Author Topic: Phoenix Pro - Big Dan Hill on his way! (PICS)  (Read 41947 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Big Dan Hill on his way to the Phoenix Pro! (PICS)
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2010, 11:05:17 PM »
Hi Bobby,
I would not have said anything at all, nor am I defending against some negative talk.
I am a professional Bodybuilder and I am just presenting the image of an athlete in the media, which is nothing more or less than the body first of all.
People writing about "me" are just writing about this image and not the real person I am.
So it would never be an attack on my personality.

But nonetheless I absolutely don't tolerate anyone being disrespectful to my close friends or family. I did that mistake a few times in my life and I won't allow myself to be like that again.
Basicly Tonya was the one who made me learn this by the way she is treating her friends, as well as staying positive and she enriched my life with a solution to find happiness, while combining this with my deep inner drive to success (which can be so stressful and obsessive that you might forget to enjoy the whole way to your goals).

I don't think it is neccessary to use fake nick-names. I would rather prefer to say nothing at all.
The importance of internet boards its generally overrated.
But thanks for your advices ;)

yes, so unimportant you felt the need to post, not once, twice about how unimportant it is.
 ::)
b

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2010, 05:01:56 AM »
But nonetheless I absolutely don't tolerate anyone being disrespectful to my close friends or family.

Welcome!

Dont take the smack talk seriously, this is getbig. Theres probably 10 active threads bashing on the Haitians...

making fun of the mentally/physically disabled, has become the norm for some on the g&o.
its how the 6 ft plus, 300lb, 3%bf, self made billionaires with private islands on getbig operate.
pretty sure those same people wont voice that out loud in real life, nor bad-mouth you nor your lady to your face.

Its the internet

Looking huge, good luck!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2010, 05:29:14 AM »
Ahhh, "big" Dan Hill, I'm sure your woman wouldn't want me, I refuse to fund a woman who's running test levels higher than most women's estrogen levels. I also don't like breast implants, and fake blondes. And top it off, living in Las Vegas? At 23 you don't realize this, but all that glitters ain't gold, especially when what glitters ain't natural.

Besides, women with natural double Ds, small waist, round ass, are soo much better to play with than a body by MATELL.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2010, 06:01:24 AM »
Ahhh, "big" Dan Hill, I'm sure your woman wouldn't want me, I refuse to fund a woman who's running test levels higher than most women's estrogen levels. I also don't like breast implants, and fake blondes. And top it off, living in Las Vegas? At 23 you don't realize this, but all that glitters ain't gold, especially when what glitters ain't natural.

Besides, women with natural double Ds, small waist, round ass, are soo much better to play with than a body by MATELL.

whats ur problem dude, Why so much disrespect on the guy's gf?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2010, 06:10:01 AM »

parker is a niggah

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2010, 06:25:58 AM »

haha no way, implants rule. The amount of girls in this world that are over 21 and have even D size natural boobs that's don't hang unattractively is rare my friend. Not to mention a girl with D size boobs having a small waist is even rarer. lol The only way a natural boob is ok is if it's C or under. This is why implants have their place in this world and are great  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2010, 06:37:40 AM »
Sadly, he won't come close to "moving on". Pro bodybuilding is a delusionary world, in which your friends, your family, your gymrats, your everyday conversations lead you to believe you are "freaky", "massive", and "future Mr. O" material.

I mean, look at the severe Cro-Magnon jaw on him at age 21. The guy is overstuffed on gear and still can't get the tape measure to break 19" in contest shape.

Reality Check: He'll double or triple the dosages, quit any semblance of a job he's ever tried to maintain, experiment with going up to 320 lbs off-season, treat people like shit, grow a massive gut, move to Vegas, let creepy photographers take creepier photos of him, mistake the EQ flu for swine flu, start injecting synthol in his arms, grow angrier by the day at how this whole "bodybuilding" thing isn't paying the bills and yet he's still treated like a celebrity when he goes to the gym or nightclub, beat up a girlfriend or two, piss blood, hit 30 and realize how stupid he looks and how he's wasted 10 years to make $50,000 total, give it "one more shot", place 16th at the New York Pro, fall ill, get off the sauce, re-emerge one year later and 75lbs lighter at age 32 as a personal trainer, blame the weight loss on some non-bodybuilding-related illness, come on Getbig, get owned by another reincarnation of Squadfather, meltdown, leave Getbig, move back to Manitoba or whatever 3rd world part of Canada he's from, fade into Bolivian, and only resurface as a thread by GBM asking "Whatever happened to Dan Hill?" in 2020.

:o

holy f...

best ownage of the century. You are a visionary.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2010, 06:46:55 AM »
Sadly, he won't come close to "moving on". Pro bodybuilding is a delusionary world, in which your friends, your family, your gymrats, your everyday conversations lead you to believe you are "freaky", "massive", and "future Mr. O" material.

I mean, look at the severe Cro-Magnon jaw on him at age 21. The guy is overstuffed on gear and still can't get the tape measure to break 19" in contest shape.

Reality Check: He'll double or triple the dosages, quit any semblance of a job he's ever tried to maintain, experiment with going up to 320 lbs off-season, treat people like shit, grow a massive gut, move to Vegas, let creepy photographers take creepier photos of him, mistake the EQ flu for swine flu, start injecting synthol in his arms, grow angrier by the day at how this whole "bodybuilding" thing isn't paying the bills and yet he's still treated like a celebrity when he goes to the gym or nightclub, beat up a girlfriend or two, piss blood, hit 30 and realize how stupid he looks and how he's wasted 10 years to make $50,000 total, give it "one more shot", place 16th at the New York Pro, fall ill, get off the sauce, re-emerge one year later and 75lbs lighter at age 32 as a personal trainer, blame the weight loss on some non-bodybuilding-related illness, come on Getbig, get owned by another reincarnation of Squadfather, meltdown, leave Getbig, move back to Manitoba or whatever 3rd world part of Canada he's from, fade into Bolivian, and only resurface as a thread by GBM asking "Whatever happened to Dan Hill?" in 2020.

That maybe so, but in truth his journey during this period will be far greater than the average humans which are working 9-5 jobs doing something they despise, dating ugly women and pissed off at the world for never getting their shot at fame. Like him or hate him, he's doing a lot more than 99% of us here are. Sure in 10 years he maybe nobody but atleast he followed his dream to the fullest.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2010, 07:00:50 AM »
Actually it was response to his post, he said his chick wouldn't want me...in essence dude can't speak for her. And I had a made a post before..the pic, her pose (with the elbow and hair thing---it's common pose done by models). I like natty chicks, if that's his speed, then so be it. The fake-ness of this culture (especially the fitness and figure) is abhorrant to me. It represents the fake-ness of our culture (American)--trying to pass off what is fake and un-natural to the point where people see it enough, they get used to it.

Naw Flexb, I've seen my share of natty DD's attached to some BLAZIN' chicas. Implants don't rule, nothin' man-made can ever touch what is genetically (or God given).  

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2010, 07:27:35 AM »
his gf is looks awesome, whats the problem?  ???

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2010, 07:31:13 AM »
Actually it was response to his post, he said his chick wouldn't want me...in essence dude can't speak for her. And I had a made a post before..the pic, her pose (with the elbow and hair thing---it's common pose done by models). I like natty chicks, if that's his speed, then so be it. The fake-ness of this culture (especially the fitness and figure) is abhorrant to me. It represents the fake-ness of our culture (American)--trying to pass off what is fake and un-natural to the point where people see it enough, they get used to it.

Naw Flexb, I've seen my share of natty DD's attached to some BLAZIN' chicas. Implants don't rule, nothin' man-made can ever touch what is genetically (or God given).  

I believe you have. However, I stand by what I said but add that in WHITE chicks it's rare.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2010, 07:34:22 AM »
That maybe so, but in truth his journey during this period will be far greater than the average humans which are working 9-5 jobs doing something they despise, dating ugly women and pissed off at the world for never getting their shot at fame. Like him or hate him, he's doing a lot more than 99% of us here are. Sure in 10 years he maybe nobody but atleast he followed his dream to the fullest.

so this is how you picture real life  ???

you watch too much movies dude, not everyone's "normal" life looks exactly like the way it is depicted in american beauty, falling down and other MOVIES which are just that, movies. You have people who work 9 to 5 , are happy with their spouses and kids, with their job, their week ends, leisures, etc

Obviously some people think they live in movies and confuse real life with what they see on tv or in the theaters without being able to know the difference between scripted scenarios and real life situations, choices and individuals. People also tend to try to look and act like their favorite movie or tv characters which also reinforces the trend. Pathetic.

In movies everything is either black or white, everything exagerated and most is fake, in real life with real people there are tons of shades of grey that are worth understanding and can bring a lot of deep and essential satisfaction.

People nowadays live thru what they see on tv 4 hours a day. They dont have a real , authentic, genuine identity anymore, they re just clones of clones of clones all of em following the same politically correct "role models" form their favorite soaps.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2010, 07:36:35 AM »
I believe you have. However, I stand by what I said but add that in WHITE chicks it's rare.  :D
Check www.busty.pl You'll be happy! Or go to www.eboobstore.com

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2010, 07:56:39 AM »
so this is how you picture real life  ???

you watch too much movies dude, not everyone's "normal" life looks exactly like the way it is depicted in american beauty, falling down and other MOVIES which are just that, movies. You have people who work 9 to 5 , are happy with their spouses and kids, with their job, their week ends, leisures, etc

Obviously some people think they live in movies and confuse real life with what they see on tv or in the theaters without being able to know the difference between scripted scenarios and real life situations, choices and individuals. People also tend to try to look and act like their favorite movie or tv characters which also reinforces the trend. Pathetic.

In movies everything is either black or white, everything exagerated and most is fake, in real life with real people there are tons of shades of grey that are worth understanding and can bring a lot of deep and essential satisfaction.

People nowadays live thru what they see on tv 4 hours a day. They dont have a real , authentic, genuine identity anymore, they re just clones of clones of clones all of em following the same politically correct "role models" form their favorite soaps.

Most people are sheep my friend. Most people hate their job, a lot of people despise their wife, even notice how high the divorce rate is? Life for the average person basically sucks and it's them who spends hour upon hours watching TV per day trying to forget about their pitiful life. I watch maybe 45 minutes of TV a day max.  ;D :D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2010, 09:17:16 PM »
He's in Vegas preparing some weeks out.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2010, 09:19:47 PM »
O

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2010 Phoenix Pro - Big Dan Hill on his way! (PICS)
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2010, 09:39:45 AM »

Will Dan Hill be the surprise competitor?  The first contest of the year always brings to light a few copetitors that will get some great publicity.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2010, 12:51:30 PM »

Will Dan Hill be the surprise competitor?  The first contest of the year always brings to light a few copetitors that will get some great publicity.
why is this guy even posing pics and videos like he is a contender?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2010, 01:10:59 PM »
why is this guy even posing pics and videos like he is a contender?

He hasn't lost one pro show yet.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2010, 01:42:02 PM »
"You better call a plumber, cause these pipes are about to burst!"

Dan Hill, IFBB Pro Athlete

Have to say, those are probably the smallest and worst arms I have seen in the history of pro AND amateur bodybuilding. Mike Kaatz, Chris Dickerson, Franco, Milos, Achim, Jay Cutler and EVEN King Kamali had/have better arms than poor Dan.

Baum

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2010, 01:47:33 PM »
Have to say, those are probably the smallest and worst arms I have seen in the history of pro AND amateur bodybuilding. Mike Kaatz, Chris Dickerson, Franco, Milos, Achim, Jay Cutler and EVEN King Kamali had/have better arms than poor Dan.

yeah jay has quite shitty arms  ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2010, 01:48:07 PM »
those arms are lucky to be 18

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

18"???????????????????????????????????????? You know NOTHING about measurements, do you? Kid, he's lucky if they are 15.5" after a HUGE PUMP, AT BEST and YES, I AM being generous.

18".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2010, 01:50:31 PM »
Cut the guy some slack, he's put on a ton of size in the past 2 years. I'm pretty sure he's gonna crack the Top 3 at his pro debut.

I mean, he's 23 and competing in the 260s range.

How nice. A German is defending a German. Seems almost too convenient.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2010, 01:52:39 PM »
I hope you are being sarcastic, unless the scoring sheets are held upside down, he won't crack top three. Not with those arms. He may be able to find some acting gig.
Being 260 ain't Jack when you got arms that look like they belong on Shawn Ray, but are not even as detailed as his. He is missing on out on biceps peak and has virtually no triceps detail to speak of.

You're insulting Shawn Ray now? Shawn Ray's arms at 5'6" and 205 pounds DESTROY this guys arms....COMPLETELY.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2010, 01:55:47 PM »

In all sincerity, that is a BRILLIANT post.