Author Topic: I had an epiphany yesterday  (Read 2290 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I had an epiphany yesterday
« on: January 05, 2010, 11:00:11 PM »
Epiphany was that it is senseless to have low self esteem, self doubt and to partake in negative self talk.  Instead one needs to be brimming with confidence and feel that they are attractive, smart and highly capable.  Looking down on yourself serves you to no avail!  You think highly of yourself for much better results!  Tell yourself, "I'm the man" even if in your heart of hearts you don't believe it. 

Examples:  Regarding asking a girl out
  Low self esteem attitude: I'm probably not attractive enough or good enough.  She will probably turn me down and I will be embarassed. 

High self esteem attitude:  I am the man.  I am very attractive and am confident this chick wants very bad to go out with me.  If she does happen to turn me down it's because she is a crazy messed up bitch that I wouldn't want to get involved with anyway. 

marty31672

• Getbig IV
Re: I had an epiphany yesterday
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 11:12:48 PM »
i agree 100%

another way to do it too is to put things simply

example: applying to a competitive college, tell yourself
"the people that get accepted are the people that apply"

or the hot girl at the party
"the guy she will date is the guy that asks her out"

dont necessarily fixate on the low probability but rather what you know those who have accomplished what you wish to accomplish have done to get to that point

unless you're a pioneer like newton or someone 99% of life is simply imitating those who are already successful

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »
Tell yourself, "I'm the man" even if in your heart of hearts you don't believe it. 

If you really don't believe it, then it will show through no matter how much you tell yourself that you're the man. You could be blue in the face, but everything else about you will tell her that you really feel you don't think your worthy of yourself...so why would you be of her?
She'll sniff you out faster than a bloodhound on a hunt.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 03:35:21 AM »
If you don't believe in yourself no one else worth a shit ever will either. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 03:38:07 AM »
I thought it was going to be about limiting yourself to only starting 50 threads per day or so.....
No doubt about it...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 03:39:54 AM »
on this day, Jan 6, the 3 wise men saw the Christ child.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 04:33:15 AM »
I had a tuna sandwich yesterday.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 04:38:59 AM »
Epiphany was that it is senseless to have low self esteem, self doubt and to partake in negative self talk.  Instead one needs to be brimming with confidence and feel that they are attractive, smart and highly capable.  Looking down on yourself serves you to no avail!  You think highly of yourself for much better results!  Tell yourself, "I'm the man" even if in your heart of hearts you don't believe it. 

Low self esteem attitude: I'm probably not attractive enough or good enough.  She will probably turn me down and I will be embarassed. 

High self esteem attitude:  I am the man.  I am very attractive and am confident this chick wants very bad to go out with me.  If she does happen to turn me down it's because she is a crazy messed up bitch that I wouldn't want to get involved with anyway. 

Do me a favour and google the term 'self-efficacy'.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 04:39:39 AM »
I had a tuna sandwich yesterday.

If it had "mayonnaise" in it than you might have had an epiphany of a much higher scale than what this thread is about.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 06:17:19 AM »
Flashing a stack of $100s helps.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 06:39:23 AM »
If it had "mayonnaise" in it than you might have had an epiphany of a much higher scale than what this thread is about.

Mayonnaise: Don't shuffle off to Buffalo without it.

http://freeculinaryschool.com/how-to-make-mayonnaise-aioli-and-their-derivatives/

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 06:50:04 AM »
I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with.  I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 07:18:32 AM »
I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with.  I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!

Yes!  I was trying to remember how this went, Stuart.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 07:24:00 AM »
Girls smell fear and insecurity a mile away so unless you believe in yourself and have true confidence then you will still fail and be a loser.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 07:34:52 AM »
Girls smell fear and insecurity a mile away so unless you believe in yourself and have true confidence then you will still fail and be a loser.

this is true.....just like a dog

but if you are a confident young man.....this female will want you to instill this train of thought in her in someway

whether it be by compliments, gym or the way of the orgasm  8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 07:36:55 AM »
As I've gotten a little older I prefer to let the females come to me.  Going on dates is for betas.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 07:40:31 AM »
As I've gotten a little older I prefer to let the females come to me.  Going on dates is for betas.

I never go on dates.....i;m always broke

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 01:16:59 PM »
I once fucked a black ckick named Epiphany.  but she spelled it Epiffaknee

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 03:20:32 PM »
Today was the Feast of the Epiphany.

A holy day of obligation for all Roman catholics in Ireland.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2010, 03:23:45 PM »
Today was the Feast of the Epiphany.

A holy day of obligation for all Roman catholics in Ireland.
i went to the 3 Kings Parade this morninghttp://ny1.com/5-manhattan-news-content/top_stories/111557/three-kings-day-parade-winds-its-way-through-harlem

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010, 03:33:40 PM »
Looks like a cool family day regardless if religious feast day or not.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 05:09:24 PM »

I agree it will show if your are not confident deep down inside.

But sometimes "acting" confident will in turn start to make you feel confident on the inside - and this is when you can actually get somewhere!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 05:37:13 PM »

it took you this long to figure that shit out?.......you sir need to learn from master shake.......

http://video.adultswim.com/aqua-teen-hunger-force/i-am-extremely-motivated.html

http://video.adultswim.com/aqua-teen-hunger-force/im-about-to-whip-it-out.html

http://video.adultswim.com/aqua-teen-hunger-force/carl-shoots-himself.html

http://video.adultswim.com/aqua-teen-hunger-force/the-big-day.html

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 05:40:13 PM »
does everyone on this forum always go in circles of depression and confidence?? hahaha we always have threads like this...

right on the money calfzilla... you have to believe in your ability to do something before you actually have the ability to do somehting... (most of the time, kinda)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 05:45:30 PM »
does everyone on this forum always go in circles of depression and confidence?? hahaha we always have threads like this...

right on the money calfzilla... you have to believe in your ability to do something before you actually have the ability to do somehting... (most of the time, kinda)
whats bad is i always have the confidence, if anything my confidence is way to high...almost assholish ;D  ...i still get depression, but the confidence is still there...I AM A HYBRID ;D

bench