Author Topic: I had an epiphany yesterday  (Read 2287 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: I had an epiphany yesterday
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 05:59:55 PM »
whats bad is i always have the confidence, if anything my confidence is way to high...almost assholish ;D  ...i still get depression, but the confidence is still there...I AM A HYBRID ;D

bench
probably because your a cop, dickhead  ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 06:01:07 PM »
probably because your a cop, dickhead  ;D
yeah, but not a very good one ;D

bench

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »
The only good reasons to not chat up an attractive girl is if you work with her or she's dating a good friend of yours.

Good realization calfzilla, it will serve you well.
It's Hip to be Square!

io856

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 08:23:25 PM »
does everyone on this forum always go in circles of depression and confidence?? hahaha we always have threads like this...

right on the money calfzilla... you have to believe in your ability to do something before you actually have the ability to do somehting... (most of the time, kinda)
bingo

what the fuck!

I have always commented on this and don't understand why getbiggers have such troubles with all this stuff...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 09:36:31 PM »
I thought it was going to be about limiting yourself to only starting 50 threads per day or so.....
Are you saying all my threads aren't high quality? 

On a related note, I used the "epiphany" and met a hot Egyptian chick with whom I have a lot in common with.   8)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 10:40:12 PM »
Epiphany was that it is senseless to have low self esteem, self doubt and to partake in negative self talk.  Instead one needs to be brimming with confidence and feel that they are attractive, smart and highly capable.  Looking down on yourself serves you to no avail!  You think highly of yourself for much better results!  Tell yourself, "I'm the man" even if in your heart of hearts you don't believe it. 

Examples:  Regarding asking a girl out
  Low self esteem attitude: I'm probably not attractive enough or good enough.  She will probably turn me down and I will be embarassed. 

High self esteem attitude:  I am the man.  I am very attractive and am confident this chick wants very bad to go out with me.  If she does happen to turn me down it's because she is a crazy messed up bitch that I wouldn't want to get involved with anyway. 

You just realized ignorance is a bliss!  :)