Author Topic: Detroit Jet Terrorist Attack Was Staged  (Read 3519 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Detroit Jet Terrorist Attack Was Staged
« on: December 29, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »
Detroit jet terrorist attack was staged - journalist
permalinke-mail story to a friendprint version

Published 29 December, 2009, 03:28

Edited 30 December, 2009, 03:30

The recent failed attack on a US passenger jet traveling from Amsterdam to Detroit was a set-up provocation controlled by US intelligence, author and journalist Webster Tarpley stated to RT.
Yahoo StumbleUpon Google Live Technorati
del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mixx Propeller

“[The terrorist’s] father, a rich Nigerian banker, went to the US embassy in Nigeria on November 19 and said ‘my son is in Yemen in a terrorist camp, do something about this.’ Nevertheless, the son is allowed to buy a ticket in Ghana, paying cash, $2,800, for a one-way ticket,” Tarpley said.

After that, a mentally deficient young man who doubtfully could make it from one gate to another managed to illegally enter Nigeria and get on a plane to Amsterdam.

“There was a well-dressed Indian man who brought him to the gate and said, ‘my friend does not have a passport, get him on, he is Sudanese, we do this all the time – that is impossible!” said Tarpley.

Read also – Failed Terrorist Attack Contributed to Airport Fuss in Canada http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/28-12-2009/111443-terrorist_attack_airport_canada-0
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Detroit Jet Terrorist Attack Was Staged
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 05:51:02 PM »
I'm sold.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »
I was sold on the first day ;D

I guess it all starts from what your vantage point is.  I deal with govt people alot because of my work and find most to be utterly incompetent. 

I think too many people confuse gross incompetence negligence, arrogance for evil genius. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
trust me, I'm not confused about jack shit in this area.  Don't worry, I'll know what I know and you go on believing whatever you want.  I know I'm in the wacky minority, it's all good.

Im just saying, you should at least be open to the fact that what you perceive as a CT may in fact just be incredible incompetence, laziness, arrogance, and stupidity.

I will look at any CT on the merits, but so far this looks to me as govt gross incompetence at its best and usual.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 06:41:40 PM »
Im just saying, you should at least be open to the fact that what you perceive as a CT may in fact just be incredible incompetence, laziness, arrogance, and stupidity.

I will look at any CT on the merits, but so far this looks to me as govt gross incompetence at its best and usual.   

Uh NO! This is government Black Ops at its finest. notice how fast the new airline regulations came into being...like they were already prepared and just needed a reason to be applied. Just like the Patriot Act.

No more being foolish and wishing something is HONEST. Right now your american government is just looking to create the right situation to declare martial law and I have a feeling 2010 will be the year for another big US event to make it all possible. Keep your eyes open...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 06:46:51 PM »

negatory buck rogers, no can do on this shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 06:47:44 PM »
Uh NO! This is government Black Ops at its finest. notice how fast the new airline regulations came into being...like they were already prepared and just needed a reason to be applied. Just like the Patriot Act.

No more being foolish and wishing something is HONEST. Right now your american government is just looking to create the right situation to declare martial law and I have a feeling 2010 will be the year for another big US event to make it all possible. Keep your eyes open...

No doubt.  I just have to take my own personal experience and try to extrapolate to what I think most likely happened.  Most govt employees I have met are like that correction offiucer in the other thread, so I guess I'm a little biased in that respect.

Also, Celente apparently has very good sources since he called this SPOT DEAD ON so I expect something else BIG to happen soon or in the next few months.

I hate this crap Samson, you know that.  I just dont know what the answer is anymore.  

I guess the best bet is to get a concealed carry applicable tpo most states like that company Nevada offers and just drive where you want to go.    

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »
No doubt.  I just have to take my own personal experience and try to extrapolate to what I think most likely happened.  Most govt employees I have met are like that correction offiucer in the other thread, so I guess I'm a little biased in that respect.

Also, Celente apparently has very good sources since he called this SPOT DEAD ON so I expect something else BIG to happen soon or in the next few months.

I hate this crap Samson, you know that.  I just dont know what the answer is anymore.  

I guess the best bet is to get a concealed carry applicable tpo most states like that company Nevada offers and just drive where you want to go.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »
WTF are you talking about? 

If you have a CT - give me who was in on it, their motives, etc. 

I guaranty you Hugo that I will debunk your CT on this in two seconds. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »
WTF are you talking about? 

If you have a CT - give me who was in on it, their motives, etc. 

I guaranty you Hugo that I will debunk your CT on this in two seconds. 

every ct I've ever followed was "debunked" in 2 seconds.  what's your point?  That you'll have an opposing theory? no kidding haha... yea, and?  Like I wouldn't expect that lol...  I know full well unless I have a smoking gun you will easily put forth a contrary position.  That means nothing to me.  it would mean something to me from someone with a similar research background as myself.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »
No time for fighting guys...direct your energies at trying to figure out your governments next move and try to be one step ahead of them
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »
No time for fighting guys...direct your energies at trying to figure out your governments next move and try to be one step ahead of them
they just gave away their next move silly :)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 07:32:00 PM »
First thought that crossed my mind when I saw this story on the news a couple of days ago is that it was staged.

Amazing how the public can be hoodwinked time and time again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »
First thought that crossed my mind when I saw this story on the news a couple of days ago is that it was staged.

Amazing how the public can be hoodwinked time and time again.

So this guys emails are a farce too?  The father is in on it too?  The gate screener is in on it?  The passport office?  The ticket counter?  The embassy?

So far I have about 25 people at least in on this.   

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »
Spot on.

Once you're in their mindset nothing surprises you anymore. I had told my family and friends a couple of months ago there would be some terror incident before the end of the year - thanks to listening to Celente.

Once you realize how these fuckers are scheming behind our backs it makes you understand where they are coming from and potentially what their next move will be. Of course they will always surprise those evil bastards ;)

Everyone should for one day pretend to be an evil bastard elite. Pretend to be one greedy zionist pig for one day and try to come up with all kinds of schemes to swindle and enslave your fellow man. After that day you will know what to expect for the future lol!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »
Spot on.

Once you're in their mindset nothing surprises you anymore. I had told my family and friends a couple of months ago there would be some terror incident before the end of the year - thanks to listening to Celente.

Once you realize how these fuckers are scheming behind our backs it makes you understand where they are coming from and potentially what their next move will be. Of course they will always surprise those evil bastards ;)

Everyone should for one day pretend to be an evil bastard elite. Pretend to be one greedy zionist pig for one day and try to come up with all kinds of schemes to swindle and enslave your fellow man. After that day you will know what to expect for the future lol!

My personal belief is that the govt is so corrupt and incompetent that it is helpless agaionst these things. 

Shit, we cant even win a war anymore, deal with Kastrina, etc. 

I guess its all your vantage point.  To me, the govt fucks up everything and has stirred up a nest and now is incapable of dealing with it. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
So this guys emails are a farce too?  The father is in on it too?  The gate screener is in on it?  The passport office?  The ticket counter?  The embassy?

So far I have about 25 people at least in on this.   

That is the favorite method to debunk a CT. So everyone is in on it? How could they keep it a secret??

Please understand some people are not taken serious. If they came out and told the truth they don't even get media attention. Some that do die (murdered?), commit suicide whatever. Some are cowards or ashamed and keep it quiet. Some are too fucking clueless to even know they are involved. Just like the Public is clueless about how they are being gamed by the elites.

Some play such a small part that they don't even know they are involved. That's how the army operates. The orders come from above and each player is giving only enough info so he can complete his part of the puzzle / task.

The country is run by elites for sure. You think a President or political party in USA make all the BIG DECISIONS?

Attempted assasination on Andrew Jackon was made because he refused to renew the Rothschild Bank Charter. On his deathbed he claimed "I killed the Bank". They even mention this in TIME MAGAZINE!

Lincoln assasinated by our friends the bankers.

Kennedy wanted to reduce the power of the FED - assasinated.

These fuckers are in control.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 07:48:59 PM »
That is the favorite method to debunk a CT. So everyone is in on it? How could they keep it a secret??

Please understand some people are not taken serious. If they came out and told the truth they don't even get media attention. Some that do die (murdered?), commit suicide whatever. Some are cowards or ashamed and keep it quiet. Some are too fucking clueless to even know they are involved. Just like the Public is clueless about how they are being gamed by the elites.

Some play such a small part that they don't even know they are involved. That's how the army operates. The orders come from above and each player is giving only enough info so he can complete his part of the puzzle / task.

The country is run by elites for sure. You think a President or political party in USA make all the BIG DECISIONS?

Attempted assasination on Andrew Jackon was made because he refused to renew the Rothschild Bank Charter. On his deathbed he claimed "I killed the Bank". They even mention this in TIME MAGAZINE!

Lincoln assasinated by our friends the bankers.

Kennedy wanted to reduce the power of the FED - assasinated.

These fuckers are in control.

Tonight, I bought the book - "The Creature From Jekyle Island"  about the creation of the federal reserve.  I will give a book report once im done with it.  I agree with you but also know that by and large, the govt is a collection of incompetent slobs usually unable to do shit. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »
they just gave away their next move silly :)

OK...so now they have given away  the move...you now have to focus on what could come of their movements after this and try to plan ahead or at least educate those who don't/may not see what "their" next move may be. Back and forth bickering is just what "they" want...it keeps you preoccupied with triflings while they use the distraction to their advantage.
C

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 07:58:07 PM »

CT= what?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »
So some guy..somwhere said some guys conducted a staged attack...ok SAMSON whats ur proof and whats a classic black-op in ur vast experience as a SOF Warrior....when did u go to SFAS....the Q Course..the Long walk..BUDS...when......u r a fucking moron.
L

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 11:00:38 PM »
Confirmed? "Sharp dressed man" aided Northwest flight "Christmas Bomber" Umar Mutallab onto plane without passport. Who was involved, why don't we know about this other suspect?

Kurt HaskellKurt Haskell's boarding pass for NWA Flight 253

A Michigan man who was aboard Northwest Airlines Flight 253 says he witnessed Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab trying to board the plane in Amsterdam without a passport.

Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich., who posted an earlier comment about his experience, talked exclusively with MLive.com and confirmed he was on the flight by sending a picture of his boarding pass. He and his wife, Lori, were returning from a safari in Uganda when they boarded the NWA flight on Friday.

Kurt HaskellLori and Kurt Haskell

Haskell said he and his wife were sitting on the ground near their boarding gate in Amsterdam, which is when they saw Mutallab approach the gate with an unidentified man.

Kurt and Lori Haskell are attorneys with Haskell Law Firm in Taylor. Their expertise includes bankruptcy, family law and estate planning.

While Mutallab was poorly dressed, his friend was dressed in an expensive suit, Haskell said. He says the suited man asked ticket agents whether Mutallab could board without a passport. “The guy said, 'He's from Sudan and we do this all the time.'”

Mutallab is Nigerian. Haskell believes the man may have been trying to garner sympathy for Mutallab's lack of documents by portraying him as a Sudanese refugee.

The ticket agent referred Mutallab and his companion to her manager down the hall, and Haskell didn't see Mutallab again until after he allegedly tried to detonate an explosive on the plane.

Haskell said the flight was mostly unremarkable. That was until he heard a flight attendant say she smelled smoke, just after the pilot announced the plane would land in Detroit in 10 minutes. Haskell got out of his seat to view the brewing commotion.

“I stood up and walked a couple feet ahead to get a closer look, and that's when I saw the flames,” said Haskell, who sat about seven rows behind Mutallab. “It started to spread pretty quickly. It went up the wall, all the way to ceiling.”

Haskell, who described Mutallab as a diminutive man who looks like a teenager, said about 30 seconds passed between the first mention of smoke and when Mutallab was subdued by fellow passengers.

“He didn't fight back at all. This wasn't a big skirmish,” Haskell said. “A couple guys jumped on him and hauled him away.”
The ordeal has Haskell and his wife a little shaken. Flight attendants were screaming during the fire and the pilot sounded notably nervous when bringing the plane in for a landing, he said.

“Immediately, the pilot came on and said two words: emergency landing,” Haskell said. “And that was it. The plane sped up instead of slowing down. You could tell he floored it.”

As Mutallab was being led out of the plane in handcuffs, Haskell said he realized that was the same man he saw trying to board the plane in Amsterdam.

Passengers had to wait about 20 minutes before they were allowed to exit the plane. Haskell said he and other passengers waited about six hours to be interviewed by the FBI.

About an hour after landing, Haskell said he saw another man being taken into custody. But a spokeswoman from the FBI in Detroit said Mutallab was the only person taken into custody.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 11:04:39 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »
Which proves what....that AQ can't buy nice suits so it must be a CIA agent.  ::)
L