Author Topic: Trashy Tats on Pretty Women  (Read 14198 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Trashy Tats on Pretty Women
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2010, 12:51:50 PM »
It never fails.  It's sad, honestly:  Very pretty woman, great body, great face...and some stupid, trashy, ugly tats on her lower-back, stomach, etc. to remind us all of how stupid and willing to give in "doing what everyone is" they are.

Here we have I.F.B.B. "Figure Pro" Jessica Paxson getting tatted on her arm.  Granted, this person has aged 15 years in the last 3 or 4 due to her "lifestyle" and usage, but, NOTHING screams "trash" like getting stamped. 

Why do pretty women get ink on them?  Is this temporary lapse in judgment and sanity supposed to remind us of how REAL they are in spite of their fake tits and drug usage to enhance their figure?

Did I miss the memo that was sent out around...oh...10 years ago that told easily pursuaded, "I wanna be cool" dumbasses that tats are temporary?

perfect post- something ive thought of for a long time...but there is a benefit....IF you spy one of these hotties, then see the tatts, its a great warning sign that she's going to be a royal pain in the ass and not exactly engaging conversation...

i'd prefer someone plain with a brain than some hot as dumb ass..been there, done that...hot gets old really quick as they constantly worry about who's looking and keeping up appearances..

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2010, 12:54:41 PM »
Looks like you finally got the balls to start a thread.  You're a noob, and a filthy one at that until proven otherwise, but I agree with your post.

lol... nice post.

dont let the noob leash get too long i say...lets see what more he has got..then let him loose.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2010, 12:59:54 PM »
I mean this seriously here. Women are not capable of being fully autonomous; they make foolish decisions and are easily led. They lack the reason that men have. This is why they are instinctively given the secondary role in nature.

In western culture it is wholly inappropriate and farcical to give them the freedoms a man has as they lack his judgement and ability to reason. She have her strength but this is in the home and to look after the children that the man provide for.

Once this balance is upset then the very fabric of society begins to become unwoven. It is actually not fair to make women the equal of the man as she cannot do it. Like making a dog the master of its owner.

Thus you see now the western woman she cheat, lie, whore and is generally "trashy" and now totally untrustworthy and fails in her duties as a wife and mother.

well i guess i should start teaching my daughter how to be a good wife and not to reach for the stars and be what she wants eh?

fucking loser rag head.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2010, 02:17:26 PM »
Yes, the men become namby pamby little crybabies who talk about their feelings while crying into a tissue and the women become lying, cheating and unreliable whores.

HAHA you became emasculated and under the thumb. Your women are far less fertile and often make you raise another man's child without you even knowing. They mock you at every turn, laugh at your penises and your very essence.

Never in my house would a woman turn her tongue on me like that.

You have nothing to be proud of in so meekly sacrificing your manhood and jobs on the altar of female domination.
What country do you live in?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2010, 02:23:39 PM »
tramp stamp  ; D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2010, 02:28:21 PM »
tramp stamp  ; D
Panama City License Plate
U

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2010, 02:32:08 PM »
Yes, the men become namby pamby little crybabies who talk about their feelings while crying into a tissue and the women become lying, cheating and unreliable whores.

HAHA you became emasculated and under the thumb. Your women are far less fertile and often make you raise another man's child without you even knowing. They mock you at every turn, laugh at your penises and your very essence.

Never in my house would a woman turn her tongue on me like that.

You have nothing to be proud of in so meekly sacrificing your manhood and jobs on the altar of female domination.
The man must be in control or all hell will break loose

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »
i don't like fat chicks at the beach either, am i supposed to pretend they don't exist too?

E

HAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2010, 04:28:07 PM »
well i guess i should start teaching my daughter how to be a good wife and not to reach for the stars and be what she wants eh?

fucking loser rag head.

Couldn't have replied any better myself to this moronic post.  Sad that they live this way.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2010, 05:35:08 AM »
What country do you live in?

Chaos, my friend, I don't like to brag or sound like the getbig millionaire but my family have many homes around the world, West and East. I have lived in them all and seen all cultures firsthand  so I speak from a true position of authority and enlightenment here.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2010, 05:39:25 AM »

fucking loser rag head.

She does not even know what she "wants". She is fed lies and evil by awful role-models who talk back to men, cheat, drink, take drugs, get sexual disease etc

Anyway, even if she did have the reason and moral judgement to know what she wants, it is not about what she wants. Too much the American is about "me" " I want" when she should concern herself only with what her father and God wants; to be a good mother , a good wife, a good daughter and not bring shame on her family.

Creating false and ruinous "wants" and "needs" is how to destroy society.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
Chaos, my friend, I don't like to brag or sound like the getbig millionaire but my family have many homes around the world, West and East. I have lived in them all and seen all cultures firsthand  so I speak from a true position of authority and enlightenment here.
Sharma, my amigo, you didn't answer my question.

What country do you currently reside in?

When will we be seeing you posing with bigbobs, Alex23 and Nsser?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2010, 09:45:28 AM »
sharma is only a thick dumb ass who has 0 knownledge about history, sociology, psychology, economy... that is quite pathetic. Submissive women are not what men are looking for -or want to keep once they have it- You ll eventually get bored of that too. And women are not looking for macho men either. The perfect match for women and men are looking for has already been defined by some of the most proeminent psychologists but i bet you have no idea what all of this is about, the coran being the only book you might have read in your whole life.  There are subtilities and kowledges that most uneducated and low life losers like sharma cannot grasp, not enough experience, education, they re just here to reproduce what their parents told them to do, as they did the same themselves. This is the main reason why arabs are still living in the fucking midle age. They dont change, learn , they just repeat the same stuff over and over form a generation to another because they are scared and lazy. You guys are in for a tough awakening.
humans evovle and adapt, improve their lifes and THOSE OF OTHERS, arabs and most black africans are just dumb animals, they right between monkeys and  humans. Not all of em of course, just A LOT , too many of em. It will take centuries or even milleniums before some of em evolve. Until then they will be a pain in the ass for the rest of the world. They re lucky we re not animals anymore btw, cause we could solve their problem quickly instead of trying to teach em, share with em our knowledges.
Laziness, ignorance and fear of change are the pilar of these societies/communities.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »
I mean this seriously here. Women are not capable of being fully autonomous; they make foolish decisions and are easily led. They lack the reason that men have. This is why they are instinctively given the secondary role in nature.

In western culture it is wholly inappropriate and farcical to give them the freedoms a man has as they lack his judgement and ability to reason. She have her strength but this is in the home and to look after the children that the man provide for.

Once this balance is upset then the very fabric of society begins to become unwoven. It is actually not fair to make women the equal of the man as she cannot do it. Like making a dog the master of its owner.

Thus you see now the western woman she cheat, lie, whore and is generally "trashy" and now totally untrustworthy and fails in her duties as a wife and mother.

Yes, the Muslims do it much better. Let's cover them from head to toe in a drape, beat them for breathing and stone them to death when we get tired of them.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2010, 09:49:59 AM »
sharma is only a thick dumb ass who has 0 knownledge about history, sociology, psychology, economy... that is quite pathetic. Submissive women are not what men are looking for -or want to keep once they have it- You ll eventually get bored of that too. And women are not looking for macho men either. The perfect match for women and men are looking for has already been defined by some of the most proeminent psychologists but i bet you have no idea what all of this is about, the coran being the only book you might have read in your whole life.  There are subtilities and kowledges that most uneducated and low life losers like sharma cannot grasp, not enough experience, education, they re just here to reproduce what their parents told them to do, as they did the same themselves. This is the main reason why arabs are still living in the fucking midle age. They dont change, learn , they just repeat the same stuff over and over form a generation to another. You guys are in for a tough awakening.
Weren't you in Time Out the other day?

What did you do?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!