Author Topic: what r gyms comin to-true story  (Read 26479 times)

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
what r gyms comin to-true story
« on: January 07, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »
ok guys i never start threads so if i do it must be sumthin big  or weird that happen to me..ok im on the decline bench in my 2nd set with 405,,,  i also always do calves between my heavy sets on heavy exercises.. here comes fat,short,bald maybe 55 year old guy  160lbs no muscle at all!! with a super feminine voice comes up to me and asks "how many sets u got left" now there are 4 45lb plates on both sides of the bar, this guy mite be able to do a 25lb plate  on each side if hes lucky!!  i tell him 4 sets, he says well why r u walkin off across the gym,,,the calve machine is all the way cross the gym...now mind u i rest like 5 mins between heavy sets!! i tell him im goin to do a set of calves like its any of his business!!  he actually says i cant leave the area of the bench or he will take all the plates off n use the bench...im like  WHAT THE FUCK!!!  im in disbelief!!!  im like why do u get to tell me what i can n cant do???!!  he says im not allowed to do 2 exercise at once if sumone wants the bench...this is a super crowded  huge gym at 6pm....so i finally lose it..i tell him im gonna walk away to do my set n if he touches it im gona bitch slap him n the face,  throw him on the ground n unload all the plates on his uncouncious fat, bloated dead body!!! this is at the top of my lungs!!  ::: GYM STOPS GOES COMPLETELY QUIET!:::HE ACTUALLY STILL SAYS U WALK AWAY ITS WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO UNLOAD IT!!  I SAY NOTHIN,, JUST STARE AT HIM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF AS MANY OTHERS ARE!!!this guy is now in a very embarresing situation with the whole gym watchin,, and he in the position of backin down or putin up after he started everything!!! and hes dead wronge to boot !!!! I START TO SLOWLY WALK TWORDS THE CALVE MACHINES............what happens,  he freakin starts to cry n runs off to tell the gym manager who is already like right next to us, listening to the whole thing and is now laughing his ass off as is most everyone in the gym by now!!!  gym manager tells him how wronge he is....guy storms out of gym crying!!   no shit true story last nite.  just thought i had to share.  un freakin believeable where the gym world has traveled to since i started trainin  sum 28 years ago!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: what r gyms comin to-true story
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 09:28:47 AM »
 ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
p

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 09:43:30 AM »
I'm not reading all that...haven't you heard of paragraphs?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 09:48:06 AM »

Oh yeah, since you started that thread, it just HAD to be big....

...moral of the story, a gorilla claims to have made someone cry. ::) ::) ::)

Earth shattering moment there. ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 09:50:12 AM »
since i started trainin  sum 28 years ago!!

You should have put some of this time to good use by taking spelling lessons.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 09:53:57 AM »
my only question is why 405 on decline?that is the most overated excersise to me,it puts undue strain on the front delts,the range of motion is short thats why most people pack on big weight,if it works for u god bless,,i rather dip or if u must decline fly/dumbell press.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 10:18:08 AM »
You ever hear of sharing big guy? most gym's have that policy, also it takes about 30 seconds to unload the weight so don't let that stop you from your Olympia dream  ::)

Also before you threaten to beat people up because you bench 405 remember that muscle size does not equal toughness, also you never know which little shit that you bully may be the nutjob waiting in the parking lot with a gun, poor guy has probably been bullied all his life and you are the one that makes him snap and go crazy.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 10:20:49 AM »
ok guys i never start threads so if i do it must be sumthin big  or weird that happen to me..ok im on the decline bench in my 2nd set with 405,,,  i also always do calves between my heavy sets on heavy exercises.. here comes fat,short,bald maybe 55 year old guy  160lbs no muscle at all!! with a super feminine voice comes up to me and asks "how many sets u got left" now there are 4 45lb plates on both sides of the bar, this guy mite be able to do a 25lb plate  on each side if hes lucky!!  i tell him 4 sets, he says well why r u walkin off across the gym,,,the calve machine is all the way cross the gym...now mind u i rest like 5 mins between heavy sets!! i tell him im goin to do a set of calves like its any of his business!!  he actually says i cant leave the area of the bench or he will take all the plates off n use the bench...im like  WHAT THE FUCK!!!  im in disbelief!!!  im like why do u get to tell me what i can n cant do???!!  he says im not allowed to do 2 exercise at once if sumone wants the bench...this is a super crowded  huge gym at 6pm....so i finally lose it..i tell him im gonna walk away to do my set n if he touches it im gona bitch slap him n the face,  throw him on the ground n unload all the plates on his uncouncious fat, bloated dead body!!! this is at the top of my lungs!!  ::: GYM STOPS GOES COMPLETELY QUIET!:::HE ACTUALLY STILL SAYS U WALK AWAY ITS WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO UNLOAD IT!!  I SAY NOTHIN,, JUST STARE AT HIM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF AS MANY OTHERS ARE!!!this guy is now in a very embarresing situation with the whole gym watchin,, and he in the position of backin down or putin up after he started everything!!! and hes dead wronge to boot !!!! I START TO SLOWLY WALK TWORDS THE CALVE MACHINES............what happens,  he freakin starts to cry n runs off to tell the gym manager who is already like right next to us, listening to the whole thing and is now laughing his ass off as is most everyone in the gym by now!!!  gym manager tells him how wronge he is....guy storms out of gym crying!!   no shit true story last nite.  just thought i had to share.  un freakin believeable where the gym world has traveled to since i started trainin  sum 28 years ago!!

Actually you are the douche in this case, who the fuk are you to tie up 2 pieces of equipment ? let the guy work in - or is unloading 45's to exhausting for you  ::)
K

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 10:23:07 AM »
Is it really necessary to rest 5 full minutes between sets?

As much as I can't stand the skinny fat posers and the twinks and the perverts and the psycho's...people who do shit like that really are the bottom of the barrel, imo...Perhaps show an ounce of consideration and you wouldn't be made to look like a complete horses ass in front of the whole gym by a decrepit old man.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 10:24:18 AM »
You ever hear of sharing big guy? most gym's have that policy, also it takes about 30 seconds to unload the weight so don't let that stop you from your Olympia dream  ::)

Also before you threaten to beat people up because you bench 405 remember that muscle size does not equal toughness, also you never know which little shit that you bully may be the nutjob waiting in the parking lot with a gun, poor guy has probably been bullied all his life and you are the one that makes him snap and go crazy.

just because this guy was old & fat doesnt mean he cant fuck him up neither

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 10:27:10 AM »
Is it really necessary to rest 5 full minutes between sets?

As much as I can't stand the skinny fat posers and the twinks and the perverts and the psycho's...people who do shit like that really are the bottom of the barrel, imo...Perhaps show an ounce of consideration and you wouldn't be made to look like a complete horses ass in front of the whole gym by a decrepit old man.

He thinks he owns the gym floor and is entitled....fuking arsehole in my opinion.
K

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 10:33:11 AM »
He thinks he owns the gym floor and is entitled....fuking arsehole in my opinion.

Probably just another jerkoff who drops the whole rack of plates after doing cable tricep extensions and walks to the water fountain in full ILS mode to prove how "tough" and "hardcore" he is.

Would it have really been hard to tell the guy you would try to hurry up and finish your declines and IF he made a comment after that just let it roll off your back??

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »
I hate Fckers Like you, If you wanna superSet and wait 5min before sets, get your own home personal gym and take 10 hours between sets, i would have called your bluff and took all those weights off, i bet your all bark NO bite

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 10:34:36 AM »
my gym has a sign saying that

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 10:49:33 AM »
i love stories that include poundages......  :-\

"i was on my warm up set of 525lbs" ::)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 10:56:54 AM »
good job man another tiny tit pwned....but we require pics or this shit didnt happen....
DAWG

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 10:57:41 AM »
I stopped reading after I read "ok im on the decline bench in my 2nd set with 405...."

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 11:03:13 AM »
I hate Fckers Like you, If you wanna superSet and wait 5min before sets, get your own home personal gym and take 10 hours between sets, i would have called your bluff and took all those weights off, i bet your all bark NO bite

Agreed, have a little fucking courtesy.  When a gym is crowded and people are waiting for equipment, using multiple stations is unforgiveable.  The retarded trainers at my gym do it all the time with their fat clients and it drives me nuts because it teaches them not to have any courtesy either.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 11:09:17 AM »
Agreed, have a little fucking courtesy.  When a gym is crowded and people are waiting for equipment, using multiple stations is unforgiveable.  The retarded trainers at my gym do it all the time with their fat clients and it drives me nuts because it teaches them not to have any courtesy either.
No shit!  "I take 2 hours in between sets and some else wanted to use the equipment I was on.  What a queer."  I hate when people say shit like this.  This gym is not yours.  It is "shared" by everyone.  Jesus, does no one have any imagination to change their workout if the gym is busy?  This kind of selfishness is just stupid.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 11:12:29 AM »
If it wasn't for these 150lb Mr Olympia douche bag Dreamers, using 5 pairs of dumbells, curl bars and bench press cus they are super setting Biceps, chest, and shoulders, My workout on a busy weekday would only last 40min but instead it drags well over an hour because of them !! >:(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2010, 11:13:51 AM »
I would have headbutted everybody in the entire gym just for general principle.

LiftTheSky

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 11:14:25 AM »
I don't think I've seen a thread backfire this quickly.  I've been at the gym when some dude just sets up shop with a big bag full of random shit and takes 30 minutes on one machine.  It's double annoying when it's two machines. Sure the guy was being a tiny tit and invisioned glory like David vs. Goliath but you can't tie up machines like that. That dude paid to be there as well.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 11:36:08 AM »
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.  This is a gym with many members I assume which means that anyone can use any machine when they want.  The fact you are trying to tie up two machines while you spend 30 minutes doing bench shows you are
1. an idiot doing a useless workout
2. an idiot who shouldn't be allowed in public gyms
3. an idiot because you think you're tough but if you ever yelled like that to my I'd crack you over the haad so fast you'd be crying like the bitch.

I have seen dicks trying to do tri-sets and no fucking way am I waiting an hour while they try to occupy three benches or machines.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.  This is a gym with many members I assume which means that anyone can use any machine when they want.  The fact you are trying to tie up two machines while you spend 30 minutes doing bench shows you are
1. an idiot doing a useless workout
2. an idiot who shouldn't be allowed in public gyms
3. an idiot because you think you're tough but if you ever yelled like that to my I'd crack you over the haad so fast you'd be crying like the bitch.

I have seen dicks trying to do tri-sets and no fucking way am I waiting an hour while they try to occupy three benches or machines.

I can see supersetting something like arms or shoulders{front and side raises}but incline bench and calves ::) and having to walk across the gym to boot.