Author Topic: Ah The Gym  (Read 4126 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Ah The Gym
« on: January 02, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »
todays gym participants included
--Iron Maiden shirt 155 pound guy with cutoff sleeves and what appeared to be WOW pajama bottoms deadlifting 185 and making enough noise to wake the dead
--preppy bf/gf doing 555 reps with 3 pounds.
--pedo 55 year old with shorts pulled up to his chest shirt tucked in staring at everyone
--fat 5 foot 2 mexican doing squats on smith with 155 screaming at the mirror
--2 thug lifers weighing 144 wet benching 135 for 2 telling each other how great they are
--some 40 year old permabulker hiding under a hoodie (oh wait that was me)
--some 55 year old woman who trained with such intensity I nearly barfed watching her

I love the gym

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Ah The Gym
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »
--Iron Maiden shirt 155 pound guy with cutoff sleeves and what appeared to be WOW pajama bottoms deadlifting 185 and making enough noise to wake the dead
--pedo 55 year old with shorts pulled up to his chest shirt tucked in staring at everyone
--2 thug lifers weighing 144 wet benching 135 for 2 telling each other how great they are
--some 55 year old woman who trained with such intensity I nearly barfed watching her

I love the gym

so vince basile is back in canda?

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »

I love the gym

spend less time looking and critiquing people around you and more time on yourself.... hope this helps

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 12:20:15 PM »
so vince basile is back in canda?

spit shake on keyboard--you owe me one keyboard  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »
spend less time looking and critiquing people around you and more time on yourself.... hope this helps

had the countdown on til some loser chimed in with this exact comment

gee maybe I had "just" walked in and hadnt started yet

lolol @ Mr. Intensity

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 12:38:10 PM »
When I renewed my gym pass for 6 months at my old gym I went for 3 weeks before pulling up one Saturday morning with chains on the door and a sign saying "sorry all good things must come to an end" .... needless to say I was fucking pissed. Whatever.

Now I have to go to a local Cardinal fitness. This is not a gym. It's a fitness center. It fucking blows monkey cock dick balls.
Only redeeming quality this shithole state of the art place is the teenage girls with booty shorts doing cardio with their bouncy ass cheeks.

It has all the normal gym fubars like twinks, assholes jumping rope in the free weight area, naked dudes with their sacks hanging out in the locker room, dago tee wearing mexicans and guidos, morbidly obese hopeless souls on the recumbent bikes...etc.

It's hell.

At the old gym there were a few twinks but a good number of competitors...bodybuilde rs and fitness chicks alike.

But I can't complain. I've been trolling getbig all day while getting drunk on Macallen 12 scotch since 10 am, (it's my day off) smoking Oliva Vs, sitting next to my fire place waiting for my 2 chickens in the oven seasoned with thyme, rosemary, garlic, pepper ...with sweet potatoes and stove top stuffing for sides. BTW the local radio station just got done with a 3 song set from Foreigner...THIS IS FUCKING GREAT!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 12:44:39 PM »
fuck the gym

seriously, i'm just gonna move to the mountains in Thailand and kick a tree all day

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 12:49:02 PM »
JNN,

You have the right idea.

Instead of Thailand I want to move to northern Georgia on a 100 acre piece of land at the foot of the Appalachians. (Because someone I know lives there).
It's fucking gorgeous. Rolling hills of hay he gets paid from the locals for the harvest, backs up to a river, meadows/woods full of bambis you can pick off from your .30-.06 while having your morning coffee, a small pond stocked with fish and lots of varmin you can plink with your .22 ALL WHILE wearing Field and Steam PJs.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »
i always fantasized coming to america

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 12:56:57 PM »
Oh yes.
( I finished my Oliva V...now smoking a Casa Magna)

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 12:59:09 PM »

Agreed I get a kick out of all the getbiggers who are always critiquing everyone at the gym. Will never understand it???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 01:01:34 PM »
In the early 80's there were so many hardcore bodybuilding gyms. Back in the day finding any women working out was rare.  I work out in my basement now.

My wife gave me a pass to her Oyxgen gym.  I was surprised that it was over 50% women.  Another thing that was surprising was the number of girls doing real bodybuilding stuff.  A 120lbs twenty something girl was doing decent squats with 135lbs.  I was shocked.  Guys don't even squat anymore. If they do it's quarter squats with 405lbs bragging about how deep they go.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »
Agreed I get a kick out of all the getbiggers who are always critiquing everyone at the gym. Will never understand it???

How can you not notice and critique? It's like seeing Jews/Muslims at a Catholic church trying to receive communion and do the sign of the cross. Fucking weird!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 01:03:55 PM »

I love the gym

And one asshole watching it all ( and taking notes.)

THE BEEF

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 01:05:54 PM »
fuck the gym

seriously, i'm just gonna move to the mountains in Thailand and kick a tree all day
You could move to Romania and workout with Sev

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 01:06:26 PM »
In the early 80's there were so many hardcore bodybuilding gyms. Back in the day finding any women working out was rare.  I work out in my basement now.

My wife gave me a pass to her Oyxgen gym.  I was surprised that it was over 50% women.  Another thing that was surprising was the number of girls doing real bodybuilding stuff.  A 120lbs twenty something girl was doing decent squats with 135lbs.  I was shocked.  Guys don't even squat anymore. If they do it's quarter squats with 405lbs bragging about how deep they go.

I used to workout in my buddy's basement when we were teens. He had a 1/2" bar with 280lbs of random odd cement/sand filled plastic plates, a bowflex and a bench from the 70s...while blasting early Pantera. Fucking loved it. We had FLEX mags littered everywhere we never looked at because we felt like pieces of shit comparing ourselves Levrone, Titus, Nasser, ...etc.

Now, it's the top 10 pop radio station with jerkoffs "lifting" who have no idea what they're doing.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »

I love the gym

Fuck it man workout at home

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 01:18:12 PM »
i was told by a 150lbs twink last night at the gym that he would pay me to introduce him to my "source"......

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »
i was told by a 150lbs twink last night at the gym that he would pay me to introduce him to my "source"......

bench

hi bench happy new year

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »
had the countdown on til some loser chimed in with this exact comment

gee maybe I had "just" walked in and hadnt started yet

lolol @ Mr. Intensity
If you're into people watching just go to the mall or something that doesn't have a fee

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 02:18:16 PM »
You forgot to mention one delusional, paranoid-schizophrenic bi-polar getbigger with multiple personalitiy disorder... ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 02:31:52 PM »
hi bench happy new year
you too broskie...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 02:49:16 PM »
You forgot to mention one delusional, paranoid-schizophrenic bi-polar getbigger with multiple personalitiy disorder... ;)

goes without saying,...he was the author

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 03:16:02 PM »
the gym definitley attracts losers...my mother warned me about that

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 03:23:52 PM »
Sometimes looking around between sets is pretty funny... seconds later I realize that paying that kind of attention to what others are doing just reflects my mental uncertainty so I quickly return to my set...