Author Topic: I hate wat gregg valentino has done to bodybuilding  (Read 9796 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I hate wat gregg valentino has done to bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2009, 08:53:07 AM »
whoa whoa, who is this Mr. Valentino of which you speak?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2009, 09:54:06 AM »
Are you kidding?

Gregg Valentino has NOTHING to due with why bodybuilding has a bad name. Then again it only has a bad name and image to Getbiggers and those in the know. FLEX Magazine and other media paints the picture to the newbs buying supplements at thier local GNC as a healthy wealthy way of life full of positive solid citizens all living like kings.

Since the dawn of bodybuilding, bodybuilders been known to be flakey loser liars low-lifes. To this day 9 out of 10 of them are: Unemployed. Losers. Liars. Mutts. Flakes. Drug Dealers. Male Hookers. G4P. Broke. No insurance. Bad credit or No credit. Mooching off of a woman (or man). No goals. No plan. Nothing.

The people  behind the buisness side of bodybuilding are also low-life sexual deviants. Ho mos. Perverts. Fetish Freaks. Scumbags.

Gregg Valentino is a tiny itty bitty blip on the radar of the ugly perils of bodybuilding and the bodybuilding industry.

- Block!

Amen.
Most truthful post about bodybuilding ever.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
Are you kidding?

Gregg Valentino has NOTHING to due with why bodybuilding has a bad name. Then again it only has a bad name and image to Getbiggers and those in the know. FLEX Magazine and other media paints the picture to the newbs buying supplements at thier local GNC as a healthy wealthy way of life full of positive solid citizens all living like kings.

Since the dawn of bodybuilding, bodybuilders been known to be flakey loser liars low-lifes. To this day 9 out of 10 of them are: Unemployed. Losers. Liars. Mutts. Flakes. Drug Dealers. Male Hookers. G4P. Broke. No insurance. Bad credit or No credit. Mooching off of a woman (or man). No goals. No plan. Nothing.

The people  behind the buisness side of bodybuilding are also low-life sexual deviants. Ho mos. Perverts. Fetish Freaks. Scumbags.

Gregg Valentino is a tiny itty bitty blip on the radar of the ugly perils of bodybuilding and the bodybuilding industry.

- Block!

100% truth...chisel that in stone.

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »
so you saying that arnold is no good bodybuilder who have no plan or any of that sorts? damn he's gov of california!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »
he has given it a bad name, just read the comments on youtube for his videos..

he is also listed as one of the most extreme bodybuilders   http://www.simplyshredded.com/worlds-most-extreme-bodybuilders.html

LOL...you think its Valentino that gave bodybuilding a bad name? He's just a side show attraction that no one takes seriously. The ones who gave BBing a bad name are the powers that be that don't keep the competitors in line when they do stupid shit like G4P, drug dealing and getting arrested on felony charges.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »
Go up to Gregg at the ASC and tell him exactly how ya feel.
((-::

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2009, 08:24:20 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2009, 08:28:18 PM »
Go up to Gregg at the ASC and tell him exactly how ya feel.

I'm sure gregg would 100% agree with me that him being one of the few faces of bodybuilding for the (ignorant) public is a bit of a joke.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
He's cool to me.   But maybe some in the world hate me also.  :'(

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »
He's cool to me.   But maybe some in the world hate me also.  :'(

Jesus and your getbig brothers love you

everyone else thinks youre a girl.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »
Jesus and your getbig brothers love you

I live in So Cal,   so hearing Jesus loves me without Christ after Jesus scares me. ;)

everyone else thinks youre a ####.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »
Are you kidding?

- Block!

Pretty spot on, the industry is so fucking shady and full of bullshit, lying, stealing, dealing drug addicts, prostitutes, crackheads, g4p, gay schmoes, corruption, it's pretty damn laughable, and people wonder why bodybuilding will never be mainstream.. fitness whores fucking and sucking for clen and anavar, ecstasy and ghb fueled coke orgies, this is the real face of bodybuilding. It ties into the after hours scene so deeply 90% of the people on this board have no f*cking clue,  I've been knee deep in this shit and seen it all, strung out f*cked up fitness competitors g'ing out on 6 e's sucking any dick within 2 feet of their face at after hour raves.. lol

that's the real industry. sad but true... guys like Titus pretty much epitomized the bb'ing industry to a T.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2009, 05:45:07 AM »
Pretty spot on, the industry is so fucking shady and full of bullshit, lying, stealing, dealing drug addicts, prostitutes, crackheads, g4p, gay schmoes, corruption, it's pretty damn laughable, and people wonder why bodybuilding will never be mainstream.. fitness whores fucking and sucking for clen and anavar, ecstasy and ghb fueled coke orgies, this is the real face of bodybuilding. It ties into the after hours scene so deeply 90% of the people on this board have no f*cking clue,  I've been knee deep in this shit and seen it all, strung out f*cked up fitness competitors g'ing out on 6 e's sucking any dick within 2 feet of their face at after hour raves.. lol

that's the real industry. sad but true... guys like Titus pretty much epitomized the bb'ing industry to a T.

yip

sad but very true

there are een more layers even darker and faar more bizzarre

gh15 knows maybe about them but he'll never say anything

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2009, 07:54:55 PM »

This says it all...

FLEX, M & F, Ironman and even MD paint the picture like bodybuilders are all healthy wealthy solid citizens. That is the farthest from the truth. Take the Mr. Olympia stage. Out of what... 25 guys. Maybe 2-3 of them have a real J-O-B with health benefits? Most of them lie, cheat and steal their way through life.

The bodybuilding scene in the NPC and IFBB is so corrupt and such a cesspool of hedonism and shadiness that Gregg Valentino is actually a BRIGHT SPOT in bodybuilding.

- Block!
?