Author Topic: Justice  (Read 12835 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: Justice
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2010, 07:35:59 AM »
ownage?

Vince beats him.

How about NO...how about not a fucking chance in hell. Anybody that has ever seen at least one bodybuilding show would know that MortalCoil has twice the potential Goodrum has, even if he never chooses to compete. Goodrum is quite possibly one of the worst bodybuilding competitors I've ever seen (not counting the odd show where a handicapped competitor enters) in 30 years of doing this shit.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2010, 08:31:10 AM »
How about NO...how about not a fucking chance in hell. Anybody that has ever seen at least one bodybuilding show would know that MortalCoil has twice the potential Goodrum has, even if he never chooses to compete. Goodrum is quite possibly one of the worst bodybuilding competitors I've ever seen (not counting the odd show where a handicapped competitor enters) in 30 years of doing this shit.

Goodrum is proof that there may actually be a god and that he has a sense of humor.  He made a black guy with NO black genetics.  He has nothing physically going for him and mentally he is about as fucked up as you can get and still be able to function.  Mortacoil blows him out of the water physically and he doesn't even compete. 
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2010, 08:39:11 AM »

stop rambling, in THAT photo he beats him.

wasnt talking about after morta bla bla diets etc.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
ownage?

Vince beats him.

You're trying to hard to make a point. Vince flexing like his life depends on it to show his "greatest" asset: his arms (where the fuck is the triceps BTW). Do you see me hitting a pose there? Do you see any ounce of pec, delts, traps, back width on this sucker as he's doing his best Ronnie Coleman impression?

spinnis

« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »
You're trying to hard to make a point. Vince flexing like his life depends on it to show his "greatest" asset: his arms (where the fuck is the triceps BTW). Do you see me hitting a pose there? Do you see any ounce of pec, delts, traps, back width on this sucker as he's doing his best Ronnie Coleman impression?

Vince looks decent there, and he looked like SHIT before, so he has gotten better,

probably looks betten then half of the people ragging on him everyday =)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2010, 09:32:26 AM »
Vince looks decent there, and he looked like SHIT before, so he has gotten better,

At least now, he's got ONE supporter. He will find that heart warming I'm sure. Do you realize that this guy admitted to using with that physique to show up for it? Not out of honesty but because he genuinely thinks he's got a shot at an IFBB Pro card. I wish I was as delusional as he his; i'd spend my days thinking i dwarf Jay Cutler.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2010, 09:33:09 AM »

No doubt Vince tries but he is much bigger in his mind than reality.

spinnis

« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2010, 09:33:39 AM »
At least now, he's got ONE supporter. He will find that heart warming I'm sure. Do you realize that this guy admitted to using with that physique to show up for it? Not out of honesty but because he genuinely thinks he's got a shot at an IFBB Pro card. I wish I was as delusional as he his; i'd spend my days thinking i dwarf Jay Cutler.

couldnt care less about his antics etc etc,

the people that gives him shit should post a photo though =)

spinnis

« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2010, 09:34:36 AM »
No doubt Vince tries but he is much bigger in his mind than reality.

I wasn't takling about vince as a person =)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2010, 09:36:01 AM »

What did i do?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2010, 09:38:17 AM »

And BTW you didn't answer my question: do you see me flexing there? Do you see Vince flexing there? You should compare things that can be compared.

spinnis

« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2010, 09:38:44 AM »
What did i do?

wasn't talking about you  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2010, 09:40:21 AM »
And BTW you didn't answer my question: do you see me flexing there? Do you see Vince flexing there? You should compare things that can be compared.

Why should I make sense when you claim retarded things about myself? =)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2010, 09:42:49 AM »
Why should I make sense when you claim retarded things about myself? =)

Oh so, it's payback time, lol?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2010, 10:31:04 AM »
What is funny is guys who brag about what there bodies look like yet they don't do shit with it.  Just a bunch of talk.  I am a fat fucker now but that wasn't always the case.  I was 130 in high school as a freshman and was a gymnast.  I graduated at 210 with a 31" waist.  At 300 pounds my waist was below 37".  No way in hell would you guys who talk shit on here lasted a day in the gym back in the 70's and 80's.  Your big mouths would have got your ass kicked.  Luckily nowadays you have the internet to hide behind.  You make fun of me being fat now but no matter what you say I acheived some pretty good shit with what I had at an age when you are supposed to do something.  you guys come on here and talk shit with nothing to back it up.
No Worries 4 me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »
What is funny is guys who brag about what there bodies look like yet they don't do shit with it.  Just a bunch of talk.  I am a fat fucker now but that wasn't always the case.  I was 130 in high school as a freshman and was a gymnast.  I graduated at 210 with a 31" waist.  At 300 pounds my waist was below 37".  No way in hell would you guys who talk shit on here lasted a day in the gym back in the 70's and 80's.  Your big mouths would have got your ass kicked.  Luckily nowadays you have the internet to hide behind.  You make fun of me being fat now but no matter what you say I acheived some pretty good shit with what I had at an age when you are supposed to do something.  you guys come on here and talk shit with nothing to back it up.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2010, 01:10:46 PM »

agreed i'd like to see more photos of the haters on here, they  tell someone they suck yet are afraid to put a pic of there puny selves on here. remember judge not lest thou be judged.
F

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2010, 01:49:19 PM »
Vince always provides entertainment for my work associates , The office is in fits of laughter when I show them pics of Goodrum.
I even show reps that come into work and they leave the building with there ties loosened because they cant breathe from the heavy laughter.
Once I tell them "no he is serious" its all on  ;D

In the kitchen at breaks I get asked is there any new pictures or claims by the handicapp black guy  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2010, 02:59:13 PM »
ownage?

Vince beats him.

Don't encourage him, LOL!