Author Topic: Trashy Tats on Pretty Women  (Read 14204 times)

TheLoner

• Getbig II
Trashy Tats on Pretty Women
« on: January 09, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »
It never fails.  It's sad, honestly:  Very pretty woman, great body, great face...and some stupid, trashy, ugly tats on her lower-back, stomach, etc. to remind us all of how stupid and willing to give in "doing what everyone is" they are.

Here we have I.F.B.B. "Figure Pro" Jessica Paxson getting tatted on her arm.  Granted, this person has aged 15 years in the last 3 or 4 due to her "lifestyle" and usage, but, NOTHING screams "trash" like getting stamped. 

Why do pretty women get ink on them?  Is this temporary lapse in judgment and sanity supposed to remind us of how REAL they are in spite of their fake tits and drug usage to enhance their figure?

Did I miss the memo that was sent out around...oh...10 years ago that told easily pursuaded, "I wanna be cool" dumbasses that tats are temporary?

dustin

Re: Trashy Tats on Pretty Women
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 07:01:40 PM »
Dumb whores..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 07:03:09 PM »

No different than guys who wear GRAPHIC T's.

It doesn't make a difference. It isn't like her cockeyed husband will even see it.

- Block!
?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 07:04:48 PM »
It says "Property of chaos"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »

No different than guys who wear GRAPHIC T's.

It doesn't make a difference. It isn't like her cockeyed husband will even see it.

- Block!

Way off base, bro. You can take your douchebag cougar bait t-shirt off. Tattoo removals are painful, expensive and are a huge nuisance.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 07:08:03 PM »
It never fails.  It's sad, honestly:  Very pretty woman, great body, great face...and some stupid, trashy, ugly tats on her lower-back, stomach, etc. to remind us all of how stupid and willing to give in "doing what everyone is" they are.

Here we have I.F.B.B. "Figure Pro" Jessica Paxson getting tatted on her arm.  Granted, this person has aged 15 years in the last 3 or 4 due to her "lifestyle" and usage, but, NOTHING screams "trash" like getting stamped. 

Why do pretty women get ink on them?  Is this temporary lapse in judgment and sanity supposed to remind us of how REAL they are in spite of their fake tits and drug usage to enhance their figure?

Did I miss the memo that was sent out around...oh...10 years ago that told easily pursuaded, "I wanna be cool" dumbasses that tats are temporary?

So if you don't have tats aren't you "doing what everyone else is" that doesn't have tats?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 07:08:12 PM »
Block, his are worse than her's.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
They are easily decieved by satan

getbig 16: according to lucifer

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 07:09:44 PM »
So if you don't have tats aren't you "doing what everyone else is" that doesn't have tats?

Nah, you are not small-minded and insecure enough to just "go with the flow"......

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
Nah, you are not small-minded and insecure enough to just "go with the flow"......
"go with the flow" = no tats?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 07:12:45 PM »

I've always liked Jessica, but this is a move definitely influenced by Satan.

Bad choice - not because of the Satan angle, but because tattoos look like shit on most people....but people are afraid to tell them that. 

That said, my girl Melody has the hottest fucking tats in the world, bitches.

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
What does she have to lose?  Aging fast, drugs to make a living, married into a lifestyle that engulfs before she knew any better.  Would almost feel sorry for her IF she weren't so arrogant.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 07:17:37 PM »

I'm with you , I'm sick of tattoos one women in general 99% look like shit anyway

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »
It never fails.  It's sad, honestly:  Very pretty woman, great body, great face...and some stupid, trashy, ugly tats on her lower-back, stomach, etc. to remind us all of how stupid and willing to give in "doing what everyone is" they are.

Here we have I.F.B.B. "Figure Pro" Jessica Paxson getting tatted on her arm.  Granted, this person has aged 15 years in the last 3 or 4 due to her "lifestyle" and usage, but, NOTHING screams "trash" like getting stamped.  

Why do pretty women get ink on them?  Is this temporary lapse in judgment and sanity supposed to remind us of how REAL they are in spite of their fake tits and drug usage to enhance their figure?

Looks like you finally got the balls to start a thread.  You're a noob, and a filthy one at that until proven otherwise, but I agree with your post.

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »
Sweet!  PANDA Approved!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »
Sweet!  PANDA Approved!!!!!
Actually I think he referred to you as a "filthy cunt with no balls", TheBoner.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 07:44:37 PM »
Actually I think he referred to you as a "filthy cunt with no balls", TheBoner.
;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »
yes tattoos look like shit

spread the word because these bitches are under the impression that everybody likes them

E
E

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 07:57:39 PM »
yes tattoos look like shit

spread the word because these bitches are under the impression that everybody likes them

E
X2
U

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 08:01:57 PM »

Any pics of the finished Tat ?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 08:03:20 PM »
U

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »
She's "on fire for God", though....

Of course, this was when she was 24 or so and looked her age.  I think that, since she now looks like she's 35 at age 26, she might not be so "on fire for God" to promote the lifestyle she became a part of...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 08:11:57 PM »

Is it agreed that she has pretty feet with well-proportioned toes?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 08:16:59 PM »
www.westcoastchoppers.co m click on the right side where it says "athletic support"

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 08:20:20 PM »
I don't mind tattoos if they're on guys; it's horrible when on chicks.  yes, I know it's a double-standard, but it's a guy thing.

Top reasons chicks give for getting tats (all lame):

1. It means something to me
2. It gives me strength... (no it doesn't)
3. It reminds me blah blah blah (oh, so you're THAT forgetful and need to be reminded?)
4. I designed it myself (barf--you're not likely an artist of any type)

All of the above are usually cover for:  because it's trendy and cool and every girl is doing it  

:D  :D   :D