Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70248 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2010, 02:35:08 PM »
this is the real deal, champion straight out the box!!!

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2010, 02:41:37 PM »
this is the real deal, champion straight out the box!!!

That lat-spread is the best of all time.

Has Hulkster ever heard of the term chest depth?

I think not. LOL

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
post the quote from the same article about dorian's lower back and how it filled and softened compared to the year before . funny how you post some quotes and ignore others hoping that we are stupid enough not to know  them.. ::)

I haven't got the article, ND is there truth in this?

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2010, 03:27:40 PM »

I remember reading the quote myself, but so what? He was still the best conditioned guy in the contest and he deserved to win it.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2010, 04:18:43 PM »
This has NEVER been matched. Simply unbelievable. 265 lbs!

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2010, 04:39:05 PM »

there is always truth to what I say.

I had the mag up until not too long ago.

but ND loves to pretend unbiased quotes from non weider mags do not exist when it comes to dorian.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2010, 04:44:17 PM »
All you seem to care about is arms. Why the obsession?

Seriously, Coleman looks like he's been run over by a steamroller in this shot:

Hahahaha

and I suppose you think this is better? ??? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2010, 04:45:31 PM »
^

hahahaha they look almost the SAME!!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2010, 04:59:15 PM »

Hulkster is a liar I have the magazine and he tried this bullshit before with a quote he made up from Shawn saying Dorian wasn't as hard as he was from 93 which was a lie

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2010, 05:01:37 PM »
you have the musclemag with the 94 olympia coverage in it? funny how you refuse to post all the goodies they have to say about your one armed bandit (their words) hero..

the musclego round section of that magazine near the front tore dorian a new asshole and lenda murray as well, and rightly so. both received huge gifts that year over much better second place competitors.

but you won't quote that part of the mag, will you? LOL ::)

not surprising though. you always run from the truth and run from quotes that don't suit your agenda, even though all you ever do is post quotes.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2010, 05:04:56 PM »
there is always truth to what I say.

I had the mag up until not too long ago.

but ND loves to pretend unbiased quotes from non weider mags do not exist when it comes to dorian.. ::)

I have the magazine and you're an exposed liar , this is your quote

Hulkster GetBig January 18th

Shawn Ray mentions dorian's 93 loss of hardess in the Flex mag review of the contest...and like ND loves to say, he was there!

This right here was a LIE

Musclemag International Feb 1995

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

Was it after all a luckywin? I chose to use the word " lucky " because  without a doubt there was an element of luck involved in Dorian's third consecutive Mr. O title . He was far from his best.

I would NOT not wish the reader to leave these pages thinking that the Sandow had been given a handout. THAT WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

Non-Weider mag so your claim I once again a LIE

quote Ironman Jan 1995 " Since he ( Ray ) was trailing Levrone by four points going into round 3 ( posing round ) Shawn was going to have to equal his showing of seven years ago ( Nationals win ) to have a chance of passing Levrone "

quote Ironman Jan 1995 " The battle was between Shawn and Kevin for second "

quote Ironman Jan 1995 former IFBB judge Roger Schwab " Yates is simply in another league. When he turns his back and flexes , he's the only man onstage. "

quote " Shawn Ray in a rout. He was better than ever. Any criticism is a stretch for a reporter to fill space. That such magnificence is litterally crushed by Yates is a sobering thought .

Non-Weider mags another LIE by you

you knowingly used photoshopped pictures after busted you've made up more than one quote you're a liar

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »
This has NEVER been matched. Simply unbelievable. 265 lbs!

surpassed - in size, shape, and definition ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »
I have the magazine

so why are you refusing to post johnny fitness's comments regarding dorian's (filled in) lower back?

and how shawns back was good enough for a direct comparison?.

its right there in the contest review.

why are you hiding these quotes flowerboy? tell us. tell us all.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2010, 05:08:41 PM »
you have the musclemag with the 94 olympia coverage in it? funny how you refuse to post all the goodies they have to say about your one armed bandit (their words) hero..

the musclego round section of that magazine near the front tore dorian a new asshole and lenda murray as well, and rightly so. both received huge gifts that year over much better second place competitors.

but you won't quote that part of the mag, will you? LOL ::)

not surprising though. you always run from the truth and run from quotes that don't suit your agenda, even though all you ever do is post quotes.. ::)

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

Was it after all a luckywin? I chose to use the word " lucky " because  without a doubt there was an element of luck involved in Dorian's third consecutive Mr. O title . He was far from his best.

I would NOT not wish the reader to leave these pages thinking that the Sandow had been given a handout. THAT WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

This is from their coverage of the contest PERIOD couple that with Ironman magazines coverage which are all non-Weider mags and all you have is made up shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »
surpassed - both in size, shape, and definition ;)

HAhahahah soft size doesn't equal dense size , learn the difference , Dorian kills him especially in the latspreads it isn't even close , Ronnie looks like a bunch of random parts

Dorian's back destroys Ronnie's

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »
hahaha

ND is melting down. he refuses to post quotes about dorian 94 directly from musclemag and he is melting down over the Ronnie BFTO 2002 shots that Neo is posting

I love it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2010, 05:11:58 PM »
so why are you refusing to post johnny fitness's comments regarding dorian's (filled in) lower back?

and how shawns back was good enough for a direct comparison?.

its right there in the contest review.

why are you hiding these quotes flowerboy? tell us. tell us all.

Hahahahahah Shawn's back was good enough for a direct comparison LMFAO Ronnie's back would be lucky to a direct comparison never mind Shawn

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
hahaha

ND is melting down. he refuses to post quotes about dorian 94 directly from musclemag and he is melting down over the Ronnie BFTO 2002 shots that Neo is posting

I love it.

You're in another Yates thread melting down trolling

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »
Hahahahahah Shawn's back was good enough for a direct comparison LMFAO Ronnie's back would be lucky to a direct comparison never mind Shawn

so because you don't agree with Johnny Fitness you refuse to post his exact quote?

::)

you always sink to new lows don't you.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2010, 05:15:17 PM »
so because you don't agree with Johnny Fitness you refuse to post his exact quote?

::)

you always sink to new lows don't you.. ::)

Thanks for playing kid this is from Johnny Fitnesses contest coverage , as usual you don't have much

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2010, 05:17:49 PM »
HAhahahah soft size doesn't equal dense size , learn the difference , Dorian kills him especially in the latspread it isn't even close , Ronnie looks like a bunch of random parts

hahahaha, Dorian's soft size doesn't equal Ronnie's denser size. Learn the difference. Sea what eye did there?

what visual, objective criteria are you using to determine level of conditioning so that we may all understand the retard logic that goes on in your head?

does Dorian have more separations? No
does Dorian have more striations? No

laughing and then contradicting what the visual evidence shows makes you look foolish. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself by explaining how you determined that Dorian has better conditioning based on pics using only objective, visual criteria. ;)

Dorian's back destroys Ronnie's

how so?

is Dorian's back larger? No
does Dorian's back have more separations? No
does Dorian's back have more striations? No
does Dorian's back have better taper? No

by all means, enlighten us how Dorian has a better back based on the pics despite being inferior in all the above criteria.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2010, 05:20:59 PM »
and I suppose you think this is better? ??? ::)

Same contest:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »
hahahaha, Dorian's soft size doesn't equal Ronnie's denser size. Learn the difference. Sea what eye did there?

what visual, objective criteria are you using to determine level of conditioning so that we may all understand the retard logic that goes on in your head?

so laughing and then contradicting yourself in light of visual evidence makes you look foolish. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself by explaining how you determined that Dorian has better conditioning based on pics using only objective criteria. ;)

how so?

by all means, enlighten us how Dorian has a better back based on the pics despite being inferior in all the above criteria.

Well troll number two right back at it again in another Dorian Yates thread lol thanks for proving my point kid , you're the guy who came back and complained people are still at these debates and low and behold hypocrite much?

Yes I see what you did , made a blanket statement without backing up any of your claims what so ever nothing new with you. Let me correct you again

You don't even know what great conditioning is a proven fact , what means are you using to ascertain who has the superior conditioning? two pictures with different lighting different sources ( video vs magazine scan ) more inaccurate means so for you to claim who has better conditioning based on these  means is ignorant , inaccurate and wishful thinking

I can say who has better conditioning based on eyewitnesses who have been in the business of physique evaluation longer than you been alive , so when I say Ronnie's softer size doesn't equate to Dorian's density it carries more weight than your ignorant blanket statements , pay attention to this kid

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

This renders ANYTHING you type on the subject moot , if you attempt do discredit him you'll be laughed at ( as usual ) and to add insult to injury Dorian has said specific to this debate his conditioning is better than Ronnie and Kevin Horton has said Dorian's conditioning is unmatched to this date , you can't argue to the contrary just deny

so laughing and then contradicting yourself in light of visual evidence makes you look foolish. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself by explaining how you determined that Dorian has better conditioning based on pics using only objective criteria. ;)

See above how came to these conclusions in such an inaccurate fan-boy way it's not even funny , couple above with the fact that Dorian looks eons better than he does in pics & video for you to attempt to try and claim who is better conditioned or has more separations & striations is retarded ( like many of your empty claims )

o laughing and then contradicting yourself in light of visual evidence makes you look foolish. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself by explaining how you determined that Dorian has better conditioning based on pics using only objective criteria. ;)

how so?

Once again see above , how do you know who's back is larger? how the fuck did you come to this conclusion? are the side-by-side in the comparison? were you there? you ascertained this how? via a two dimensional picture? LMFAO your posts reek of ignorance and stupidity . You try so hard to speak intelligently on a topic but you always fall flat on your face in the light of contradictory evidence from well established professionals , you're a very insecure kid and you try so hard but you really need to do some research before you type

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »
Neo this is why Dorian destroyed everyone couple with his balance & proportion

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

This combo is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders ! Dorian's density is legendary Ronnie's isn't

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2010, 05:47:17 PM »
Same contest:

Holy Shit!!!

What a fuckin' tank!!!