Author Topic: Alex23, Bigbobs and Nasser meeting (pics inside thread)  (Read 16367 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Alex23, Bigbobs and Nasser meeting (pics inside thread)
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2010, 01:43:44 AM »
Men with muscles. No doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2010, 02:31:33 AM »
bobs, are you on the joose? your looking swole

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2010, 03:11:27 AM »
Alex displaying Pro-esque size right there.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2010, 06:04:23 AM »
bobs, are you on the joose? your looking swole

I don't reckon he is - he's definitely put some size on but judging by the smoothness of his arms he isn't carrying the bulk or hardness a juicer has - I can tell Bobs trains hard so if he was on gear his arms would be a whole lot bigger.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2010, 08:42:04 AM »
Thanks everyone for all the fizeek compliments!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »

Will you post more pics from Nasser Nights 2010?  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2010, 08:43:39 AM »
Really. Great post. Two much negativity and bashing going on here. I don't get the Nasser hate. So he tried to bang a woman that was Milos future wife. They weren't together at the time as far as I know. Hell, Spike IS banging a married woman and gets nothing but props. And so Nasser had to smack his ex-wife around. Maybe she didn't listen.

But you're right. Good to see GetBiggers hanging out with one of the best bodybuilders of his era. I wish I could have been there. BigBobs has definitely made some mad progress. Good job!

You are correct pellius (as usual) except Nasser never violently laid a hand on his ex wife - that was simply her accusation and only for a short while, after the judge dismissed it due to lack of evidence and credibility she tried to get back with Huge Nasser (not joking here).  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2010, 08:44:56 AM »
Hey bobs, do you think that a pro bodybuilder could beat a ufc guy in a fight? ;D

haha, this topic has already been beaten to death and has been proven time and time again that he who carries more muscle mass will always win in a fight, regardless of previous MMA training or fighting experience the smaller guy may have.  To improve fighting ability the best thing you can do is lift heavy weights and increease protein intake.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2010, 08:46:38 AM »
oh brother, taking their forum a little to serious when you have 'dinner' with a retired synthol BB and some guy you reply to in 'post' ... hahhaha epic lifestlye.
L

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2010, 08:51:17 AM »
Will you post more pics from Nasser Nights 2010?  ;)

Yes, I have many many more which will be posted in Nasser Nights thread, stay tuned  8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2010, 08:51:44 AM »
Fuck Bobs, why wasn't I invited?  Which sushi joint did you guys hit up?  The buffett in Mission Valley?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2010, 08:52:44 AM »
What did you guys talk about?

General stuff like where you live, work, etc., then on to some bodybuilding topics, pro bb drug use, the upcoming book, the DCM, getbig and certain getbiggers, how our holidays has been going so far, etc.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2010, 08:54:38 AM »

You are looking solid Bobs. it's obvious you are a serious lifter, not a typical getbigger who doesn't even have a gym membership....maybe your next trip west A23 can give me a heads up and I'll train with you guys too, I'm within driving distance and it would be fun

Then we can truly see who is the biggest !!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2010, 08:55:09 AM »
Fuck Bobs, why wasn't I invited?  Which sushi joint did you guys hit up?  The buffett in Mission Valley?

I didnt know there was an interest, maybe next time.

It was called Onami, can't remember if it was Mission Valley but sounds familiar!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2010, 08:55:54 AM »
You are looking solid Bobs. it's obvious you are a serious lifter, not a typical getbigger who doesn't even have a gym membership....maybe your next trip west A23 can give me a heads up and I'll train with you guys too, I'm within driving distance and it would be fun

Then we can truly see who is the biggest !!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks man, that would be great, I'd be down...and maybe I'll bring a non-camera phone to take some pics too lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2010, 08:59:17 AM »
Looking pretty jacked there, BigBobs. What are you weighing now? Also, where do you live? I thought you were in Egypt or something but you seem to get to San Diego pretty often. If I was still living in Cali I would definitely like to have been there. You and Alex are definitely cool dudes and I would also like to get a chance to talk with the beautiful man with glasses. I remember seeing him at Gold's Venice during the late 1990's when I was going to UCLA. That guy was scary big.

I was living in Redondo Beach/Torrance area until 2007 and that is only about a 3 hours drive to San Diego. I'd even make a stop in Huntington Beach and check out Coach's gym and maybe drag him along as well. We'll do some Obama bashing between Margaritas.

Sorry I missed this post earlier.  You're definitely one of the cooler posters here and it would be great to meet sometime too.  I live in Alberta, Canada, and went to San Diego in Nov/08 and again just rereecently.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »
General stuff like where you live, work, etc., then on to some bodybuilding topics, pro bb drug use, the upcoming book, the DCM, getbig and certain getbiggers, how our holidays has been going so far, etc.  
OMG, please say my name was mentioned to Huge Nasser. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2010, 10:49:36 AM »

Bobs - does Nasser use Getbig and is he aware of its members - surely you must have mentioned it to him at some stage? Does he have an account here?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2010, 10:49:52 AM »
I didnt know there was an interest, maybe next time.

It was called Onami, can't remember if it was Mission Valley but sounds familiar!

Just as I thought.  Great fucking place.  I od on the tuna sashimi eat time.  One mistake you made bro.  You introduced Alex to Nasser, while you're gone now he'll be up Nasser's but trying to get in close.  He may steal him from you one day.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2010, 10:51:53 AM »
Bobs - does Nasser use Getbig and is he aware of its members - surely you must have mentioned it to him at some stage? Does he have an account here?

Yes, Nasser posts here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2010, 10:56:33 AM »

Nasser reads getbig.  Personally I don't think he posts here but just like when he was questioned on radio whether or not he is gh15 he likes to keep the answer in the air and not deny or admit it, so he may or may not be posting

And lol at tendonitis, while the majority are posting positively now he's still hung up and repeatedly trying to flame both in this thread and the Nasser Nights one.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2010, 11:10:22 AM »
Nasser has 2 masters degrees, I doubt he has such bad grammer as gh15. 

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2010, 11:12:35 AM »
Great pictures! As everyone already mentioned, good to see the alpha males having a good time.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2010, 11:21:47 AM »
You are correct pellius (as usual) except Nasser never violently laid a hand on his ex wife - that was simply her accusation and only for a short while, after the judge dismissed it due to lack of evidence and credibility she tried to get back with Huge Nasser (not joking here).  

Just being tongue and cheek, my friend. Whenever I hear a wife/girlfriend beating I always take it with a grain on salt. In LA and here in Hawaii all a girl has to do is make the accusation and you go to jail for the night (to cool off). It's one of the few crimes where a man is automatically guilty until proven innocent. A lot of women know this and take advantage of it. I know one girl who actually banged her head against the wall to mess up her face so she could file charges against her boyfriend.

A lot of crazy, crazy women in the US. I'm almost jealous of the Muslim culture where their women behave themselves. (Remember, I said "almost" so please refrain from the flaming GetBiggers).

Anyway, you're a good guy BigBob. You and all your Nasserites seem like good guys. I like how you all stick together and watch each other's back. Loyalty, come hell or highwaters, is hard to come by nowadays. For the most part these days, you have to watch your own back
for  that ever looming knife.  

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »
Nasser has 2 masters degrees, I doubt he has such bad grammer as gh15. 

Believe me, though it's not his first language, gh15 speaks and writes better English than most on this board if he wants to,,,,