Author Topic: Chapter 4 The hell of deltoid by Paco and Kyomu!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9392 times)

nolotil

• Getbig III
Re: Chapter 4 The hell of deltoid by Paco and Kyomu!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
So you put every individual in same condition and saying that?
Not only genetic,but also our mental state is a very big part of progress(actualy 100% important for me).
Thats why i broke long time plateu and i am making this drastical change now.
And you guys dont know how my progress was stoped until then.

you think those numbers come from houdini? you think only you worked hard  for years? stop this nonsene and voodolization,.

no no,, there are no drastic changes after 20 years unless you use start again with hormones...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2010, 11:08:04 AM »
you think those numbers come from houdini? you think only you worked hard  for years? stop this nonsene and voodolization,.
Even a same person cant train hard with same intensity for years.
Hope this help.

Again, Dont underestimate me. I know raining and foods more than you imagine. Even Paco admit me.

I am just flipped that TOO MANY LOSERS Here.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »
Even a same person cant train hard with same intensity for years.
Hope this help.

Again, Dont underestimate me. I know raining and foods more than you imagine. Even Paco admit me.

dont undestimate me either i know this game as the back of my hand and even the veins too,,

if you train even half decent for 20 years natural growth is basically finito no matter how much you know about food or training or meditation,, im talking about new gains no regains and muscle memory

yes some powerlifter make gains atrer 20 years but even then it most of the time regains or they just get obese and think they  gain mass and muscle but if they diet they loose it and end up at same place as before,, this is the real world

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2010, 11:27:31 AM »
Woa, you are real helpless, I wish i could invite you here. Then you will see me as a god or alien or smething like that. I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaay bigger than that 1993 1month cycle days. You cant even compare. Your post is revealing that you are a real hard gainer. I am super sure that you dont train hard and eat. I think you are super, no, HYPER arrogant that you think that YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR PHYSIQUE and you didnt achive anything about bbing. Jeeze......

And Paco dont have any clue about his physique and YOU KNOW MORE THAN HIM. Waaaaaaaaahahahhahahahah ahahahhaaaaaaaa!!
Sorry, its a big joke though...
What? Getbig is a team of Psychic heroes? ;D

You're the  one who's arrogant. Anyone who screams when doing side laterals isn't training hard - he's showing off. Shut your mouth when training and concentrate on the movement instead. I haven't seen hard training in your videos, just a guy with horrible form screaming.

You're not the only one here who trains with pros and top amateurs as well as naturals.  ;) Your arrogance knows no bounds. You're also a great Zen master who knows the meaning of life and has access to occult knowledge us mere mortals don't. You change basic physiology with the power of your mind, power harnessed with Taoist meditation. You really are fliped.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2010, 11:30:48 AM »
You're the  one who's arrogant. Anyone who screams when doing side laterals isn't training hard - he's showing off. Shut your mouth when training and concentrate on the movement instead. I haven't seen hard training in your videos, just a guy with horrible form screaming.

You're not the only one here who trains with pros and top amateurs as well as naturals.  ;) Your arrogance knows no bounds. You're also a great Zen master who knows the meaning of life and has access to occult knowledge us mere mortals don't. You change basic physiology with the power of your mind, power harnessed with Taoist meditation. You really are fliped.  :D

That's what I said when he first posted these videos.

But I'm sure he's just so "intense" that i can't comprehend it  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2010, 11:31:05 AM »
dont undestimate me either i know this game as the back of my hand and even the veins too,,

if you train even half decent for 20 years natural growth is basically finito no matter how much you know about food or training or meditation,, im talking about new gains no regains and muscle memory

yes some powerlifter make gains atrer 20 years but even then it most of the time regains or they just get obese and think they  gain mass and muscle but if they diet they loose it and end up at same place as before,, this is the real world
Oh my god. ITS CRYSTAL CLEAR that you dont know training and you are the typical type of trainer whom we see around here. I bet that you didnt have impressive physique.
In the world of training, its ALL or Nothing. If your concentration is not enough, its game over. And even if you train hard enough, if you dont eat enough(tons) of protein, also game over. And if you cant sleep enough,also game over.
How many of people can keep on doing all these aspects 20yrs? At least I couldnt because of my job. Now simply i have time and i can concentrate on the bbing. Each time, you are revealing your ignorance. BBing is not a theory, its action.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2010, 11:31:32 AM »

yes and also you have to understand numbers i wrote dont come from houdinis hat,, its actually based on people who worked out hard for years,, so it is arrogant to think you are unique and work harder than everyone else and can create hormonizing effect only with meditation. this is foolish

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2010, 11:34:07 AM »

AGAIN I HAVE TRAINED MY FVCKIN DELTS SINCE 1988. I KNOW HOW TO DO CORRECTLY.
Just bit think why i do this way.

Its funny that all the people challenging me has never competed nor complete physique. :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 11:48:52 AM »
AGAIN I HAVE TRAINED MY FVCKIN DELTS SINCE 1988. I KNOW HOW TO DO CORRECTLY.
Just bit think why i do this way.

Its funny that all the people challenging me has never competed nor complete physique. :-\

The only "challenge" here is me saying you are done growing for the most part. It's not an attack but you chose to take it that way.

Cheated laterals are fine at times but I didn't see the white-hot intensity you'd expect after hearing you talk. Why expend energy screaming, save it for the set.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 11:52:05 AM »
The only "challenge" here is me saying you are done growing for the most part. It's not an attack but you chose to take it that way.

Cheated laterals are fine at times but I didn't see the white-hot intensity you'd expect after hearing you talk. Why expend energy screaming, save it for the set.  :D

It's because he is "contracting' the muscle so hard you can't even comprehend it, from the very first rep. :D

Screaming for no reason is gay

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
rubbish,, dismissed ,,,,,,,

you live in lalaland you train 20+ year and dont know more about bodybuilding than 19 year old guy who read flex magazine at the gym

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2010, 12:00:46 PM »
It's because he is "contracting' the muscle so hard you can't even comprehend it, from the very first rep. :D

Screaming for no reason is gay
I invite you one time and you certainly go home with certain humiltated.
Because, nobody but nobody want to train us again. ;)

Since you "lift" your weight, you dont know how hard to contract the muscle as if you are posing on stage. Thats why Paco touch my pec and making sure that my pec is hard or not. Its call squeezing. And we have a philosophy that "first rep should be intense like last rep.". You guys dont understand it. Talk is cheap huh?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2010, 12:02:28 PM »
rubbish,, dismissed ,,,,,,,

you live in lalaland you train 20+ year and dont know more about bodybuilding than 19 year old guy who read flex magazine at the gym
Post your pic or not?
You have competed and even there is no one pic?
Because you looked shitty?
Come on.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »
Since YOU biginners always watching size. I will post these pics.
In the video, i am like 82kg.

But here I am 5kg heavier.
87.5kg almost 200lbs

Here 103kg 20inchs arms

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2010, 12:15:00 PM »
I invite you one time and you certainly go home with certain humiltated.
Because, nobody but nobody want to train us again. ;)

Since you "lift" your weight, you dont know how hard to contract the muscle as if you are posing on stage. Thats why Paco touch my pec and making sure that my pec is hard or not. Its call squeezing. And we have a philosophy that "first rep should be intense like last rep.". You guys dont understand it. Talk is cheap huh?

I would BURY you in the gym.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2010, 12:16:24 PM »
Since YOU biginners always watching size. I will post these pics.
In the video, i am like 82kg.

But here I am 5kg heavier.
87.5kg almost 200lbs

Here 103kg 20inchs arms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

YOU ARE JOKING, RIGHT?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2010, 12:41:24 PM »
I would BURY you in the gym.
Many TALL fat guy challenge me and ending up with beating them on stage and gym.
Sorry.
Just put your 7 mandatories please.

And think about it. IF I TRAIN LIKE SHIT AND HOW I EARNED MY MASS? AM I A GENETIC MONSTER?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2010, 12:43:10 PM »
Kyomu only thing is doing the same workout as Paco maybe overtraining for you because you are natural, steroids give you much more recovery from training. Just a thought.

EXACTLY what i was thinking.

without a doubt this would be happening.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2010, 12:45:35 PM »
EXACTLY what i was thinking.

without a doubt this would be happening.
The truth is. Paco often ask me and says "What will we do? I dont want to use my brain.". ;D
So many times i design our workout.
Some time we dont train to the failure,  we change our routine and style a lot.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2010, 12:46:30 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

YOU ARE JOKING, RIGHT?
Even now I have 18inchs. Bet? :)

Its interesting. The other day, a kid came to our gym and said to me. "I saw your video. And my friends at our gym said you are not so big. And i thought so. But hell, you are way bigger in person!".
I never lie. Just i say truth about my stat.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »
i have a hard time believing the 18 inch arms right now...and the 20 inch arms when you were around 200 lbs.  normally, a shorter person arms may "look" big, btu actually measure smaller than a taller persons because the longer the muscle belly, the bigger the contracted muscle will look. 

not saying your lying, but the only way to prove this is with a vid of you taping your arm.  you must do the measurement "cold" of course.
No. I didnt have 20inchs with 200lbs.
I had 20inchs when i weight 103-5kg. Thats 225 or something.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2010, 01:13:39 PM »
Even now I have 18inchs. Bet? :)

Its interesting. The other day, a kid came to our gym and said to me. "I saw your video. And my friends at our gym said you are not so big. And i thought so. But hell, you are way bigger in person!".
I never lie. Just i say truth about my stat.

Now i know you are just full of shit, or delusional.

Thanks for clearing that up

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2010, 01:16:54 PM »
Now i know you are just full of shit, or delusional.

Thanks for clearing that up
Just you dont want to believe what you dont want.
What? You dont have even 18inchs? ;D
Hey, one of the guy in the gym weight 90kg and his arms are way smaller than mine.

If you dont believe me, i will show you measuring up my arms by Paco in video. How do you think?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2010, 01:51:03 PM »
Just you dont want to believe what you dont want.
What? You dont have even 18inchs? ;D
Hey, one of the guy in the gym weight 90kg and his arms are way smaller than mine.

If you dont believe me, i will show you measuring up my arms by Paco in video. How do you think?

knock yourself out Kyomu

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2010, 01:55:24 PM »
kyomu you are embarrasing yourself in this thread