Author Topic: Fake War on Terror Bullshit  (Read 5467 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fake War on Terror Bullshit
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
Yes this character from Africa "supposedly" tried to blow up an airplane over Detroit. It's as fake as the WMD's they did not find in Iraq. Look at the pattern here people. It's a lie to allow the USA to expand the military industrial complex. I love how they have everyone brainwashed about the terrorists. It's very easy to control the sheep with fear. Please open your eyes and see WTF is going on around you.

Check this out.

McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story

http://bushstole04.com/fakewar/mcveigh_video_destroys_okc.htm

That individual has now been positively identified to be Timothy McVeigh, who according to the official timeline as endorsed by the FBI, was honorably discharged from the military for the last time in May 1992. And yet he is seen here on tape at a U.S. military base over a year after that date in August of 1993.

"I did not realize how significant what I had was, for many years," states Bean, "It was not until Mcveigh’s trial that I realized it was Mcveigh in the tank. Even then the larger point escaped me. That point is, McVeigh was not supposed to be in the military at that time. His military record shows him enlisting in 1988, being honorably discharged from the Army, on Dec. 31, 1991. His records then show he was in the Army reserve in Buffalo New York, from January 1992 until May 1992, he was then honorably discharged from the Army reserve. After May of 1992 he was never again in uniform on any base anywhere, never again part of the military. He was totally out of military service. The FBI states the only time they lose track of McVeigh, in his entire life, is the late summer of 93. They think he was somewhere between Kingman Arizona and Decker Michigan. Probably at gun shows, meeting antigovernment rightwing militia types. But he wasn’t, he was at Camp Grafton, in uniform, learning explosives and demolition!"

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Fake War on Terror Bullshit
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 05:21:36 PM »
Dude, I need you to help me understand.  Why would you come to a country whose government you seem to hate and detest so much. 

I'm really, really not trying to attack or bash you.  I'm just trying to understand the reasoning.  Why wouldn't you go to Spain, England, Germany, Japan, Australia, etc.

Again, not trying to knock you, I'm just trying to get my head around the reasoning because to me it just doesn't make any sense.  Perhaps to you, it does, and maybe you can explain that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 05:39:47 PM »
How is this fake?  Because other things may have been fake?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »
Any proof it's fake or are you another one of those retards that goes on assumption and expects the rest of us to? Another tinfoil hat wearer that can't back anything up beyond posting obscure youtube videos.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
Dude, I need you to help me understand.  Why would you come to a country whose government you seem to hate and detest so much. 

I'm really, really not trying to attack or bash you.  I'm just trying to understand the reasoning.  Why wouldn't you go to Spain, England, Germany, Japan, Australia, etc.

Again, not trying to knock you, I'm just trying to get my head around the reasoning because to me it just doesn't make any sense.  Perhaps to you, it does, and maybe you can explain that.
When I came to this country it was different all together. Also back then all I cared about was Bodybuilding and couldn't care less about politics. I seriously did not even vote in my home country. I could not care anything about politics. However had I known then what I know now I would not have come here. In fact I am of opinion that all governments the world over are corrupt. It would be nice not to belong to any country. Can you be an individual not governed by anyone??

My wife is American and I already have so much invested here that it would not be easy for me to just take off. I could if I had to I guess. There are good people in USA. I have met average folk and Americans are not as bad as the rest of the world makes them out to be. My American family are very decent, hardworking people. I could only hope to be as hardworking as they are.

I am disillusioned about what I see going on around us. It all started for me last year when oil prices started creeping up and I read about "Peak Oil" in a National Geographic article. I started researching that concept and then later in the year the economy tanked. Gradually I became more and more aware of all the agendas out there. Once you start looking at what is going on in the world and the human forces behind events it all makes a lot more sense.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 05:54:46 PM »
Quad,

How is it fake?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 06:00:09 PM »
Any proof it's fake or are you another one of those retards that goes on assumption and expects the rest of us to? Another tinfoil hat wearer that can't back anything up beyond posting obscure youtube videos.
Well USA is falling apart financially. The only way to hold on to power is through war. If you don't see that you will never realize what is going on.

Did you know that before Iraq was invaded Sadam decided to sell his oil in Euros? Of course the dollar is the reserve currency and that did not sit well with the powers that be. There were no Weapon's of Mass Destruction found were there? That was the basis for invading Iraq. And Bush later joked about not finding them. Want me to post a video of that? Want me to post a video of your commander in chief joking about the Elite being his "Base"? His peeps? You sure ain't part of that club. So why do you defend a guy that has no respect for you??

There is so much proof it is not even funny. I could post hundreds of videos, articles etc. But all you have to do is look at what is happening to the country. It is actually quite simple.

Let me ask you this. Why did USA invade Vietnam? Tell me what the main reasons were. I will respond to your post.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 06:04:33 PM »
Quad,

How is it fake?

Let me see. Al Qaeda and USA were peeps in the 80s and 90s. They were bros, homies, etc. etc. Same thing with Sadam. They were tight. Reagan was tight with Sadam.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

Then all of a sudden they are enemies and needs to be destroyed.

That brings to mind another character - Hitler. He was also tight with everyone. He convinced Chamberlain that they were homies. And then he goes and attacks them after all.

How do you not see it??

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 06:13:31 PM »
Let me see. Al Qaeda and USA were peeps in the 80s and 90s. They were bros, homies, etc. etc. Same thing with Sadam. They were tight. Reagan was tight with Sadam.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

Then all of a sudden they are enemies and needs to be destroyed.

That brings to mind another character - Hitler. He was also tight with everyone. He convinced Chamberlain that they were homies. And then he goes and attacks them after all.

How do you not see it??

How does that relate to this (detroit attempt) being fake?  Please explain the connection because all you have done here is restate old alliances.  The Germans and the Russians had a treaty/alliance too regarding Poland in 1939.  So what?  People have alliances that don't last all the time.  We funded and aided the taliban in the 80's because of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.  So what?  How is that partnership playing out now in Afghanistan? 

What you stated seems to have zero relevance to supporting your contention.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 06:16:57 PM »
How does that relate to this (detroit attempt) being fake?  Please explain the connection because all you have done here is restate old alliances.  The Germans and the Russians had a treaty/alliance too regarding Poland in 1939.  So what?  People have alliances that don't last all the time.  We funded and aided the taliban in the 80's because of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.  So what?  How is that partnership playing out now in Afghanistan? 

Sounds like something from the tinfoil hat school of thought.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 06:20:46 PM »
Yes this character from Africa "supposedly" tried to blow up an airplane over Detroit. It's as fake as the WMD's they did not find in Iraq. Look at the pattern here people. It's a lie to allow the USA to expand the military industrial complex. I love how they have everyone brainwashed about the terrorists. It's very easy to control the sheep with fear. Please open your eyes and see WTF is going on around you.

Check this out.

McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story

http://bushstole04.com/fakewar/mcveigh_video_destroys_okc.htm

I agree with you one hundred thousand percent. these BLACK OPS are there to gain control over not only the masses in america, but in many countries around the world. Ever since america started this so called war on terror countries that have never had civil, terroristic, nationalist problems/events are now all of a sudden HOT BEDS of fighting, explosions, death, carnage etc. And of course the UBIQUITOUS AL QAIDA is everywhere (according to america).. It is funny that Al Qaida only shows up in places america show up...Hmmmmm? See a pattern???. Now I hear that Al Qaida is in Nigeria (ever since this supposed attempted plane bombing)...OH!.. You mean that African nation that also has all of that OIL? Like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc.

WAKE UP PEOPLE ...YOU CAN NOT STILL BE DUMB ENOUGH TO CONTINUE BEING DUPED BY THIS BULLSHIT

That individual has now been positively identified to be Timothy McVeigh, who according to the official timeline as endorsed by the FBI, was honorably discharged from the military for the last time in May 1992. And yet he is seen here on tape at a U.S. military base over a year after that date in August of 1993.

"I did not realize how significant what I had was, for many years," states Bean, "It was not until Mcveigh’s trial that I realized it was Mcveigh in the tank. Even then the larger point escaped me. That point is, McVeigh was not supposed to be in the military at that time. His military record shows him enlisting in 1988, being honorably discharged from the Army, on Dec. 31, 1991. His records then show he was in the Army reserve in Buffalo New York, from January 1992 until May 1992, he was then honorably discharged from the Army reserve. After May of 1992 he was never again in uniform on any base anywhere, never again part of the military. He was totally out of military service. The FBI states the only time they lose track of McVeigh, in his entire life, is the late summer of 93. They think he was somewhere between Kingman Arizona and Decker Michigan. Probably at gun shows, meeting antigovernment rightwing militia types. But he wasn’t, he was at Camp Grafton, in uniform, learning explosives and demolition!"

C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »
Thanks quad, greatly appreciated.

As to the CT issue, I think there needs to be more evidence indicating some type of cover up.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 06:33:52 PM »

Well what I find odd is that he was able to board without a passport. Since when are you allowed to board a plane without a passport??

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=125312

To me that is highly suspicious. Given all the supposed security in place. It screams enablement.

We will hear more about this incident no doubt so let's see how it unfolds.

I don't doubt that you will have real terrorists plotting against the country now. After all they are getting the shit bombed out of them. Why would they not want revenge?? So maybe this Umar Abdulmutallab was a real terrorist.

But the catalyst that set this off was 9/11. And there are so many open questions about that incident it's crazy. And not all of them have been debunked.

Yes, alliances do break up. But how many countries "attack" other countries when they do? Not many. I can think of a few and History is not kind to them.

Do you kill your wife after your "alliance" ends?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »
Well what I find odd is that he was able to board without a passport. Since when are you allowed to board a plane without a passport??

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=125312

Right now that's not 100% verified.  Don't get me wrong (especially you over sensitive CT types) I'm not saying it's not true, all I'm saying is that its a witness statement.  What we need to find out is wether or not that's policy to let a sudanese on a plane heading for the US without a passport.  More info should be revealed on this in the coming days so until I'll reserve conclusion until then.  Even if he was put on the plane, he'd still have to get through immigration/customs with a passport in the USA, unless it's like Canada where you go through customs at the airport. (like in Toronto).

To me that is highly suspicious. Given all the supposed security in place. It screams enablement.

We will hear more about this incident no doubt so let's see how it unfolds.

It also screams, more loudly, incompetence.

I don't doubt that you will have real terrorists plotting against the country now. After all they are getting the shit bombed out of them. Why would they not want revenge?? So maybe this Umar Abdulmutallab was a real terrorist.

Committing a real terrorist act in the US would is easy as pie. This entire place is wide open.  For a couple of thousand dollars anyone could halt air traffic in the US for at least a day or 2 anytime.

But the catalyst that set this off was 9/11. And there are so many open questions about that incident it's crazy. And not all of them have been debunked.

I've never seen one that hasn't been debunked one way or another.

Yes, alliances do break up. But how many countries "attack" other countries when they do? Not many. I can think of a few and History is not kind to them.

Do you kill your wife after your "alliance" ends?

Were we married to AQ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
'Were we married to AQ?"

We were fundamental in funding the mujahadeen and OBL in the 80s, which evolved into Al-Q.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »
'Were we married to AQ?"

We were fundamental in funding the mujahadeen and OBL in the 80s, which evolved into Al-Q.

Yeah, but they signed a pre-nup

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 07:39:27 PM »
that's not tiger woods.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »
I've never seen one that hasn't been debunked one way or another.

Terror suspects showed up alive and well after 9/11. 6 or 7 of them - please debunk.

Explosives used at WTC7 - please debunk.

WTC7 imploded - please debunk.

Witnesses claiming no planes seen - please debunk.

Minimal airplane wreckage at Pennsylvania / Pentagon - please debunk.

Nobody fired over 9/11 failure -  please debunk.

Explosive residue found at Ground Zero - please debunk.

Both twin towers and WTC 7 collapsed at accelleration of gravity - impossible with structural collapse. - please debunk

multiple cell phone calls on airplane not possible with 2001 tech - please debunk.

debunk this video: it shows no plane in zoomed out shot from quite a distance and then magically appears in close-up shot. It's not that fast. It should have been visible in the zoomed out shot.

Were we married to AQ?

Ok, would you kill your "friend" after the alliance ends?

Would you kill your "ally" once the alliance ends? I know what you are going to say - "If my ally attacks me". To prove a lie is impossible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
haha cue ozmo to resort to the BB eye roll instead of responding point-by-point.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 07:51:52 PM »
Most of those, if not all, HAVE been debunked. Then again, science, logic and reason go out with the window when the tinfoil hats go on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 07:52:06 PM »
that's not tiger woods.

My whole thing is that we should not confuse evil genius with sheer govt incompetence.  

Ev eryone here knows I am more towards the CT side of stuff, but I need facts, logic, cohesion, and an ability fo the CT to stand up to scrutiny.  

To me, this whole thing screams incompetence and typical govt failure.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 07:52:40 PM »
Terror suspects showed up alive and well after 9/11. 6 or 7 of them - please debunk.

Explosives used at WTC7 - please debunk.

WTC7 imploded - please debunk.

Witnesses claiming no planes seen - please debunk.

Minimal airplane wreckage at Pennsylvania / Pentagon - please debunk.

Nobody fired over 9/11 failure -  please debunk.

Explosive residue found at Ground Zero - please debunk.

Both twin towers and WTC 7 collapsed at accelleration of gravity - impossible with structural collapse. - please debunk

multiple cell phone calls on airplane not possible with 2001 tech - please debunk.

debunk this video: it shows no plane in zoomed out shot from quite a distance and then magically appears in close-up shot. It's not that fast. It should have been visible in the zoomed out shot.

Ok, would you kill your "friend" after the alliance ends?

Would you kill your "ally" once the alliance ends? I know what you are going to say - "If my ally attacks me". To prove a lie is impossible.

I don't need to debunk.  The burden is on you to prove that the official story isn't true and instead, your version is.  Otherwise i could say an invisible spaghetti monster with god like powers did it - please debunk.

PS  i have debunked all those i think, so feel free to pick one and make your case.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
Where is Barbara Olsen and is her husband, the former Solicitor General of the US, also in on the CT? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »
haha cue ozmo to resort to the BB eye roll instead of responding point-by-point.

After hundreds and hundreds of posts, point by point responses, and exchanges between you and I, you should be slapped for making a statement like that.  So don't relive your frustrations with BB on me.   :-*

Regardless, some posts just beg an eye roll.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »
LOL...

yeah yeah we did have our fun back in the day