Author Topic: Think going organic lets you eat meat with a clear conscience?  (Read 3080 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Think going organic lets you eat meat with a clear conscience?
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2010, 08:35:26 AM »
And yet you support abortion.AMAZING!

SUPPORT ABORTION!?!?!!?!?...I DON'T support abortion at all. Given all of the ways to prevent pregnancy which costs pennies in some cases, I feel any woman who does this is guilty of murder and should be treated as any murderer. My opinion only changes in the cases of incest, rape or those taking advantage of very young...and in those cases the cleansing must be done IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ACT IS COMMITTED. Don't come 3 months or more afterward and claim rape or incest, because any woman experiencing such a violent act would NOT want to become pregnant on top of that....and she certainly would have announced/reported the rape immediately after the act. If she waits that long (months), then the rape was not rape...

Now don't derail my thread with nonsense...stay on the topic of the asshole who violate the reality of organically raised livestock
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2010, 09:01:08 AM »
Good post.  I am liking you more and more KC. 

Did you say KFC?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2010, 10:25:26 AM »
How did I even get mentioned in this thread? I haven't posted here previously, ...and I'm a vegetarian.  ???
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2010, 11:49:55 AM »
when palin wins in 2012, there will be wilderness wolf on all our plates!  You'll also get a tax break for shooting animals from helicopters.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2010, 11:45:42 AM »
How did I even get mentioned in this thread? I haven't posted here previously, ...and I'm a vegetarian.  ???

ha ha lame

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »
It's fun to waste time on something that will never change!  ::)

Look at me, I'm playing the world's smallest violin.

dustin

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2010, 10:15:17 PM »
I'm not a bleeding heart or anything, but there's really no need to beat the shit out of the animals. I'm sure that they're so jacked up they don't feel it, but still. Just kill them the way you're supposed to. If there's something that's a nuisance with their current protocols (perhaps it's too slow and arduous) then appeal to someone until a "better way" is passed.

Just seems like more of a cluster fuck to chase sketched out, jacked up animals that are shocked and tripping balls in and out of consciousness.