Author Topic: what r gyms comin to-true story  (Read 26556 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: what r gyms comin to-true story
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2010, 09:05:42 AM »
who does declines anymore anyway?
I actually like declines
Works for me anyway,but I guess maybe some people dont like them,we all have our favourites

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2010, 09:30:05 AM »
sorry to offend so many!!!  im stand up so ill give a pic... but i will say the gym manager watch the whole thing n was on my side im suprised so many r against me since im sure many do supersets here  but hey man flame on to bad non were there ..i can take it  from all   i..
so much fake toughness, yet you get your pants in a bunch and need to share your "drama" with strangers on the internet. And still dont get validation.

ok guys i never start threads so if i do it must be sumthin big  or weird that happen to me..ok im on the decline bench in my 2nd set with 405,,,  i also always do calves between my heavy sets on heavy exercises.. here comes fat,short,bald maybe 55 year old guy  160lbs no muscle at all!! with a super feminine voice comes up to me and asks "how many sets u got left" now there are 4 45lb plates on both sides of the bar, this guy mite be able to do a 25lb plate  on each side if hes lucky!!  i tell him 4 sets, he says well why r u walkin off across the gym,,,the calve machine is all the way cross the gym...now mind u i rest like 5 mins between heavy sets!! i tell him im goin to do a set of calves like its any of his business!!  he actually says i cant leave the area of the bench or he will take all the plates off n use the bench...im like  WHAT THE FUCK!!!  im in disbelief!!!  im like why do u get to tell me what i can n cant do???!!  he says im not allowed to do 2 exercise at once if sumone wants the bench...this is a super crowded  huge gym at 6pm....so i finally lose it..i tell him im gonna walk away to do my set n if he touches it im gona bitch slap him n the face,  throw him on the ground n unload all the plates on his uncouncious fat, bloated dead body!!! this is at the top of my lungs!!  ::: GYM STOPS GOES COMPLETELY QUIET!:::HE ACTUALLY STILL SAYS U WALK AWAY ITS WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO UNLOAD IT!!  I SAY NOTHIN,, JUST STARE AT HIM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF AS MANY OTHERS ARE!!!this guy is now in a very embarresing situation with the whole gym watchin,, and he in the position of backin down or putin up after he started everything!!! and hes dead wronge to boot !!!! I START TO SLOWLY WALK TWORDS THE CALVE MACHINES............what happens,  he freakin starts to cry n runs off to tell the gym manager who is already like right next to us,  listening to the whole thing and is now laughing his ass off  at me as is most everyone in the gym by now!!!  gym manager tells him how wronge he is....guy storms out of gym crying!!   no shit true story last nite.  just thought i had to share.  un freakin believeable where the gym world has traveled to since i started trainin  sum 28 years ago!! who then proceed to tell me to share the equipment and stop being a douche while everyone was staring at me being humiliated

fixed.

I feel bad for guys like that...they are obviously not cut out for BBing, but they keep juicing and beating their bodies into Bolivian oblivion just to look semi-shitty

qft.

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2010, 06:02:19 PM »
any other of the haters gonna hav the balls to post an offseason recent pic..good man nails u look good to!!

I think the sad part is you dont see anything wrong with what you did ... ::)

Thats the pathetic part ... >:(
Hard work is the only way

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2010, 11:03:09 PM »
You ever hear of sharing big guy? most gym's have that policy, also it takes about 30 seconds to unload the weight so don't let that stop you from your Olympia dream  ::)

Also before you threaten to beat people up because you bench 405 remember that muscle size does not equal toughness, also you never know which little shit that you bully may be the nutjob waiting in the parking lot with a gun, poor guy has probably been bullied all his life and you are the one that makes him snap and go crazy.

I can't help but agree with this.

Also, If you are walking away for 5 minutes at a time, during "peak" hours, expect to lose the equipment. Other people want to use stuff as well. Keep in mind, what if the old twink was doing his 25lbs per side presses (which to him are heavy), and he took five minutes between sets, and walked away....would you not call him on it?
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2010, 11:07:12 PM »
OP you're the biggest tool and fall into my list of typical "douches" found at every gym.  Don't feel bad, there are many like you.  You'll hop on a bench/machine etc. that seems empty and some fool all the way across the gym will growl "Hey man I'm not done with that".  Why you have to do calves between sets is just dumb.  Bang em out after your workout.

Other common "douche gym-rats" include:

-Guy who uses 8 different sets of DBs for his Chest Workout
-Guy who uses all the 45s in the gym for the leg press and proceeds to bang out 1/100th reps.
-Guy who curls in the squat rack.
-Guy who lifts twink weights and screams so loud you'd think someone was slicing his balls off with a dull rusty knife.
-Guy who runs for an hour with no towel and then starts weight training leaving everything covered in sweat.
-Guy who loads up the bench press with 4 plates then does 1/4 reps with ass/lower back so far off the bench you think he was in an exorcist.
-Guy who fills up his gallon of water at the water fountain while ten people wait behind him.  

But so I digress.

Good list. If "Casey" was in the right, I'd side with him. But clearly, he's not. Also over-reacted to the whole thing. Trying to intimidate someone into getting your way is not cool. That's High school shit.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2010, 11:11:34 PM »
Agreed, have a little fucking courtesy.  When a gym is crowded and people are waiting for equipment, using multiple stations is unforgiveable.  The retarded trainers at my gym do it all the time with their fat clients and it drives me nuts because it teaches them not to have any courtesy either.

So fucking true. That's a HUGE pet-peeve of mine. Most of the trainers at my gym have their clients running from one fucking thing, to another, with no fucking regard.
HAHA, RON.....

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2010, 01:25:30 AM »
nice level op, half the posters don't realize an easy gimmick when they see one.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2010, 05:35:52 AM »
ok guys i never start threads so if i do it must be sumthin big  or weird that happen to me..ok im on the decline bench in my 2nd set with 405,,,  i also always do calves between my heavy sets on heavy exercises.. here comes fat,short,bald maybe 55 year old guy  160lbs no muscle at all!! with a super feminine voice comes up to me and asks "how many sets u got left" now there are 4 45lb plates on both sides of the bar, this guy mite be able to do a 25lb plate  on each side if hes lucky!!  i tell him 4 sets, he says well why r u walkin off across the gym,,,the calve machine is all the way cross the gym...now mind u i rest like 5 mins between heavy sets!! i tell him im goin to do a set of calves like its any of his business!!  he actually says i cant leave the area of the bench or he will take all the plates off n use the bench...im like  WHAT THE FUCK!!!  im in disbelief!!!  im like why do u get to tell me what i can n cant do???!!  he says im not allowed to do 2 exercise at once if sumone wants the bench...this is a super crowded  huge gym at 6pm....so i finally lose it..i tell him im gonna walk away to do my set n if he touches it im gona bitch slap him n the face,  throw him on the ground n unload all the plates on his uncouncious fat, bloated dead body!!! this is at the top of my lungs!!  ::: GYM STOPS GOES COMPLETELY QUIET!:::HE ACTUALLY STILL SAYS U WALK AWAY ITS WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO UNLOAD IT!!  I SAY NOTHIN,, JUST STARE AT HIM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF AS MANY OTHERS ARE!!!this guy is now in a very embarresing situation with the whole gym watchin,, and he in the position of backin down or putin up after he started everything!!! and hes dead wronge to boot !!!! I START TO SLOWLY WALK TWORDS THE CALVE MACHINES............what happens,  he freakin starts to cry n runs off to tell the gym manager who is already like right next to us, listening to the whole thing and is now laughing his ass off as is most everyone in the gym by now!!!  gym manager tells him how wronge he is....guy storms out of gym crying!!   no shit true story last nite.  just thought i had to share.  un freakin believeable where the gym world has traveled to since i started trainin  sum 28 years ago!!

what a fag (you, not him)

1) if you take 5 mins between sets, either go at times when its less crowded or  make your own gym in your room ( your parents basement).  the gym is a pubic place so use your common sense. people dont have to wait 20 mins so you can do 4 sets of half ROM bench presses

2) get a life

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 05:40:08 AM »
what a fag (you, not him)

1) if you take 5 mins between sets, either go at times when its less crowded or  make your own gym in your room ( your parents basement).  the gym is a pubic place so use your common sense. people dont have to wait 20 mins so you can do 4 sets of half ROM bench presses

2) get a life

x2 I see twink's like this in my gym all the time...they load up as many plates as they can on a machine or bench (most commonly in the squat rack) and do a 1/3 of an inch ROM

fucking ridiculous.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 05:49:56 AM »
also we already had 2 other people with me doin same weights which i forgot to say b4, but rock on friends

I'm confused...If you say you had two other people working with you using the same weights...how was it this guy was going to strip off the weights and start working on the bench?

Wouldn't one of your partners have been actually ON the bench as you were doing calves (for some strange reason)?

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 05:56:35 AM »
I'm confused...If you say you had two other people working with you using the same weights...how was it this guy was going to strip off the weights and start working on the bench?

Wouldn't one of your partners have been actually ON the bench as you were doing calves (for some strange reason)?
Dont take him too seriously, World of Warcraft servers have been down for a week, this dude is not in his right state of mind

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2010, 08:36:27 AM »
Big bad Casey stud has hurt alot of twinks feelings in this thread.........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2010, 09:47:34 AM »
You were on your 2nd set of declines with 405lbs?  What do you bench, 600lbs?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2010, 12:17:21 PM »
You were on your 2nd set of declines with 405lbs?  What do you bench, 600lbs?

"caseyviator" benches all the weight.  It's all gone now.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2010, 12:25:09 PM »
ok guys i never start threads so if i do it must be sumthin big  or weird that happen to me..ok im on the decline bench in my 2nd set with 405,,,  i also always do calves between my heavy sets on heavy exercises.. here comes fat,short,bald maybe 55 year old guy  160lbs no muscle at all!! with a super feminine voice comes up to me and asks "how many sets u got left" now there are 4 45lb plates on both sides of the bar, this guy mite be able to do a 25lb plate  on each side if hes lucky!!  i tell him 4 sets, he says well why r u walkin off across the gym,,,the calve machine is all the way cross the gym...now mind u i rest like 5 mins between heavy sets!! i tell him im goin to do a set of calves like its any of his business!!  he actually says i cant leave the area of the bench or he will take all the plates off n use the bench...im like  WHAT THE FUCK!!!  im in disbelief!!!  im like why do u get to tell me what i can n cant do???!!  he says im not allowed to do 2 exercise at once if sumone wants the bench...this is a super crowded  huge gym at 6pm....so i finally lose it..i tell him im gonna walk away to do my set n if he touches it im gona bitch slap him n the face,  throw him on the ground n unload all the plates on his uncouncious fat, bloated dead body!!! this is at the top of my lungs!!  ::: GYM STOPS GOES COMPLETELY QUIET!:::HE ACTUALLY STILL SAYS U WALK AWAY ITS WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO UNLOAD IT!!  I SAY NOTHIN,, JUST STARE AT HIM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF AS MANY OTHERS ARE!!!this guy is now in a very embarresing situation with the whole gym watchin,, and he in the position of backin down or putin up after he started everything!!! and hes dead wronge to boot !!!! I START TO SLOWLY WALK TWORDS THE CALVE MACHINES............what happens,  he freakin starts to cry n runs off to tell the gym manager who is already like right next to us, listening to the whole thing and is now laughing his ass off as is most everyone in the gym by now!!!  gym manager tells him how wronge he is....guy storms out of gym crying!!   no shit true story last nite.  just thought i had to share.  un freakin believeable where the gym world has traveled to since i started trainin  sum 28 years ago!!
              guy should have waited till you  were mid set of the declines than held the bar across your neck till you died , just my opinion i could be wrong. change your name don't descecrate the great name of casey viator.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2010, 02:14:10 PM »
              guy should have waited till you  were mid set of the declines than held the bar across your neck till you died , just my opinion i could be wrong. change your name don't descecrate the great name of casey viator.
Why are those two fat guys hugging ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2010, 02:16:08 PM »
casey '9.5 fingers' viator.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2010, 05:01:21 PM »

Yeah, I caught that too. Looks like he was trying to change his story to stop all this backlash he is getting.
TEAM LESNAR

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2010, 11:59:21 AM »
real casey v has more hair now than ever,,,,toup alert,,

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2010, 12:06:35 PM »
        the one is the real casey viator unjuiced i would hope. funny how some guys shrink while others get bloated off the magic sauce.
F

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2010, 01:13:54 PM »
which one of the guys were you?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2010, 01:28:45 PM »
Everyone lies about what they lift, so you say 4 plates a side, i say you had 3 a side. After training 26 years you can only decline 3 plates a side that is pathetic.
The old man would have kicked your ass!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »
now thats creepy.  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2010, 01:36:53 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »
now thats creepy.  :-\

your a good looking guy, no homo, me and my twin bro agree on that but you were wr wrrrr wrrrroooo wrong said in fonzie tones.
F