Author Topic: Time to face terrorist facts  (Read 24807 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Time to face terrorist facts
« Reply #225 on: February 20, 2010, 10:58:52 PM »
I had to come through London Stanstead airport last week and everyone was going through security and having to remove their shoes, belts etc. I suddenly came to the concusion that this was bullshite as there is no way a white scottish person would even be a terrorist so what the security people should be doing is letting all the white scottish people through and spending more time checking on the brown skinned people.  I know all Muslems are not terrorists but it is a fact that since the IRA stopped activities all terrorists ARE muslems.
When I see a 70 year old red haired pasty white obvious scottish catholic being checked out by airport security I feel like shouting "let him through and spend more time checking the brown skinned gentleman wearing the pyjama trousers, slippers, zip up cardigan and 1970's tweed suite jacket!!!"

Why don't we just ban Muslems from air travel?  Simply ask them if they are muslem first and then don't let them fly if thay say yes as I'm sure no true terrorist muslem would even deny their faith. Problem solved.

OMG, one person in the world actually gets it!!!!

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2010, 12:07:20 PM »
I had to come through London Stanstead airport last week and everyone was going through security and having to remove their shoes, belts etc. I suddenly came to the concusion that this was bullshite as there is no way a white scottish person would even be a terrorist so what the security people should be doing is letting all the white scottish people through and spending more time checking on the brown skinned people.  I know all Muslems are not terrorists but it is a fact that since the IRA stopped activities all terrorists ARE muslems.
When I see a 70 year old red haired pasty white obvious scottish catholic being checked out by airport security I feel like shouting "let him through and spend more time checking the brown skinned gentleman wearing the pyjama trousers, slippers, zip up cardigan and 1970's tweed suite jacket!!!"

Why don't we just ban Muslems from air travel?  Simply ask them if they are muslem first and then don't let them fly if thay say yes as I'm sure no true terrorist muslem would even deny their faith. Problem solved.

One of the  reasons of this war is because US invade their Holy Land... you can ask that to any Muslin.

US getting out of the holy land = problem solved.

Ps: Im not a muslin. ;D
Gracie Rules

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »
What's the only country to be convicted of state sponsored terrorism in the International World Court?

It's in the list below:

a. Ireland
b. Saudi Arabia
c. Isreal
d. Russia
e. United States
f. China
g. Kuwait
h. Iraq
I. Turkey
j. Iran
k. Panama
l. UAE
m. Egypt
n. Netherlands
o. Mus-land-ia

You get double points if you also know why.   Americans won't know the answer to this because of their insulated media...so you world travelers might have to help them out. :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2010, 02:28:53 PM »

One of the  reasons of this war is because US invade their Holy Land... you can ask that to any Muslin.

US getting out of the holy land = problem solved.

Ps: Im not a muslin. ;D

So the reason all these muslims atempt to bomb and blow up mostly british planes in British and sometimes otherworldly - non US) countries is because the US is on their holy land !??! LOL that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »
We should have these brown smelly half-guy pieces of shit on a separate line that leads to a room where they are thrown into a giant vat of acid....no search, no questions.

Eventually these human scum will either stop flying or all be killed.

It's a win- win

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2010, 04:35:22 PM »
So the reason all these muslims atempt to bomb and blow up mostly british planes in British and sometimes otherworldly - non US) countries is because the US is on their holy land !??! LOL that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

I don't know what's their problem with British.

But you can search the net...even Bin laden said that one of the problems was the US in the holy land.

Get your head out of your ass...before calling me a retard.
Gracie Rules

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2010, 04:37:01 PM »

blowing oneselves up is retarded...

these people r retarded...

and yes some DO think that way
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #232 on: February 21, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »

I don't know what's their problem with British.

THAT part....well...< ;D> there is a certain poetic justice to....
carpe` vaginum!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #233 on: February 21, 2010, 05:28:35 PM »

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2010, 05:31:39 PM »
I'm sure there a million more.  

But honestly as an Arab, I'm the first to admit, there do seem to be a lot of "bad" arabs popping up that keep fucking it up for us good ones!

My wife gets upset when we get overly searched in the airports - but it makes me happy - I'd rather know I'm safe than have a plane go down - even if they are profiling, I'd take that over a sketchy guy going through the cracks!

Hey, judging from individual to individual, there are many good people from all races/religious backgrounds.  However, there are certain cultures that present greater threats to societies across the world than others. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2010, 05:34:10 PM »
I think an 11 person hit team should be sent to Dubai to kill these types......wait that was already done 8)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »
Why do Al queda and their islamists friends bomb and kill (mostly civilians) in Saudi arabia, pakistan, yemen, somalia, isreal, nigeria, india, phillipines, indonedsia, austrailia, etc etc

It's the US's fault!!! That's why!   ::)

It's an ideology bent on restoring a caliphate and expanding sharia law.  Nonbelievers are less than human, even muslims who aren't strict don't count for much.

There is no denying that the US has made some mistakes, but to simply say it is because of the US is absurd.  Muslims have been trying to spread by the sword since the lifetime of Muhammed.  The last four hundrend years  or so they have been too internally divided and too behind the west in science/technology to do much of anything.  Hopefully if stays that way.
Valhalla awaits.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2010, 05:50:46 PM »
What if swarthy looking Italians and Spaniards are also inconvenienced and mistaken for these murderers?
O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
Hey, judging from individual to individual, there are many good people from all races/religious backgrounds.  However, there are certain cultures that present greater threats to societies across the world than others. 
Are saying Team Nasser is trying to take control of Getbig?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2010, 05:51:34 PM »
Hey, I've just read some info about the dude who has been arrested for trying to blow up the Amsterdam to Detroit flight.
Is he a white protestant called John Smith?
An American baptist called Billy Walton?

Surprise surprise he is a Nigerian Muslem called Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab.   What a fuckin surprise.

Instead of security spending 2 minutes on every white protestant dutch person on that flight they should have concentrated on Abdul for 60 minutes and then quietly shot him between the eyes when detonators were found.
on point

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »
Why do Al queda and their islamists friends bomb and kill (mostly civilians) in Saudi arabia, pakistan, yemen, somalia, isreal, nigeria, india, phillipines, indonedsia, austrailia, etc etc

It's an ideology bent on restoring a caliphate and expanding sharia law.  Nonbelievers are less than human, even muslims who aren't strict don't count for much.

There is no denying that the US has made some mistakes, but to simply say it is because of the US is absurd.  Muslims have been trying to spread by the sword since the lifetime of Muhammed.  The last four hundrend years  or so they have been too internally divided and too behind the west in science/technology to do much of anything.  Hopefully if stays that way.

You forgot all the Islamist nutjobs running around Southeast Asia blowing shit up. In countries where the USA has little to no presence. Must be our fault.  ::)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2010, 06:03:35 PM »

The US is certainly not without sin, but we're also one of the most philanthropic, accepting countries in the world. 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2010, 06:06:12 PM »
What's the only country to be convicted of state sponsored terrorism in the International World Court?

It's in the list below:

a. Ireland
b. Saudi Arabia
c. Isreal
d. Russia
e. United States
f. China
g. Kuwait
h. Iraq
I. Turkey
j. Iran
k. Panama
l. UAE
m. Egypt
n. Netherlands
o. Mus-land-ia

You get double points if you also know why.   Americans won't know the answer to this because of their insulated media...so you world travelers might have to help them out. :)

ok.... ?
X

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2010, 06:06:28 PM »
You forgot all the Islamist nutjobs running around Southeast Asia blowing shit up. In countries where the USA has little to no presence. Must be our fault.  ::)

I think many Americans are starting to tire of the "self-hatred" perpetuated in the media and amongst those on the far left.  This whole notion that we can go over into countries and impose democracy is just as ludicrous as thinking we can "lead by example."  

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #244 on: February 21, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »
We can't impose democracy on a backward society. 
Valhalla awaits.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2010, 06:13:32 PM »
I dont approve these stinking jihadists, but you should be more worried about your own terrorist government, america bombed 250 countries after the second world war, killing far more innocent people than anyone all together. aint the underground oil transportation in afganistan done yet? what about the special meetings in that forest, where all the american topdogs get around to let off some steam and talk politics while doing child sacrifise. bunch of nice guys.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2010, 06:18:54 PM »
I dont approve these stinking jihadists, but you should be more worried about your own terrorist government, america bombed 250 countries after the second world war, killing far more innocent people than anyone all together. aint the underground oil transportation in afganistan done yet? what about the special meetings in that forest, where all the american topdogs get around to let off some steam and talk politics while doing child sacrifise. bunch of nice guys.

There are nowhere close to 250 countries in the world. So the USA bombed every single piece of the globe and then some. Perhaps they bombed the people of Venus for good measure? ::)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2010, 06:19:21 PM »
 Whatever the Muslin are doing to other countries probably has nothing to do with America.

Apparently the reason why they hate America is because you are in the holy land.

Is that difficult to understand?

I'm not defending the Muslims or whatever.

And just because America is the one of the most philanthropic, country in the world.

That doesn't give the Americans the right to do whatever the Americans want.

I'm not anti Americans, I'm not hating. don't get me wrong...please.
Gracie Rules

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2010, 06:19:38 PM »
There are nowhere close to 250 countries in the world. So the USA bombed every single piece of the globe and then some. Perhaps they bombed the people of Venus for good measure? ::)

the more or less  ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2010, 06:20:49 PM »
what do you think of this berzerkfury