Author Topic: Do you eat chicken breasts at least twice everyday?  (Read 4211 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Do you eat chicken breasts at least twice everyday?
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 10:58:13 PM »
thats a bombass meal.

i keep my shit basic as well. just plain, with some spices. staples are granulated garlic, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, fresh ground black peppercorn... when its done i like frsh ground medeteranean sea salt

No Bee Pollen or Magic Stik?
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2010, 10:38:41 AM »
i could eat chicken every meal everyday. i dont get sick of it. id rather have steak, but its more expensive and higher in fat. sure its not optimal to have such an abundance of one protein source in my diet, but its not going to effect my progress in any noticeable way. at the end of the day protein is protein, what matters more is the androgens, peptide hormones, prostaglandins, ect that are in yoru body...which are a result of either A) training hard, B)using bbing drugs, C) combination of both

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2010, 01:59:12 PM »
"You men eat your dinner,
eat your pork and beans,
I eat more chicken than any man ever seen"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2010, 02:05:04 PM »
Bombz,

my old lady just cut up a whole chicken and if pan frying them with an orange chicken sauce, were gonna have that over rice,this is about as exotic as i get with my chicken.

and baked carrots are great, thats for sure.

A ka Ron Avidan's favourite meal; orange chicken

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
i eat alot of chicken now for protein because its easier on my gastric system
i used to do the egg and milk protein thing but my wive made me stop b/c my farts smelled so bad!  :D
sometimes i eat as much as 25oz of chicken in a day even!
tuna is even worse on gas tho i try to sneak a little in when my wive isnt working b/c its so cheap and delicious sometimes i even toss the tuna with a little mayo  :D

io856

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2010, 07:12:35 PM »
doesnt matter much what you eat, some guys here are still stucked in with flex magazine broccolli chicken mindset
do you mean "what you eat" because how much you eat is very much a concern and the macronutrient ratios can also make a difference from my personal experience diet is a major concern UNFORTUNATELY.. in fact its the only way for me to progress at this point... input/output of calories... io...