Author Topic: PT business advice #1  (Read 4844 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PT business advice #1
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
As I said, I will make ONE thread per day on what worked for me and I will try to conclude by the new year in case anyone would like try and either develop a business or make a little more. Keep in mind, I'm not great at business in the way of keeping books, records, etc, etc. I have an assistant and CPA who does that. Me, I just love to train people and watch them progress with my training systems. I guarantee my results and I have pretty much 2 areas of training, my general fitness clients that includes Private (one on one), semi-private (2-3) and fitness boot camps, I have other trainers for that. I thing is training athletes, high school, college and pro athletes in power sports such as football, Lacrosse, baseball, MMA as well as team training.

Ok, first thing is first, besides having a passion for training you have to have a niche, something that seperates you from other trainers, then you have to position yourself in the community as the "go to" trainer for you particular niche. Mine is training athletes, I seperate myself by letting people know that training athletes is almost the complete opposite of training the "soccer mom" who just wants to shed few pounds. Most personal trainers are trained to help the general public, not athletes. One thing that I have learned when I was building my business (and still do this) is that your a marketer first.

Post 2 tomorrow.
              post a copy of your business card. just for reference, i am not a wiseass like 90 percent on here .
F

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »

Its funny that Onlyme is suppose to be in Timeout and then an exact replica of Keith Jones suddenly reappears as Noworries.

Keith, why didn't you do your Time Out like everyone else did for??? 

Whats wrong boy can't stand the heat.  Come on with your stupidity you should be able to take any kind of being made fun of.  God knows you must be used to it.
No Worries 4 me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2009, 02:54:54 PM »