Author Topic: Report: Rush Limbaugh Taken To Hawaii Hospital After Complaining of Chest Pains  (Read 10732 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
What point should I concede? That Bush lied. I believe he didn't and gave my reasons. You have not refuted it.

What half truths and polemical viewpoint? Specifically address the arguments if you can but just don't dismiss it as saying I'm not serious.

Compare Israel to the rest of the Mid East, where would you rather live? Where would you have more human rights? If you were an Arab where would you have more human rights, in Israel or any other of the Muslim countres? Any public synagogues in any of the Muslim countries? There are mosques in Israel as well as Arabs/Muslims able to hold political office and are members of the Knessit. Israel represents 1/10th of one percent of the land mass in that area but even that's too much.

Do you really want to make any moral equivalence between Israel and their enemies?

Truman was despised during his run. History has justifiably been kind. Bush will share an similar legacy.
Bush didn't lie!? I have refuted it, and you know it. Why don't you Google 'Bush" and 'lies' and see what comes up. And I'm not talking about the silly sites or any of that NPR stuff; I mean the sites with real, sourced sites. The guy is dirty and you know it. Oh brother.  

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Bush didn't lie!? I have refuted it, and you know it. Why don't you Google 'Bush" and 'lies' and see what comes up. And I'm not talking about the silly sites or any of that NPR stuff; I mean the sites with real, sourced sites. The guy is dirty and you know it. Oh brother.  

I love when people say, "And you know it!". No I don't "and you know it!"

And how have you refuted it? I gave a specific reason why he didn't lie. That would imply that he knew for a fact that Hussein had no WMDs but said he did anyway. No one knew for sure but there was overwhelming evidence that he did. Your response was that I was spouting half truths.

Bush made this country safe "and you know it."

Google it, huh? Yeah, OK.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Iraq moved much of their WMD material over the border to hide in Syria before the war began. This is well known in the intelligence community.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Iraq moved much of their WMD material over the border to hide in Syria before the war began. This is well known in the intelligence community.
I call bullshit.  Syria does not tolerate terrorists. 

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
just for the record...hitler was a conservative....i guess you like good company.

bench

I think he was an extreme conservative.....He makes ann coulter seem like betty crocker! :-X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I think he was an extreme conservative.....He makes ann coulter seem like betty crocker! :-X
But you would still put it in her ass right? 

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook

Only if Pres. Bush jr. watched :-*

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
great smoke and mirrors trick Che... You found a video of spliced out of context clips together to make it seem he was contradicting himself.. Give yourself an emmy.
how is that out of context. dude...get your head out of your ass

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
i would; in a new york minute. she's probably not as tight as I'd like, but hell; get her in doggie position and pound away. ( while reading Going Rogue )
w

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
i would; in a new york minute. she's probably not as tight as I'd like, but hell; get her in doggie position and pound away. ( while reading Going Rogue )

LMAO

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Harry was a true man, he didnt mess around he just got it done.

That is true... There was no political correctness back then.. We could use that right now.