Author Topic: Jojo Ntiforo extremely small waist!!  (Read 15092 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Jojo Ntiforo extremely small waist!!
« on: January 10, 2010, 03:54:05 AM »
Damn, this rivals Brian Buchanan, or maybe i's the angle of the shot. If this dude got it together (read endorsed like Kai did), he might be a serious threat. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Jojo Ntiforo extremely small waist!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 03:54:58 AM »
Damn, this rivals Brian Buchanan, or maybe i's the angle of the shot.

photoshop, check out the mirror, his waist is bloated.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 03:56:29 AM »
Yeah, I see his abs sticking out. I got the pic from his site...but still, his waist has always ben tiny.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 04:11:14 AM »
Second pic shows that it is not a photoshop. he's 5'10. Father was a Olympic Athlete representing Ghana in Track and Field in Rome in 1960.
 and the third pic is offseason from 2008.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 05:09:12 AM »
Ghanians have among the best genitive for muscle especially shape
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 05:45:06 AM »
Ghanians have among the best genitive for muscle especially shape
Icwonder where Brian Buchanan can trace his roots back to? Since Ghana was a British colony, I wonder if certain ethnic groups were Ship more to the US. This same shape is shared by Buchanan, Wheeler, Anthony, Darian Bond, John Sherman, and Ntiforo. Almost identical in fact. Whereas guys like Ronnie Coleman do have a the naturally small waist, the muscle is shaped differently. Plus, all those that were mentioned look best at a light bodyweight, but also have a hard time getting the lower back-glute-ham tie ins in shape, at higher bodyweights. Whereas Ronnie did not. Also Edgar Fletcher had a tiny waist, yet had thick skin like Victor Richards. I've seen the thick skin look in other Nigerians as well.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 05:58:13 AM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 06:46:48 AM »
I'm not entirely sure jojo is ghanian tho might be Nigerian but on a whole of all the African nations I'd give the edge to ghanians for muscle shape and size
nigerNs are bigger but a good majority don't have the great shape ghanians do
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 06:51:23 AM »
Damn, this rivals Brian Buchanan, or maybe i's the angle of the shot. If this dude got it together (read endorsed like Kai did), he might be a serious threat. 

He does have a very small waist

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »
I'm not entirely sure jojo is ghanian tho might be Nigerian but on a whole of all the African nations I'd give the edge to ghanians for muscle shape and size
nigerNs are bigger but a good majority don't have the great shape ghanians do
Yeah, Jojo is Ghanian

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 01:40:14 PM »
he always shows up in about 6 or 8 weeks out type of condition, if he ever bit the bullet and got his ass into some ripped shredded condition he'd be top five at the smaller shows.

but im guessing that he likes eating fried chicken and burger king on his diet.............

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 01:44:33 PM »

A lot of the nigerians I see round he are big and fat, whereas ghanians, seem very dark, thick skin and ripped.  Not that big in terms of height, but I think they respond very well to training add some gear into the mix and its a recipe for success!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 01:50:39 PM »
A lot of the nigerians I see round he are big and fat, whereas ghanians, seem very dark, thick skin and ripped.  Not that big in terms of height, but I think they respond very well to training add some gear into the mix and its a recipe for success!
nigerians are generally taller and bigger than ghanians but both have incredible genetics (in general). whole west africa is packed with grade A genetics for bodybuilding. and the slaves they brought to usa, west indies, brazil etc are from there.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 01:53:03 PM »
I knew a Nigerian in college. All he did was 250 diamond push ups each night. He broke them up in sets of 50. Dude was ripped and pretty thick, not huge. He soon fell in with some weedheads and lost all of it. Grew a gut. Nigerians around my way, tend to be more into athletics and working out. Haven't seen any Vic Richards walking about.

Flexington, I agree with you. Dude is 5'10, and if as you said, bit the bullet, he could surpass Branch or Vic Martinez.

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 02:05:10 PM »
nigerians are generally taller and bigger than ghanians but both have incredible genetics (in general). whole west africa is packed with grade A genetics for bodybuilding. and the slaves they brought to usa, west indies, brazil etc are from there.

yes there were a lot at my gym, nigerians definately taller, a lot of the rest of the african dudes were 5" 6/7. Small and ripped and responded well to training.
There was a guy in particular weirdest looking dude and physique ever, think he was from gambia, 6 foot tall, head the shape of a grapefruit with one of the skinniest necks ive ever seen, tiny waist well under 30 inches, combined with one of the biggest chests and arms ever, arms were 22's easy. No back no shoulders, didnt have a clue what he was doing training wise. Literally he looked like someone had taken the skinniest dude ever and stuck arnolds chest, and ronnies arms on!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 02:10:33 PM »
yes there were a lot at my gym, nigerians definately taller, a lot of the rest of the african dudes were 5" 6/7. Small and ripped and responded well to training.
There was a guy in particular weirdest looking dude and physique ever, think he was from gambia, 6 foot tall, head the shape of a grapefruit with one of the skinniest necks ive ever seen, tiny waist well under 30 inches, combined with one of the biggest chests and arms ever, arms were 22's easy. No back no shoulders, didnt have a clue what he was doing training wise. Literally he looked like someone had taken the skinniest dude ever and stuck arnolds chest, and ronnies arms on!!!

biggest natural i ever saw (lean) was a nigerian guy i knew...absolute freaky strength and basically had no idea what he was doing in the gym. most impressive natural i saw (not the biggest) was a guy from ghana (5'6)..incredible muscle shape and muscle density. insane.

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 02:20:14 PM »
biggest natural i ever saw (lean) was a nigerian guy i knew...absolute freaky strength and basically had no idea what he was doing in the gym. most impressive natural i saw (not the biggest) was a guy from ghana (5'6)..incredible muscle shape and muscle density. insane.

Theres definately a lot of variation in body types from very ripped to very muscular and combination of both. Im sure there are plenty of potential victor richards kicking around in west africa, just so many guys dont seem to know how to train to max out their potential.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »
wow his waste probably less than 30"

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »
wow his waste probably less than 30"

Easy less than thirty. One guy at the gym had 25" waist, looked absurd, smalles waist Ive ever seen. Had no leg development though.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 03:45:54 PM »
Theres definately a lot of variation in body types from very ripped to very muscular and combination of both. Im sure there are plenty of potential victor richards kicking around in west africa, just so many guys dont seem to know how to train to max out their potential.
Its amazing, in a sense, that one can just train enough to engage the muscle fibers. This one guy I met, all He does is 4 sets of bis, tris, and chest, 20 reps each. He is pretty thick, 6 footer with 18 inch arms. He was in his 40's and he was describing DOMS, but he didn't know what it was and I said "oh that's DOMS", he was like what is that? He also didn't follow
bodybuilding never heard of Dorian or Ronnie, has heard of Lee Haney. And when I showed him pics of Ronnie, he said that Ronnie looked inhuman.

I knew another dude in college who I called Super Muslim or "T", he was built like bodybuilder; and he always lectured me on
 eating meat. He was a staunch vegitarian. Every morning he would eat cantalopes, grapes, watermelons and honeydews. Never seen him touch meat and his chest and arms were huge.
 He was about 5'6. He was American black. I remember telling him that I wanted to get to 180, and he replied "I remember when I was 180." women would say that his chest look like breasts, because they were huge.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »

definitely
It's Hip to be Square!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 03:51:31 PM »
Worried about the size of another man's waist ::) ???

...chaos,wanna help me out here ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2010, 03:52:54 PM »
definitely
His abs stick out, but it already has been disproven by the second pic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2010, 04:09:57 PM »
Worried about the size of another man's waist ::) ???

...chaos,wanna help me out here ;)
Lot's of nigerian/ghanian homos exposed in this thread.

Outed:

Parker

ND

flexington

Magnus

slaveboy

marty....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2010, 04:15:27 PM »
Lot's of nigerian/ghanian homos exposed in this thread.

Outed:

Parker

ND

flexington

Magnus

slaveboy

marty....

In keeping with this thread, I just ate chicken Parm, sweet potatoes, green beans, and mango juice. With apple pie as A birthday dinner. My stomach is sticking out further than Lee Priest's after eating a
bucket of KFC. So of course I'm "outed".