Author Topic: What a severely disturbing discovery for the human race it would be if...  (Read 6915 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: What a severely disturbing discovery for the human race it would be if...
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »
I often refer to religion, as the greatest scam EVER pulled. Imagine having/holding that much power over millions to billions of people....whatever you want; money, power, anything you can think of....at your grasp.
Exactly
 Every religion attempts to invent a god, and every religion claims to know who god is and what his intentions are. The truth is that every god of every religion was simply made up...by humans. Some type of higher power MAY have started the universe, but no one knows anything about that higher power, or if it exists at all. Leaders and followers of religions are are all posers - claiming to know everything, but actually knowing nothing.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2010, 09:05:06 PM »
How may consciousness arise again?

One of many thoughts I have on this matter is that as time progresses, computers get so powerful to the point that your DNA may be analysed (post death) by a computer, and you and your consciousness can be recreated within the computer in a virtual world from the information that is contain in your DNA. You will be a silicon based lifeform now in this simulation instead of a carbon one. God in this case would be the computer operater.

I think this theory is probably implausible.

Also scary isn't it. You couldn't get "peace" (sorry bad word maybe) even if you wanted...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »
All you haterz and Doubterz, Great Almighty gonna come down from the sky and wipe you all off the face of the earth. And since I'm a believer, I won't harmed. I'll just watch and shake my head.

On the real, What religion has told us all, I firmly believe is incorrect. I also believe that human beings have a "worship complex", where we worship anything that is more powerful than us. Be it Human or inhuman, Natural phenomenon or made up. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2010, 10:17:13 PM »
On the real, What religion has told us all, I firmly believe is incorrect. I also believe that human beings have a "worship complex", where we worship anything that is more powerful than us. Be it Human or inhuman, Natural phenomenon or made up. 

Just like many worship science or intelligence.  I find it laughable that anyone thinks they have ALL the answers....regardless of their position.  The amount of "knowledge" we have is pathetic at best.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2010, 10:38:35 PM »
Just like many worship science or intelligence.  I find it laughable that anyone thinks they have ALL the answers....regardless of their position.  The amount of "knowledge" we have is pathetic at best.
And the amount of knowledge we can gain if we took out own personal, racial, religious egos  of the equation is astronomical.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2010, 10:40:12 PM »
And the amount of knowledge we can gain if we took out own personal, racial, religious egos  of the equation is astronomical.

but man oh man, stand up comedy would suck..... ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »
Exactly
 Every religion attempts to invent a god, and every religion claims to know who god is and what his intentions are. The truth is that every god of every religion was simply made up...by humans. Some type of higher power MAY have started the universe, but no one knows anything about that higher power, or if it exists at all. Leaders and followers of religions are are all posers - claiming to know everything, but actually knowing nothing.

Well said. And let me say, that there may be a "higher power", I don't know. However, I refuse to believe in a "higher power" invented by men. Which is what religion gives us. I was telling someone the other day, maybe we are god. Creation is god. In that sense, "god" is all around us.

I also agree with Showstoppa, we don't have all the answers. In the scope of things, we don't know shit.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2010, 10:59:39 PM »
back up what you say?

give proof?

prove that you are not just ignorantly spewing out your own opinion?

i know you have none, yet you seem to think you do.  search hard my friend.  

ALSO:  just so that others see the ignorance here. when a person cannot win an argument based on FACTS....then they will resort to name calling, trying to undermine what someone says by the character of the person, they will say "well everyone else says its true so it must be", etc. etc. etc.  if you want to prove soemthing, then PROVE IT WITH FACTS

what is your 'proof'?

where are your 'facts'?

the bible? the bible is considered as much a book of fiction as any other by a majority of the worlds population. just because you choose to believe what is written in it doens't make its contents factual.

just the fact you believe hell is in the center of the earth is enough to make anyone dismiss your opinion on the basis of being less than sensical.

and furthermore explain this:

even so, the point is that the inside of the earth has much more room than the surface area of the earth.

how is this so when the 'inside of the earth' is encompassed by its 'surface area'.

i'm enjoying your slide into the land of dementia with each passing post.

please carry on.
b

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2010, 11:40:39 PM »
When you die, you will be transported into Limbo for a period of time that feels like hundred of years.

Only thing you will see during this time is the vision and manifestation of the holy Jonah Falcon.

After this period of time, you will be reborn.

This period of time will feel longer / shorter depending on how you regard Jonah Falcon before passing.
Q

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2010, 11:43:32 PM »
RISE SIR JOH-NAY FAILCON

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 12:32:40 AM »
i have not stated that i am RIGHT.  i have simply pointed out that both sides ARE religious. 

Fuck you and your whole family.