in the driveway and give your Buick another coat of Turtle Wax.

LOL....that's it?   ::)

This isn't 2004 anymore the other companies have caught up and in this case surpassed...but I guess you are starting to figure that out since all you have left is some lame comment about Buick only for old people

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2009, 05:12:36 PM »
1. You yanks have some nice cars. That Ford looks great. I drive a Mondeo. I think in USA its called a Contour.

2. Vauxhall/Opel Insignia looks great though no idea how it rides.

3. Those Chrysler 300C IMO look kinda cool, unusal looking in Ireland - pretty fast but automatic so I would avoid.

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2009, 05:24:45 PM »
Forgot link http://www.edmunds.com/used/2008/hyundai/tiburon/100956000/prices.html

Fun and cool looking.....IMO...little sportscar 8)

The insurances fucking rape my ass with sports car being 22 years old.

it costed me 200$ a month for my cobalt and the car payement was 300$ a month lol

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »
1. You yanks have some nice cars. That Ford looks great. I drive a Mondeo. I think in USA its called a Contour.

2. Vauxhall/Opel Insignia looks great though no idea how it rides.

3. Those Chrysler 300C IMO look kinda cool, unusal looking in Ireland - pretty fast but automatic so I would avoid.

Chrysler 300 are nice but too hard on the gas for my taste.

Also, I don't want to look like a drug dealer  ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »
Yea they do look like that tbh.

Also noone drives automatics in Europe.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »
The insurances fucking rape my ass with sports car being 22 years old.

it costed me 200$ a month for my cobalt and the car payement was 300$ a month lol

One of the only things good about getting old and being 35 bro.......everything else is in your favor right now.  I wish someone would have told me how shitty "real life" is and to enjoy the ever living piss out of it while you can.  I did my best without this info, but I would have done a lot more had I known. :-\

Please tell me they don't consider a fuckin Cobalt a sportscar??? :(

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2009, 05:48:47 PM »
Honestly dude you have embarrassed yourself enough here defending a car whose median buyer's age is probably in their early 70's.

Either that or you sell domestic iron for a living....in that case I will show you sympathy as clearly you have been having a "down" year (more like 20+ years) to put it mildly.  Maybe you are from Michigan or something and have family members in the UAW.  People like you are hopeless.  Arguing that Buick is actually legit is hilarious.....maybe you are just a big Tiger fan and aspire to own a fucking Rendez-Vous?

If I recall it was GM and Chrysler who were sucking off the gov't tit for a bailout earlier this year.  The Japanese and Korean companies continue to kick ass and take names as they gain market share at the expense of the Big Three.

Wake up and die right.

LOL....that's it?   ::)

This isn't 2004 anymore the other companies have caught up and in this case surpassed...but I guess you are starting to figure that out since all you have left is some lame comment about Buick only for old people

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »
Honestly dude you have embarrassed yourself enough here defending a car whose median buyer's age is probably in their early 70's.

Either that or you sell domestic iron for a living....in that case I will show you sympathy as clearly you have been having a "down" year (more like 20+ years) to put it mildly.  Maybe you are from Michigan or something and have family members in the UAW.  People like you are hopeless.  Arguing that Buick is actually legit is hilarious.....maybe you are just a big Tiger fan and aspire to own a fucking Rendez-Vous?

If I recall it was GM and Chrysler who were sucking off the gov't tit for a bailout earlier this year.  The Japanese and Korean companies continue to kick ass and take names as they gain market share at the expense of the Big Three.

Wake up and die right.

Actually none of the above, just an intelligent, well educated consumer who looks at the present product.  I don't see that you have posted any proof of what you say just a bunch of useless drivel.  I have. I win.

Oh, BTW....didn't you post that you actually drive an avenger? LOL Fuck I'd hate domestics too if that what I was stuck with

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »
Buick and Lexus do not even belong in the same sentence.  One is the gold standard of Toyota who arguably produces one of/if not THE highest quality line of mass produced vehicles in the world.  Buick on the other hand is a sad cast-off "brand engineered" division of General Motors that has been producing miserable garbage for decades.

I will give GM credit for turning around Cadillac and building a world beater with the Z06/ZR1.........but no way with Buick.  Over insulated, under suspended, poorly styled embarrassments of cars that are indicative of why the US auto industry is in the sh*tter.  GM shoulda killed BUICK not Pontiac off - at least Pontiac had the G8 and was making a semi-respectable effort with V8 powered RWD sedans.  Nope, the retards at GM kill Pontiac and keep Buick on life support.  The reality is the only reason Buick is alive is because in China it is the fastest growing "luxury" brand in a burgeoning market of millions of new car buyers.  Domestically Buick is a sad joke of a brand.

No real Lexus customer would cross shop a Buick with a Lexus.  That just is not reality.

I agree with a lot of points you made. GM didn't sell Buick because oddly they're one of the few in the group who was turning a profit , Pontiac wasn't

I agree again Toyota/Lexus have had the highest reliability ratings for decades , their reputation for dependability is legendary

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2009, 06:04:31 PM »
Yea they do look like that tbh.

Also noone drives automatics in Europe.

That's ok, one day you'll catch up to us.. :D

many countries in Europe have auto's but higher end rentals, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc.

you guys driving the little fiat 500's... well 3 gears are better then one I guess.

Stavios

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »
One of the only things good about getting old and being 35 bro.......everything else is in your favor right now.  I wish someone would have told me how shitty "real life" is and to enjoy the ever living piss out of it while you can.  I did my best without this info, but I would have done a lot more had I known. :-\

Please tell me they don't consider a fuckin Cobalt a sportscar??? :(

Lol a cobalt is a shit car but since it has 2 doors, the insurance consider it a sportscar  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »
Lol a cobalt is a shit car but since it has 2 doors, the insurance consider it a sportscar  ;D

Hahahaha, that's the funniest shit I ever heard..

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »
I've always been partial to Fords.  The Gran Torino is a real creampuff.

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2009, 12:44:44 AM »
anything made by Chrysler should be avoided

Gold plated advice right there.

Chrysler should have the slogan....."Chrysler....the company that ruined Mercedes Benz"

Their greatest contribution to the Daimler-Chrysler partnership, a board meeting telling Benz to stop over engineering their cars. Nice

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2009, 08:07:11 AM »
Hahahaha, that's the funniest shit I ever heard..

my wallet didn't think it was funny at all  ;D