Author Topic: Lane Kiffin - Back to U$C  (Read 7309 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Lane Kiffin - Back to U$C
« on: January 12, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »
Seems like Lane is going back to the west coast!! Got his QB that he needs and is leaving some great recruits at Tennessee
D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Lane Kiffin - Back to U$C
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 06:54:18 PM »
Tennessee must be PISSED. Hahaha.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 06:56:00 PM »

This sounds GREAT. You're under investigation for recruiting violations of the absolute worst kind, so you hire the guy who told a recruit he'd pump gas for the rest of his life if he went somewhere else and followed that up by opening his flap and shutting down his school's pipeline to one of the most talented high schools in one of the most talented states in the country. Not to mention the twenty gazillion secondary recruiting violations Tennessee had to self-report within two months of his hiring. I don't see how this could end badly at all.

You CANNOT make this stuff up. This is hysterical
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 07:09:53 PM »

First off, screw Lane Kiffin.  What a flippin moron.  He had a great thing going there, and now he is throwing it away just to coach a bum team that is on the OBVIOUS decline and will within the month be on probation. 

Secondly, how does he keep getting these jobs?  Now that I take a step back and look at it, what the hell has he accomplished?  Not Jack.... 

Finally, and way more importantly, here are some names of coaches I think that would be awesome to replace Kiffin...

Gary Patterson from TCU, Chris Petterson from Boise St, Randy Edsall from UConn, Skip Holtz from East Carolina, Bronco Mendenhall from BYU, and Kyle Whittingham from Utah.  I know that Cowher, Gruden, and Fisher would be awesome, but they didn't come last year, and they are not coming this year.  What do you guys think?
D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 07:22:26 PM »
I'm a huge UT fan, and this is comparable to a bomb going off at Neyland. Unbelieveable, really. But, yep, pleanty of good coaches out there who I think would go to UT. Boise State's coach would be awesome, or Utah and TCU's as well. But F Kiffin, all you USC fans have fun with his big mouth and all the crap you get from other CFB fans. The guy really is a douche.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »
How can a guy with baggage at another school for to another school with baggage.   I don't get it.   SC needs to take tjeir time and pick a perfect coach. Mike Garrett is the Al Davis of the ncaa.
((-::

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 07:27:41 PM »
what has he ever done to prove he is a good coach?  wasn't usc's offense far worse with him?

al davis is the only guy that ever would've hired him to coach an nfl team, is having that on his resume the reason elite college programs want him?

E
E

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 07:31:51 PM »
what has he ever done to prove he is a good coach?  wasn't usc's offense far worse with him?

al davis is the only guy that ever would've hired him to coach an nfl team, is having that on his resume the reason elite college programs want him?

E

I think its more the package deal of Monte and Ogeron coming as well. I guess baby Kiffin is some sort of whiz kid with offensive football and Daddy Kiffin, is well, daddy Kiffin. But yep, he hasn't proved shit anywhere, and as prestigious as USC is, I can't believe they did a shotgun hire like this. UT had a #6 recruiting class as well, kiss that goodbye.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 07:41:09 PM »
i don't blame kiffin for leaving, as far as college jobs go i don't think it gets better than usc

i just don't understand why they wanted him, defense didn't look too good without a prime derrick brooks and warren sapp

if they're going on probation, kiffin should be the last coach they wanted

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 07:49:47 PM »

E
Nothing really!!!!   Once he lost to UCLA in Knoxville, I lost respect for the guy.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 08:06:25 PM »
I'm a huge UT fan, and this is comparable to a bomb going off at Neyland. Unbelieveable, really. But, yep, pleanty of good coaches out there who I think would go to UT. Boise State's coach would be awesome, or Utah and TCU's as well. But F Kiffin, all you USC fans have fun with his big mouth and all the crap you get from other CFB fans. The guy really is a douche.

HARDCORE FANS!! http://is.gd/6am79
D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »
HARDCORE FANS!! http://is.gd/6am79

Yeah, I just read security had to restrain players in the team meeting and students wer not letting him leave the sports complex. I hope, I mean pray, someone cold cocks this guy  before he leaves K town.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 08:16:28 PM »
Yeah, I just read security had to restrain players in the team meeting and students wer not letting him leave the sports complex. I hope, I mean pray, someone cold cocks this guy  before he leaves K town.

You just lost Delvin Jones out of Miami, Florida. Bryce Brown is sure to ask for his leaving papers!! That guy is the meaning of "DICKHEAD" He recruited hard against us and lied to the players, Then they get this.... ??? ???
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 08:33:18 PM »
As much as I hate to say it becaust I hate Kiffin and USC, I think USC is going to be great in 2 years. They'll be back to their usual Rose Bowl/NC game by 2011 or 2012.

;)
D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 08:36:46 PM »
As much as I hate to say it becaust I hate Kiffin and USC, I think USC is going to be great in 2 years. They'll be back to their usual Rose Bowl/NC game by 2011 or 2012.

;)

I don't think so. The guy runs his mouth like no other, and cannot back it up. And old Monte, who was such a genious on defense, had worse stats than the previous years DC and couldn't adjust very well to the CFB spread offense. Lame is a walking NCAA probation, SC is already flirting with probation, Kiffin may seal that fate.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
I don't think so. The guy runs his mouth like no other, and cannot back it up. And old Monte, who was such a genious on defense, had worse stats than the previous years DC and couldn't adjust very well to the CFB spread offense. Lame is a walking NCAA probation, SC is already flirting with probation, Kiffin may seal that fate.

I went to Clemson for a year and Lane recruited C.J. Spiller in Florida....C.J. told my buddy that lane was a complete ASS and said that his town was "A HOLE IN THE WALL OF A TOWN". I saw where he totally ripped the town of Pahokee....
D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »
I went to Clemson for a year and Lane recruited C.J. Spiller in Florida....C.J. told my buddy that lane was a complete ASS and said that his town was "A HOLE IN THE WALL OF A TOWN". I saw where he totally ripped the town of Pahokee....

Yep. Regmac doesn't seemed thrilled about this one, and I wonder when Big Mal will chime in. Even if SC had waited on a HC after national signing day, they still would have brought in a top 10 class by all accounts. I think in the long run this helps UT, and may hurt USC. I should have listened to Showstoppa, he called Kiffin a used car salesman, which is a compliment to that douchebag.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 09:05:11 PM »
Yep. Regmac doesn't seemed thrilled about this one, and I wonder when Big Mal will chime in. Even if SC had waited on a HC after national signing day, they still would have brought in a top 10 class by all accounts. I think in the long run this helps UT, and may hurt USC. I should have listened to Showstoppa, he called Kiffin a used car salesman, which is a compliment to that douchebag.
If Kif thought Davis was tough just imagine dealing with Garrett.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 09:06:15 PM »

Dillon Baxter was going to backout of his commitment but with Lane coming...I was really hoping that he would head to MICHIGAN!!  8) It is funny because the #1 wr Kyle Prater was going to enroll early, actually on Monday but he visited Tennessee, Guess he will be heading on to U$C anyways! A TRUE SNAKE!!
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 09:08:30 PM »
If Kif thought Davis was tough just imagine dealing with Garrett.

Garrett hired him!  ??? Lane never did really fit in at Tennessee. Garrett knows what he is getting with this A$$CLOWN.
D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 09:09:34 PM »
This is great. UT will stay mediocre and USC will never recover it's old glory. Hilarious!

Fuck both those programs.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 09:14:51 PM »
This is great. UT will stay mediocre and USC will never recover it's old glory. Hilarious!

Four star teammates Brandon Willis and Corey Miller, from Duncan, SC, have de-committed from Tennessee
D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 09:17:39 PM »
Four star teammates Brandon Willis and Corey Miller, from Duncan, SC, have de-committed from Tennessee

Hahahahaha! Awesome.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »

Who is your team?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 09:24:14 PM »
D