Author Topic: Justice  (Read 12838 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Justice
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2010, 10:18:13 AM »
He DOES consider the sauce he sucks out of Queer Vissy every morning as part of his "champion-made" physique regime.  It's some new game plan he has.

Three post in a row.....Oh no, I've obviously woke up Jabba the Hut again.  Someone find Luke Skywalker to lightsabre the blubber out of this 600lb slug
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2010, 10:19:53 AM »
  In short it states that Goodrum is NOT considered black and if he would please refrain from posing as a black person.  He has no traits or assets that qualify him as being black.  He was officially kick out of the black race months ago. 

i agree

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2010, 10:21:23 AM »
This is getting to be a waste of my valuable so I'll leave it at this....

If you think you can beat me on stage...then prove it by filling out the entry form and competing.  Doesn't get any easier than that.   ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2010, 10:22:37 AM »
You must have missed the inter-racial memo I posted here a long time ago.  In short it states that Goodrum is NOT considered black and if he would please refrain from posing as a black person.  He has no traits or assets that qualify him as being black.  He was officially kick out of the black race months ago. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!  ;D
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2010, 10:24:21 AM »

If you think you can beat me on stage...then prove it by filling out the entry form and competing.  Doesn't get any easier than that.   ;D

Send me a plane ticket from Paris, France to where the contest is and I'll be there.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!  ;D

Hey who is that handsome fat fucker.  You don't get it Goodrum.  I know I look like shit.  You are to fucking stupid to see you look like shit.  Big difference.  I am far from being delusional.  But then again I also have a national and world title and you have nothing but last place finishes and being known as a huge joke.  There is not one thing going for you in life.  I will take my temporary misfortune over being you any day of the week.  Cause what you are dealing with is permanent and you are far beyond any kind of help. 
No Worries 4 me

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2010, 10:49:54 AM »
Vince are you on gear in those photos? (serious question)  Or is it in your opinion possible to obtain that "physique" naturally? (serious question)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2010, 11:57:46 AM »

I called you out and you chickened out like a little bleeding vagina.  Stop calling other people out.  You suck at life, please give up.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2010, 12:32:06 PM »
Vince, do you actually train and eat like a bodybuilder? please answer this

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »
Hey who is that handsome fat fucker.  You don't get it Goodrum.  I know I look like shit.  You are to fucking stupid to see you look like shit.  Big difference.  I am far from being delusional.  But then again I also have a national and world title and you have nothing but last place finishes and being known as a huge joke.  There is not one thing going for you in life.  I will take my temporary misfortune over being you any day of the week.  Cause what you are dealing with is permanent and you are far beyond any kind of help. 

Oh christ I laughed hard from reading this. Big Keith FTW  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2010, 01:37:21 PM »
Mortalcoil: 10,000 Vince: 0

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2010, 03:14:17 PM »
If Goodrum admits to using gear to build that sack of shit physique I will piss my pants laughing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2010, 03:19:48 PM »
Vince, do you actually train and eat like a bodybuilder? please answer this
I actually wonder this myself. I don't think he does. I think that in his delusional way he puts off working out to the last minute. He goes to the gym and does nothing but talk and hawk his products. He might do a few reps of this and that and calls it a day. I also think he's on some type of medication for some mental disorder. Just by the way he acts. I have never seen a Magically Deluded Negro before.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2010, 06:09:40 PM »
Looking good, Mortalcoil.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2010, 06:51:56 PM »
If Goodrum admits to using gear to build that sack of shit physique I will piss my pants laughing.

He already has in the past.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2010, 11:28:47 PM »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!    ;D

If that's really you....seek help, twink.
Dude , he looks better than you why are you laughing ?  you can actualy see he works out where as you we/you cant , you look like an overweight seal  :-\

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2010, 11:35:29 PM »

SO if one were to take you up on said offer, when exactly will you be competing?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2010, 02:51:31 AM »
Vince, you're one tragic pillow bitter aren't you! At least, your delusion got me to take a couple of pictures after my back-tris workout of this morning. I've been back to the gym since September after training very inconsistenly since May 2008 (when my girl got pregnant) and  when I took that first picture. Nutrition is still shit right now.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2010, 06:17:28 AM »
Goodrum, I know you're online, pussy. Care to share your feelings about the latest developments. This is starting to look like an owning of cosmic dimension, you turd lookalike.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2010, 06:25:54 AM »
I actually wonder this myself. I don't think he does. I think that in his delusional way he puts off working out to the last minute. He goes to the gym and does nothing but talk and hawk his products. He might do a few reps of this and that and calls it a day. I also think he's on some type of medication for some mental disorder. Just by the way he acts. I have never seen a Magically Deluded Negro before.

lol, in a time where we think we've used all the words we can to describe Vince, this comes flying out of left field.  nice work.
Deep Tissue Massage

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2010, 07:02:11 AM »

Ironic, since you're a waste of Carbon and Oxygen.
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2010, 07:04:30 AM »
Ironic, since you're a waste of Carbon and Oxygen.
;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2010, 07:09:14 AM »
He already has in the past.

Oh...that just made my day.

And MortalCoil with the photo ownage of Goodrum - ahhh, sometimes days just start off so well.

Vince Goodrum, MDN...hahahahahaha.

spinnis

« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2010, 07:17:04 AM »
Oh...that just made my day.

And MortalCoil with the photo ownage of Goodrum - ahhh, sometimes days just start off so well.

Vince Goodrum, MDN...hahahahahaha.

ownage?

Vince beats him.

spinnis

« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2010, 07:22:56 AM »
If i were you I'd get rid of the pics of Goodrum flexing so hard that he ends up taking a crap. Your hardware might get damaged.

took all of 5 sec to google his name and press on the first link, but thx for trying =)