Author Topic: Phoenix Pro - Big Dan Hill on his way! (PICS)  (Read 41891 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Big Dan Hill on his way to the Phoenix Pro! (PICS)
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 06:12:39 AM »
He's more likely on his way to oblivion.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 06:17:04 AM »
this guy should never had turned PRO. he is wasting his time. simply doesnt have the genetics to do any damage as a PRO..the sooner he realizes that, the better off will he be.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 06:25:20 AM »
this guy should never had turned PRO. he is wasting his time. simply doesnt have the genetics to do any damage as a PRO..the sooner he realizes that, the better off will he be.

Good for him. turns pro young. Has some fun with it.

Moves on to real life and gets the hell out of bodybuilding at the decent age of 25.

Seems like a good set up to a good life.

Maybe he didn't do that intentionally but it's for his own good.

Have fun, Dan. Then move on after you get a couple of years in as a "pro athlete."

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 06:30:01 AM »

;D
i think hes 20 or 21 in this pic.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2010, 06:31:35 AM »

;D

Those delts have nothing to do next to 10 inches arms.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2010, 07:04:31 AM »
IFBB Pro Athlete Dan Hill is honestly the worst-looking pro I have ever seen.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 07:41:28 AM »
LOL, I think thats an insult to Achim Albrecht  ;D

Dan Hill definately lost the genetic lottery.
his muscle shape is ok,,,so he's not going to win anything,,,his genetic lottery at least got him his pro card..

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2010, 08:24:34 AM »
I can relate to him, my arms look exactly like his shape wise  :-\

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2010, 08:28:42 AM »
I dont know, those guns are pretty big...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2010, 08:30:35 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2010, 09:02:26 AM »
Why are his arms so fucking small? This isn't normal.

Colby

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2010, 09:11:38 AM »
Unfortunately for me my shoulders overpower my arms as well.  Maybe not to that degree but same problem.  At least he has been smart enough not to fill them with synthol.  Jeremy Freeman fought the same battle.

big ike

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2010, 09:37:09 AM »
those arms are lucky to be 18

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2010, 09:57:21 AM »
I can relate to him, my arms look exactly like his shape wise  :-\

me too. wtf?

only lately i have managed to bring up my arm thickness, especially in the tri's by using of all things more cable work.

i can feel this guys pain- our structures our very similar-good shoulders and chest, but arms lack severely in comparison which makes the difference even more exaggerated. i'd rather have my back and legs as opposed to his. we both hold fat in the same areas.

at some point someone has to sit him down and tell him he's got a good physique for everyday life, but it isnt meant for the stage.
b

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »
Ronnie who?

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2010, 10:00:52 AM »
He's bigger than Phil Heath

HAHAHA.. So? Greg Kovacs was the BIGGEST OF THEM ALL.. means nothing son.

::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2010, 10:01:35 AM »
Maybe they should have a T-Rex Arm Award, so that him, Mark Dugale, and Kamali can win something. Maybe if they highlight this, Dan Hill may take the message.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2010, 10:02:59 AM »
Cut the guy some slack, he's put on a ton of size in the past 2 years. I'm pretty sure he's gonna crack the Top 3 at his pro debut.

I mean, he's 23 and competing in the 260s range.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2010, 10:10:04 AM »
He's put a shitload of size on since I last saw pics... arms are weak but everything else has grown a lot.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2010, 10:12:42 AM »
Cut the guy some slack, he's put on a ton of size in the past 2 years. I'm pretty sure he's gonna crack the Top 3 at his pro debut.

I mean, he's 23 and competing in the 260s range.
I hope you are being sarcastic, unless the scoring sheets are held upside down, he won't crack top three. Not with those arms. He may be able to find some acting gig.
Being 260 ain't Jack when you got arms that look like they belong on Shawn Ray, but are not even as detailed as his. He is missing on out on biceps peak and has virtually no triceps detail to speak of.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 11:34:57 AM »
good luck!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 12:07:10 PM »
Good for him. turns pro young. Has some fun with it.

Moves on to real life and gets the hell out of bodybuilding at the decent age of 25.

Seems like a good set up to a good life.

Maybe he didn't do that intentionally but it's for his own good.

Have fun, Dan. Then move on after you get a couple of years in as a "pro athlete."
Sadly, he won't come close to "moving on". Pro bodybuilding is a delusionary world, in which your friends, your family, your gymrats, your everyday conversations lead you to believe you are "freaky", "massive", and "future Mr. O" material.

I mean, look at the severe Cro-Magnon jaw on him at age 21. The guy is overstuffed on gear and still can't get the tape measure to break 19" in contest shape.

Reality Check: He'll double or triple the dosages, quit any semblance of a job he's ever tried to maintain, experiment with going up to 320 lbs off-season, treat people like shit, grow a massive gut, move to Vegas, let creepy photographers take creepier photos of him, mistake the EQ flu for swine flu, start injecting synthol in his arms, grow angrier by the day at how this whole "bodybuilding" thing isn't paying the bills and yet he's still treated like a celebrity when he goes to the gym or nightclub, beat up a girlfriend or two, piss blood, hit 30 and realize how stupid he looks and how he's wasted 10 years to make $50,000 total, give it "one more shot", place 16th at the New York Pro, fall ill, get off the sauce, re-emerge one year later and 75lbs lighter at age 32 as a personal trainer, blame the weight loss on some non-bodybuilding-related illness, come on Getbig, get owned by another reincarnation of Squadfather, meltdown, leave Getbig, move back to Manitoba or whatever 3rd world part of Canada he's from, fade into Bolivian, and only resurface as a thread by GBM asking "Whatever happened to Dan Hill?" in 2020.
BigNationRadio.com

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 12:12:39 PM »
Sadly, he won't come close to "moving on". Pro bodybuilding is a delusionary world, in which your friends, your family, your gymrats, your everyday conversations lead you to believe you are "freaky", "massive", and "future Mr. O" material.

I mean, look at the severe Cro-Magnon jaw on him at age 21. The guy is overstuffed on gear and still can't get the tape measure to break 19" in contest shape.

Reality Check: He'll double or triple the dosages, quit any semblance of a job he's ever tried to maintain, experiment with going up to 320 lbs off-season, treat people like shit, grow a massive gut, move to Vegas, let creepy photographers take creepier photos of him, mistake the EQ flu for swine flu, start injecting synthol in his arms, grow angrier by the day at how this whole "bodybuilding" thing isn't paying the bills and yet he's still treated like a celebrity when he goes to the gym or nightclub, beat up a girlfriend or two, piss blood, hit 30 and realize how stupid he looks and how he's wasted 10 years to make $50,000 total, give it "one more shot", place 16th at the New York Pro, fall ill, get off the sauce, re-emerge one year later and 75lbs lighter at age 32 as a personal trainer, blame the weight loss on some non-bodybuilding-related illness, come on Getbig, get owned by another reincarnation of Squadfather, meltdown, leave Getbig, move back to Manitoba or whatever 3rd world part of Canada he's from, fade into Bolivian, and only resurface as a thread by GBM asking "Whatever happened to Dan Hill?" in 2020.

SpecEd bringing the stark but accurate reality of a bodybuilder's journey.  But you forgot the fan boys paying for the private posing sessions, oh, and for just a few extra dollars...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 12:22:11 PM »

A+...............extreme bodybuilders and common sense don't go hand in hand

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2010, 12:49:51 PM »
I think if his arms were bigger it would make a world of difference.  Other than the arms, is his physique really so bad?  Also he is relatively young and also a taller bodybuilder, 5'11 or so I believe.
Bodybuilding Pro.com