Author Topic: what r gyms comin to-true story  (Read 26563 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: what r gyms comin to-true story
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »
wow,,this was a flameout ..i only threw in why 405 on decline a waste imo ,the rest of the posts here were not in casey's v  favor,,,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 12:06:02 PM »
wow,,this was a flameout ..i only threw in why 405 on decline a waste imo ,the rest of the posts here were not in casey's v  favor,,,

It shows you that true getbiggers may be racists, sexists, druggies, top 10 model fuckers , billionaires and such but one thing is we are not douches in the gym and tolerate losers like the guy who started this thread.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2010, 12:15:43 PM »
ok guys i never start threads so if i do it must be sumthin big  or weird that happen to me..ok im on the decline bench in my 2nd set with 405,,,  i also always do calves between my heavy sets on heavy exercises.. here comes fat,short,bald maybe 55 year old guy  160lbs no muscle at all!! with a super feminine voice comes up to me and asks "how many sets u got left" now there are 4 45lb plates on both sides of the bar, this guy mite be able to do a 25lb plate  on each side if hes lucky!!  i tell him 4 sets, he says well why r u walkin off across the gym,,,the calve machine is all the way cross the gym...now mind u i rest like 5 mins between heavy sets!! i tell him im goin to do a set of calves like its any of his business!!  he actually says i cant leave the area of the bench or he will take all the plates off n use the bench...im like  WHAT THE FUCK!!!  im in disbelief!!!  im like why do u get to tell me what i can n cant do???!!  he says im not allowed to do 2 exercise at once if sumone wants the bench...this is a super crowded  huge gym at 6pm....so i finally lose it..i tell him im gonna walk away to do my set n if he touches it im gona bitch slap him n the face,  throw him on the ground n unload all the plates on his uncouncious fat, bloated dead body!!! this is at the top of my lungs!!  ::: GYM STOPS GOES COMPLETELY QUIET!:::HE ACTUALLY STILL SAYS U WALK AWAY ITS WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO UNLOAD IT!!  I SAY NOTHIN,, JUST STARE AT HIM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF AS MANY OTHERS ARE!!!this guy is now in a very embarresing situation with the whole gym watchin,, and he in the position of backin down or putin up after he started everything!!! and hes dead wronge to boot !!!! I START TO SLOWLY WALK TWORDS THE CALVE MACHINES............what happens,  he freakin starts to cry n runs off to tell the gym manager who is already like right next to us, listening to the whole thing and is now laughing his ass off as is most everyone in the gym by now!!!  gym manager tells him how wronge he is....guy storms out of gym crying!!   no shit true story last nite.  just thought i had to share.  un freakin believeable where the gym world has traveled to since i started trainin  sum 28 years ago!!

good work! he clearly couldn't hang and therefore had to bow down
tank u jesus

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »
OP sounds like an insecure douche

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »
Then you woke up....

big Casey...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
I wonder how long until this day dreaming gimmick comes back and starts making internet threats to people on here.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 01:14:06 PM »
funny thing is that he thinks everyone at the gym thinks hes a badass..when in reality, everyone at his gym thinks hes an delusional idiot
'living the dream'

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 01:29:15 PM »
good job man another tiny tit pwned....but we require pics or this shit didnt happen....

sorry to offend so many!!!  im stand up so ill give a pic... but i will say the gym manager watch the whole thing n was on my side im suprised so many r against me since im sure many do supersets here  but hey man flame on to bad non were there ..i can take it  from all   i..

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »
oh yea so u cant say its all upper

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2010, 01:42:06 PM »
also we already had 2 other people with me doin same weights which i forgot to say b4, but rock on friends

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2010, 01:45:20 PM »
There was a moron at my gym once holding up was a calf machine just to put his fucking cell phone on while he was orking on something else and watching TV. In short I asked him nicely to move it once, by the 3rd attempt it wasn't too nice. He walked off mumbling something but wouldn't repeat it, I keep catching him trying to eyeball me when my back was turned,Later I walk out of the gym and I look back and he's acting like he's following me to the parking lot. All this I am am trying to let it ride. I am about to get to my truck and he's still trying to stare me down. So I walk up to call his bluff and he catches pussy and acts like he doesnt know what I'm talking about at first. Then whips out a police badge and goes to telling me he didn't like what I told him. Anyways, morale of the story, don't use multiple machines asshole and don't pick shit with fuckers because you never know who your talking to, they just might whoop that ass or in my case, eventually got me put in jail even though he was being the bitch and I was trying to let it ride. On another note, that was one bitch of a cop.
TEAM LESNAR

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 01:47:34 PM »
LOL goonies, wheres the rest of your right pec?

Hint* declines are not working for you.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2010, 01:50:32 PM »
I am guilty of supersetting and using 2 machines at once but I also have the courtesy to give one up if there is a wait and/or the gym is crowded. It just common gym courtesy.
TEAM LESNAR

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2010, 01:56:11 PM »
Gym courtesy is very important, even though gyms are loaded with guys with death stares and ILS but 90% of the time you ask for a favour (a spot, join in using equipment) they generally accept and makes the gym experience a pleasant one, this makes the gym a pleasure to go to.

share the equipment
be polite

telling a member your going to kill them and all that is just pathetic and should have there membership voided.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2010, 01:56:47 PM »
Agreed, have a little fucking courtesy.  When a gym is crowded and people are waiting for equipment, using multiple stations is unforgiveable.  The retarded trainers at my gym do it all the time with their fat clients and it drives me nuts because it teaches them not to have any courtesy either.

Agree 100%

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2010, 01:58:51 PM »
so sum guy walks up n tells u u have to do what he says n all u guys just give in n give up ur bench..i find it hard to believe...oh n the calve machine i wasnt holding it up ..ripped the right pec years  ago,, n also ripped both knees years ago  its been along road back thanks though for lettin me know declines are not workin ...cannot do heavy benchs cause of messed up shoulder..years of powerrifting is hard on tendons!!

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2010, 02:03:38 PM »
Not saying give up the bench. You could have gave up the calf machine and the old dude wouldn't have an arguement anymore. Work the calves later. Issue resolved. Like someone else said, why superset calves with chest anyway.
TEAM LESNAR

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2010, 02:04:19 PM »
so sum guy walks up n tells u u have to do what he says n all u guys just give in n give up ur bench..i find it hard to believe...oh n the calve machine i wasnt holding it up ..ripped the right pec years  ago,, n also ripped both knees years ago  its been along road back thanks though for lettin me know declines are not workin ...cannot do heavy benchs cause of messed up shoulder..years of powerrifting is hard on tendons!!

no beef casey, its ok to share though, next time just say "i will be 3 mins" theres always a way to avoid making a scene, or just finish up on the bench and hit the calves after ur done, be considerate.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2010, 02:07:15 PM »
On another note Casey, if those pics are you. Your jacked more than most on this board.
TEAM LESNAR

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2010, 02:11:41 PM »
On another note Casey, if those pics are you. Your jacked more than most on this board.

I feel bad for guys like that...they are obviously not cut out for BBing, but they keep juicing and beating their bodies into Bolivian just to look semi-shitty

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »

Smile and say "Okay, Let me get two or three more quick sets in and it's all yours...."

Why would some old fat guy saying something like that piss you off? It's more funny than anything.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2010, 02:20:28 PM »
Smile and say "Okay, Let me get two or three more quick sets in and it's all yours...."

Why would some old fat guy saying something like that piss you off? It's more funny than anything.

I ignore the complaints of the other patrons, fuck them.

I realize we all pay dues, but when someone MUCH bigger than you wants to use whatever machine you are wasting your time on....have some respect and take a fucking hike

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2010, 02:22:59 PM »
poly cause he told us we cant do that at the gym...basically telling us that his time is more important than ours..i also think 3 people using the same weight would be enough on one bench....

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2010, 02:25:02 PM »

I would have headbutted everybody in the entire gym just for general principle.

;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »