Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70221 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2010, 06:52:38 PM »
true, he was better than the 94 O, but that isn't saying much.

the 94 GP is interesting because Kevin was leading dorian going into the nightshow.

flex made a big deal out of that fact in their contest review.

This is the first time EVER I heard this I'll take what you say with a grain of salt because you've been know to lie

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2010, 06:53:57 PM »
what was that Flex magazine? Ronnie has the best back ever, you say? Poor Dorian nuthuggers keep losing whenever they try to play the quote game. ;D

The 20 best backs of all time - Flex, March 2008

20. albert beckles
19. melvin anthony
18. thierry pastel
17. tony pearson
16. sergio oliva
15. orville burke
14. art atwood
13. flex wheeler
12. robby robinson
11. mohamed benaziza
10. victor martinez
9. michael francois
8. samir bannout
7. jean-pierre fux
6. jay cutler
5. franco columbu
4. lee haney
3. joel stubbs
2. dorian yates
1. ronnie coleman

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_1_26/ai_n24356572/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2010, 06:57:18 PM »
what was that Flex magazine? Ronnie has the best back ever, you say? Poor Dorian nuthuggers keep losing whenever they try to play the quote game. ;D

The 20 best backs of all time - Flex, March 2008

20. albert beckles
19. melvin anthony
18. thierry pastel
17. tony pearson
16. sergio oliva
15. orville burke
14. art atwood
13. flex wheeler
12. robby robinson
11. mohamed benaziza
10. victor martinez
9. michael francois
8. samir bannout
7. jean-pierre fux
6. jay cutler
5. franco columbu
4. lee haney
3. joel stubbs
2. dorian yates
1. ronnie coleman

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_1_26/ai_n24356572/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

You think that's the only poll?  ;)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pro-bodybuilders-pictures/best-back-all-time-you-decide-39990-9.html

now what makes the Flex poll better than this one?  ;)

What does Ronnie Coleman have to say on the subject? does Flex trump him as well?

go back to the drawing board kid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »
Sorry Neo thanks for playing

Flex magazine December 2005

"Best Back Ever? You'll Never Guess Who; It's Not Ronnie's!"

I'm sure you agree with Flex on that

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2010, 07:02:25 PM »
This is the first time EVER I heard this I'll take what you say with a grain of salt because you've been know to lie

I never lied. you were wrong and you therefore thought I lied.

not the same thing.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2010, 07:02:58 PM »
FROM MARKUS RUHL

October 2000, FLEX page 166   

"DORIAN YATES HAD THE BEST BACK IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING.  HIS LAT SPREAD WAS UNBELIEVABLE.  HIS SIZE, MASS, AND CONDITIONING WERE PERFECT,"

sorry Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2010, 07:04:34 PM »
I never lied. you were wrong and you therefore thought I lied.

not the same thing.

You're a proven liar you made up several quotes I exposed you

Shawn Ray quote ring a bell stupid?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2010, 07:06:05 PM »
As usual Ronnie trumps all of his nutt-hugging fans

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

the thickest & freakiest back ever huh? FYI this quote is from 2003  ;D

thanks for playing.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2010, 07:12:42 PM »
-You think that's the only poll?

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pro-bodybuilders-pictures/best-back-all-time-you-decide-39990-9.html

now what makes the Flex poll better than this one?

did you really just try to compare an anonymous poll of bodybuilding fans to a ranking by the experts at Flex magazine who have seen both in person?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2010, 07:16:20 PM »
did you really just try to compare an anonymous poll of bodybuilding fans to a ranking by the experts at Flex magazine who have seen both in person?

I also compared the Greatest Bodybuilder of all time as well as well as Rhul as well as this one shall I continue? you have NOTHING as usual except an opinion that is neither right or wrong on a very subjective topic  ;)

Samir Bannout who had one of the best backs mind you on Cutler 2001

Jay Cutler blows the other bodybuilders away with the crisp detail of his muscularity from top to bottom. He has superior calves, hamstrings and glutes. His back is detailed and big, but it does not match up well against Ronnie, who has the second-best back in the history of bodybuilding behind the great Dorian Yates

Ronnie has the second best back behind the great Dorian Yates

Experts? how about two Mr Olympias?  ;) that trumps you magazine writers who someone once said what's his degree in? journalism ?  ;)

And guess whose seen them live and in person?  ;)

you can't play my game kid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2010, 07:21:31 PM »

experts from Flex magazine whose seen them both in person and I'll sure you like them now huh hypocrite? I'm sure you agree  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2010, 07:28:15 PM »
You're a proven liar you made up several quotes I exposed you

Shawn Ray quote ring a bell stupid?

no, shawn was referring to dorian's bigger but not as detailed condition in 93 as compared to the year before.

just because you lack the understanding to interperate and understand the meaning of what people say does not mean they did not say it.

it just means you are not smart enough to understand.

period.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2010, 07:32:09 PM »
I also compared the Greatest Bodybuilder of all time as well as well as Rhul

ND finally admits the truth about Ronnie being the greatest bodybuilder ever!!! I'm making a screen cap of that one too! ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #288 on: January 14, 2010, 07:34:15 PM »

idiot!!! All that means is Ronnie gets pushed back to #2 while Dorian becomes #3. You are so dumb. lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #289 on: January 14, 2010, 07:42:11 PM »
seriously, you guys should just delete all these new pics and pretend they never existed..

it would save you so much embarassment in the future: :'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: January 14, 2010, 07:51:54 PM »

experts from Flex magazine whose seen them both in person and I'll sure you like them now huh hypocrite? I'm sure you agree  ;)

Interesting ND how a topic on a Dorian Video can cause all sorts of negative comments, not sure if some people were refused a autograph @ a Dorian guest appearance or BB Show back in the day, some of the reply's come across as blatant attacks and appear to be quiet personal, id think a debate on Dorains perseverance against the odds (bicep,triceps,quad,shoulder) tears though the years and STILL coming out on top as a Champion would be a far more interesting thread than who has a "better back" out of Ronnie and Yates, BTW has there EVER been a reining MR OLYMPIA CHAMPION who has consistently over come the odds year after year and found a way to still be the best?... oh hang on....wait for it... it was politics yip that would make sense...a English bb on American (for the most part) soil winning year after year...yip makes good sense by way of mostly Huge American Company's in Promotion,sponsorships,mainstreaming, mag sales,etc etc, .....as for the best back id put up this Shot of Dorian's back @ his Worst in 1997 as perhaps the best of all time.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #291 on: January 14, 2010, 08:11:12 PM »
I would love to know how simplying telling the truth about the quality of some of these shots (ie detailess, poor shape, torn arm etc) is a 'personal attack' on dorian? ::)

totally ridiculous..

you totally do not understand bodybuilding if you think speaking the truth about physical attributes relative to another (ie as compared to ronnie) is a personal attack..

if you think that is a personal attack, well I have news for you:

the IFBB judges have been attacking everyone since the beginning of this sport.. ::)

because comparing the physical attributes of one to another is how this sport works.

don't like it? take up knitting.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2010, 08:13:39 PM »
LOL

you guys are so stupid. why the fuck are you even trying to compare a post tear shitty dorian to ronnie ??? ::)

pretear maybe.

but post tear its destruction:
I glimpse of humility. Bravo Hulkster.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2010, 08:34:46 PM »
ronnie at his best would easily handle pretear dorian.

but would crush post tear dorian even more.

all I am saying is that dorian stands no chance against someone as good as ronnie with an arm like this: its down right terrible: actually, he was so bad in 96, both his arms look down right awful.

and these morons are saying 96 is a good year for dorian LOL

they are so stupid they don't even know what years their hero looked good! ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2010, 08:58:18 PM »
I would love to know how simplying telling the truth about the quality of some of these shots (ie detailess, poor shape, torn arm etc) is a 'personal attack' on dorian? ::)

totally ridiculous..

you totally do not understand bodybuilding if you think speaking the truth about physical attributes relative to another (ie as compared to ronnie) is a personal attack..

if you think that is a personal attack, well I have news for you:

the IFBB judges have been attacking everyone since the beginning of this sport.. ::)

because comparing the physical attributes of one to another is how this sport works.

don't like it? take up knitting.
Thanks for proving my point Hulkster :) :) :) wow im really getting a Education from a smart bloke such as yourself :) :) :) especially when you blatantly put up year after year all Ronnies best shots against Yates worst pics and tell us all here..."see Ronnie would crush Dorian" >:( >:( >:(...yip bud im with ya on that one wow great work 1 up on the Hulkster...the only part in your rebuttal that actually did make sense was this part... "comparing physical attributes of one to another is how this sport works"....yip got me again bud i totally forgot all the times Mr Yates and Big Ron meet and compared in the "physical" sense that Ronnie sure showed Yates and thing or too...oh no...hang on thats right Yates and Coleman didnt meet when Ron was @ his best...but ill tell you and every other person @ Getbig ill put up all my SCREEN CAP'S and countless SHARPEN PICS and VIDEO LINKS ....see RONNIE IS KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and if ya all don't like it ...take up knitting because the Hulkster says so!! >:( >:( >:(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: January 15, 2010, 01:32:25 AM »
ND finally admits the truth about Ronnie being the greatest bodybuilder ever!!! I'm making a screen cap of that one too! ;D

Wrong as usual I've said many times statistically he is , he tied Haney for most Olympias and he's the won the most pro shows , this is something I've said many times and I also said it has absolutely nothing to do with Dorian because he never faced Yates for any of his wins , in fact Dorian himself said Ronnie may be the greatest Mr Olympia ever it's old news

But you know this but are getting frustrated and acting this is some great revelation and it's not while you're at make a screencap of Ronnie admitted on multiple occasions he couldn't beat Dorian even after he became Mr Olympia  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2010, 01:42:51 AM »
idiot!!! All that means is Ronnie gets pushed back to #2 while Dorian becomes #3. You are so dumb. lol

Like I didn't know you were going to claim that  ::) you're very predictable but I'm sure you agree with Flex on that as well  ;)

Now you don't like Flex magazine quotes anymore , now they're not right even in the top twenty backs article they specifically state many feel Dorian still has the best back to this day! I don't lose any sleep over opinions on a very subjective topic

But Ronnie says Dorian has the freakiest back he's ever seen in 2003 mind you , I'm sure you agree with that , Samir who knows a thing or two about great backs admits Dorian's is best , when you type the Flex poll and claim some victory it shows your desperation especially when you like to pick & choose what Flex quotes you agree with and dismiss those who don't

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2010, 01:48:25 AM »
no, shawn was referring to dorian's bigger but not as detailed condition in 93 as compared to the year before.

just because you lack the understanding to interperate and understand the meaning of what people say does not mean they did not say it.

it just means you are not smart enough to understand.

period.

No moron Shawn was referring to Dorian being bigger but not better than him , and you said specifically Shawn mentions Dorian's loss of hardness from 1992 to 1993 you're a liar plain and simple

And you're the fucking moron who has a problem trying to interpret you can't even fucking spell the word idiot.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2010, 03:22:35 AM »
especially when you blatantly put up year after year all Ronnies best shots against Yates worst pics and tell us all here

LOL~! so now 96 is his worst year?

HELLO! ::)

you idiots just got through hyping up how good he was at the 96 GP a few pages ago!!!!

this is what I mean - the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing!

this is how stupid you guys are! make up your fucking mind! ::)

you can't have it both ways retards.

you hype up 96, post the shots, they are shit, I compare them to ronniie, and then you say how bad he was!

no shit! thats what I said from the beginning, but no, you all hype up how good he was at the 96 GP!

::)

holy fuck man. :-\

this is an excercise in pure stupidity.

and you got caught in it badly.
Flower Boy Ran Away

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #299 on: January 15, 2010, 04:33:31 AM »
I feel sorry for Hulkster. It's not that he's wicked or naturally bad, it's knowing he's losing that makes him so MAD. LOL