Author Topic: BIG NATION RADIO - NEW YEAR'S EVE SPECTACULAR - Tonight at 11pm EST!  (Read 10755 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: BIG NATION RADIO - NEW YEAR'S EVE SPECTACULAR - Tonight at 11pm EST!
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2010, 12:58:19 PM »
Van,

I've tried very hard to get Kevin to open up about his use of gear and tell everyone what he used early in his bb career and what he used later. The problem, as you might expect, is two-fold: one, pros always minimize their use to make themselves feel and sound like genetic supermen; two, unless the pro cops to seven grams a week plus gh plus esiclene plus synthol plus DHP, everyone calls bullshit anyway.

For the record, Kevin claims he used nothing to win the NPC Maryland and 2nd at the JR Nats. He claims he took Deca alone to win the Nats. I have seen his pro cycle and am disinclined to believe that. Still, it's kinda pointless to ask about these things.

As for Levrone Nutrition, it's no more of a scam than Labrada Nutrition or Gaspari Nutrition and those two 'scams' have done fairly well for their former juice-using owners. I'm not saying it will be as successful as those, but protein is protein; fat burners are fat burners and NO2 is...okay a scam. But you know what I'm saying. Gaspari and Labrada are probably on gh and TRT and have little use for their own products as well. I'd at least rather see these guys hawking their own shit than fronting for some third rate outfits like Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray and Lee Priest are doing.  

My point was that why are you guys so "friendly" with him when you've made him out to be such a low quality human being. Especially Block is on here all the time crying about the individuals in the sport and the state of the sport in general. He wants nothing to do with the sport yet here he is sucking off Kevin, being all friendly with him and asking about his supplements.  :D

My Prediction:

Levrone's FANBOY financial backers and brokers will introduce some shitty N.O. formula of caffeine and arginine in "Extreme Lime" flavor... it won't sell. Kevin will totally back out of all promises and agreements to endorse the products and be lazy.

His brokers will get fed up
and pull out of all dealings. The "company" goes belly-up within 9 months.

- Block!
Let me tell you something about Kevin Levrone. One of my best friends used to be his manager/agent during his heyday and limelight of his career and if there is anyone who knows him best it is him. The stories he told me about Kevin are legendary. If I spilled them here I may crush the feelings of his fans and schmoes so I won't but this comeback is only because he is totally broke and he needs to try to drum up some publicity in hopes of a 'sponsor'. Kevin isn't the type to work a regular J-O-B. He is the ultimate hustler. He is the epitome of someone who lives off the backs of naive women and doey eyed fans who think he is great.

Kevin has mutant-like genetics. That's the truth. He can explode into growth at will steroid or no steroids. That's when he wants to but Kevin hates bodybuilding, bodybuilders and this whole industry. He isn't inspirational. He's broke and he knows nothing els.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »
awesome show as always

first my steelers and pens win world titles, than we get daily epic videos of the MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE on youtube, than we close out the year with an epic interview from the one and only KEVIN LEVRONE

2009 BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D 8)

E
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2010, 01:05:04 PM »
I say good for Kevin! I hope he makes a boatload of money off his supplement line!

If a friend of yours bought his worthless crap you'd still think, "good for Kevin"? If a naive friend of yours on a tight budget bought that muscle cream scam he was endorsing a while back you'd still think that was great?  :D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2010, 01:28:11 PM »
My point was that why are you guys so "friendly" with him when you've made him out to be such a low quality human being. Especially Block is on here all the time crying about the individuals in the sport and the state of the sport in general. He wants nothing to do with the sport yet here he is sucking off Kevin, being all friendly with him and asking about his supplements.  :D
I think you are confused. Blockhead is an experienced competitive bodybuilder who has blown spent the last ten years of his life supporting the bodybuilding industry by eating chicken breasts and egg whites, buying bodybuilding magazines and blowing his discretionary income on useless supplements, fake gear and memberships at gyms he never goes to. Not to mention that he has contributed thousands of dollars to the NPC by way of annual dues, contest entry fees, and attendance at every single show within a 100 miles radius of Chicago. He is a longtime, addicted dedicated Getbigger and always, ALWAYS KEEPS IT POSITIVE.

If, in the past, he has pretended to mock the bodybuilding world and lifestyle he inhabits, I assure you it comes from a place called love.
BigNationRadio.com

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2010, 03:13:34 PM »
Flexingsteele - "WHATS UP GUYS." FUCKING MORON :D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »
Aaron, sorry, i didnt know if i was just listening to the show on my phone or if i was still on the line, thats why i didnt say anything.

AND! i was in awe of your presence.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2010, 04:58:39 PM »
Aaron, sorry, i didnt know if i was just listening to the show on my phone or if i was still on the line, thats why i didnt say anything.

AND! i was in awe of your presence.

Understandable... :D
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2010, 06:15:58 PM »
I think you are confused. Blockhead is an experienced competitive bodybuilder who has blown spent the last ten years of his life supporting the bodybuilding industry by eating chicken breasts and egg whites, buying bodybuilding magazines and blowing his discretionary income on useless supplements, fake gear and memberships at gyms he never goes to. Not to mention that he has contributed thousands of dollars to the NPC by way of annual dues, contest entry fees, and attendance at every single show within a 100 miles radius of Chicago. He is a longtime, addicted dedicated Getbigger and always, ALWAYS KEEPS IT POSITIVE.

If, in the past, he has pretended to mock the bodybuilding world and lifestyle he inhabits, I assure you it comes from a place called love.
QFT!

Speaking of which. What happened to the totally positive NPC thread again?

- Block!
?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2010, 07:34:42 PM »
You guys gotta do another show with Kevin when he finally releases his "shitty N.O. formula of caffeine and arginine in "Extreme Lime" flavor", as Block revealed. We're all exited. That's if he doesn't flake out on the whole deal before then.  :'(

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »
You guys gotta do another show with Kevin when he finally releases his "shitty N.O. formula of caffeine and arginine in "Extreme Lime" flavor", as Block revealed. We're all exited. That's if he doesn't flake out on the whole deal before then.  :'(
Deal! Although I'd prefer "Girlie Grape" or "Penile Pineapple". Seriously, if Block said that, he owes Kevin an apology. He has no right to critique Kevin's "shitty extreme lime" until he's tasted it and can verify that it's shitty. Btw, should I be forced to disclose my stake in the company or my title as VP of Marketing?

BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2010, 09:46:05 PM »

You're right, Ed. I shouldn't have said that. I lied. I never tried the 'Extreme Lime' flavor... It was the 'Citrus BLAST' flavor and it wasn't shitty as I stated. You know, sir? I kinda liked it.

SUCK-ON-MY-NUT-SACK, SLA-TER!

- Block.
?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2010, 09:55:45 PM »
Btw, should I be forced to disclose my stake in the company or my title as VP of Marketing?

Funny guy! Seriously, you'll only handle the misbranding lawsuits to follow.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2010, 10:18:43 PM »
Funny guy! Seriously, you'll only handle the misbranding lawsuits to follow.
Actually I advised Kevin to put a general disclaimer on all products stating that the consumer "understands and agrees that this product is for entertainment purposes only and does not purport to make any claims of health benefits or physical improvement.".

This should save millions in legal fees down the road and will have absolutely no impact on sales because 99% of bodybuilders can't read and the other 1% are Levronites.
BigNationRadio.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2010, 10:20:48 PM »
HOW THE FUCK DO I LISTEN?! ???

Went to bignationradio.com, but where do/how do I stream?

LMAO!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2010, 10:21:47 PM »
WTF! How can it possibly be that two famous Getbiggers have absolutely nothing better to do on New Year's Eve than entertain BNR's legion of worldwide fans?

Well, if you're like us, you agree that New Year's Eve is the most overrated event of the year and that watching 'Superbad' or 'The Hangover' for the 17th time is far more entertaining than paying $200 to drink cheap champagne at a club with a bunch of 'Jersey Shore' rejects.

Either that, or we have to be at the gym early Saturday morning for a very important cardio session. Either way, our loss is your gain.

So if you're in the neighborhood with nothing better to do, join Blockhead and Special Ed for a very special New Year's Eve Radio Spectacular, featuring incredible guests, outrageous allegations, and all of the other shit-slinging sludge the BNR boys are known for.

LISTEN TONIGHT at 11pm EST/8pm PST...only at BigNationRadio.com

Also taking your drunken calls at 646-595-3895

I'll call next time. When is the next time?

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2010, 11:26:49 PM »
BIG NATION IS THE BEST SHOW EVER. block and jason get that show back. get lee preist on and why he loves to shit on girls

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2010, 11:40:54 PM »

ROFL

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »
Actually I advised Kevin to put a general disclaimer on all products stating that the consumer "understands and agrees that this product is for entertainment purposes only and does not purport to make any claims of health benefits or physical improvement.".

This should save millions in legal fees down the road and will have absolutely no impact on sales because 99% of bodybuilders can't read and the other 1% are Levronites.

;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2010, 12:13:23 AM »
I'll call next time. When is the next time?
tell me, i am a fan of joloco's in so many ways    :-X   lol

AVBG

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2010, 01:01:18 AM »
Welcome back!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2010, 09:46:04 PM »
Thanks Alex. Next week Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates and Lee Haney!
BigNationRadio.com

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2010, 12:34:21 AM »
i remember when you had ronnie on. And he claimed he fell on his elbow and injured his tricep. We all know its a tricep tear

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2010, 02:11:44 AM »

Block spent thousands of dollars in annual dues and contest fees and show fees? Holy sheep shit, how many shows as Bloke competed in? and how many $20 dollar show fees has he gone to so he could rake up thousands of dollars? How old is Bloke again? Thousand of dollars of fees? Are you sure about that number?

AVBG

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2010, 03:19:27 AM »
Thanks Alex. Next week Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates and Lee Haney!

pinch me, must be dreaming?!? ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2010, 02:00:32 PM »
Block spent thousands of dollars in annual dues and contest fees and show fees? Holy sheep shit, how many shows as Bloke competed in? and how many $20 dollar show fees has he gone to so he could rake up thousands of dollars? How old is Bloke again? Thousand of dollars of fees? Are you sure about that number?
Attendance at Forty-plus shows: $1400
Seven Years of Gasoline to the Arnold: $700
Six Years of NPC Dues: $540
Five Contest Entry Fees: $350
Posing Trunks (Used, soiled, formerly Nasser's): $190 (ebay)
Having his legitimacy questioned by a gimmick: Priceless
BigNationRadio.com