Author Topic: Glenn Beck's gold-gate problem  (Read 1803 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Glenn Beck's gold-gate problem
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 05:21:41 PM »

LOLOLOLOLOL...one of the best posts ever!

Get to hear Jag's voice?  "so how can you lose?", hahahaha.

What a fucking tool.

You don't like my voice?  :-[  :'(

...I admit I had a bit of a frog in my throat and my mouth was rather dry when I recorded that,
...but it's pretty close to what I normally sound like. Oh well, ...at least it's not grating like Gilbert Gottfried.  ;D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »
Oh good grief.   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »
Oh good grief.   ::)

:o  You'd take Gilbert Gottfried's voice over mine? ??? Oh that hurts.  :'(
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2010, 07:51:40 PM »
:o  You'd take Gilbert Gottfried's voice over mine? ??? Oh that hurts.  :'(

He's much funnier. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »
Now why is it that others are allowed to post links to my website in this forum,
...but I am screamed at if I do?

...and certain people call ME a hypocrite?  ::)
other people are not selling stuff Jag.  We were all ok with GW posting links to his blog and stuff like that, but he would have gotten mocked if the blog was a money scam.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2010, 08:01:04 PM »
I listened to that a while back, I doubt that's Jag's voice. 

Since she's on to a new scam and will continue to use every opportunity to talk about gold from now on, can we at least limit her to doing it in one thread?  I don't want to see gold brought up in every thread about the economy or everytime gold is legitimately brought up, have her start talking about gold.  IMO, we should just delete or send every mention of gold from her to the business board.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2010, 10:36:24 PM »
I listened to that a while back, I doubt that's Jag's voice. 

Call me up and see whether it is me or not.

Since she's on to a new scam and will continue to use every opportunity to talk about gold from now on, can we at least limit her to doing it in one thread?  I don't want to see gold brought up in every thread about the economy or everytime gold is legitimately brought up, have her start talking about gold.  IMO, we should just delete or send every mention of gold from her to the business board.

That is a ridiculous, hypocritical, unfair and obviously biased suggestion.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2010, 10:43:32 PM »
Call me up and see whether it is me or not.

That is a ridiculous, hypocritical, unfair and obviously biased suggestion.
You lost your hypocritical card.  On the other, cry all you want.  We'll see what others want to happen.  You've been gold this and gold that ever since you found a new scam.  Be glad I'm seeing what the other mods and other people posting here want.  If it was up to me, I would have canned it ASAP.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2010, 10:58:05 PM »
You lost your hypocritical card.  On the other, cry all you want.  We'll see what others want to happen.  You've been gold this and gold that ever since you found a new scam.  Be glad I'm seeing what the other mods and other people posting here want.  If it was up to me, I would have canned it ASAP.

I talk about gold only when it is appropriate. Whether you like it or not, GOLD is in the news and is a current and trending topic all over the world.

This thread wasn't started by me, it was started by 225for70.

I have kept my mouth shut about my business here, ...didn't even have a website in my sig line either.
It was someone else who brought it up forcing me to have to say something, and to include the sig.
Your problem is with 225for70 who started this.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »
I talk about gold only when it is appropriate. Whether you like it or not, GOLD is in the news and is a current and trending topic all over the world.

This thread wasn't started by me, it was started by 225for70.

I have kept my mouth shut about my business here, ...didn't even have a website in my sig line either.
It was someone else who brought it up forcing me to have to say something, and to include the sig.
Your problem is with 225for70 who started this.
yea, I remember when you talked about gas/oil only when it was "appropriate..." Which was at every available opportunity and with every suggestive cue you though you could pull off without the post being deleted.  Is there some reason I should believe you're not going to do the same with gold?  It seems a win/win for you.  There are so many more opportunities in a time like this to talk about gold than there ever was to talk about gas.  You probably saw the beck issue months ago and thought, "BRILLIANT!"

LOL at being forced to include the sig...  haha...  I can see how you had your hands tied on that ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2010, 12:06:22 AM »
yea, I remember when you talked about gas/oil only when it was "appropriate..." Which was at every available opportunity and with every suggestive cue you though you could pull off without the post being deleted.  Is there some reason I should believe you're not going to do the same with gold?  It seems a win/win for you.  There are so many more opportunities in a time like this to talk about gold than there ever was to talk about gas.

Yes there are. And the fact that I haven't should speak volumes. People can buy gold or silver anywhere. They don't have to use my source. Of course I would prefer it if they did, but there are plenty of other sources out there. The dry fuel catalysts (caps & crumbs) as far as I knew, were only available from one source. 

You probably saw the beck issue months ago and thought, "BRILLIANT!"

You credit me with far more patience than I am capable of.  ;D
Had I been so scheming as you described, it would have been ME bumping this thread and not 333,
...or are you now going to accuse me of being him too?  ;D

LOL at being forced to include the sig...  haha...  I can see how you had your hands tied on that ::)

I only added it after 225for70 started his trolling & baiting. People can now click my sig to get the facts.

w