Author Topic: Frank Mir  (Read 15427 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Frank Mir
« on: January 15, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
I seen Frank Mir the other day, he is looking alot bigger then he was before.The problem with Frank Mir is he used to be on low carb diet to keep himself lean.Well when you train as much as Frank Mir does, you cannot do lo carbs without losing weight and muscle.
I seen Frank spar for 2-3 hours at a time,lol.1 hour grappling, 1 hour boxing, then another hour of mixing martial arts..
Frank is now working with ex-strong man Mark Philipi, who is also a good friend of mine.Since he has been working with Mark ,Frank now weighs 275-280lbs and is pretty solid.When Frank Mir fought Brock Lesnar he only weighed 240lbs.He was to small, and Brock having the weight and size advantage just pummeled him.Now that Frank is working with Mark Philipi, he is bigger and stronger.
Mark has him doing drills to get him strong, but keep him fast.Plus we have got him eating 6-7 small meals a day versus, only eating 2-3 like he was.I think the new Frank Mir will suprise alot of people, with his added size and strength.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Frank Mir
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:03:57 AM »
Who?  Go fuck off to the MMA board with this homo fuckshit crap.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:06:55 AM »
there is this weird trend going on on the internet of "fans" forgetting how truly awesome Mir is.

I'm still shocked that he is always the "underdog" in the HW division when the guy is ,imho, still the top guy

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:24 AM »
You bring your cardio up, you lose size.
You bring your muscle mass up, your heart gives up on you faster than a rabbit gets fucked.
Finding the right balance is tricky.
But that's why drugs are for in pro sports, aren't they?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »
Who?  Go fuck off to the MMA board with this homo fuckshit crap.

best post so far

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 10:19:51 AM »
Frank isn't naturally that big. he's never fought at this size really so it may play against what made him as a fighter. You don't jump up a large amount of weight and keep your speed and agility in such a short period of time. He's chunky anyway.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 11:12:51 AM »
I seen Frank Mir the other day, he is looking alot bigger then he was before.The problem with Frank Mir is he used to be on low carb diet to keep himself lean.Well when you train as much as Frank Mir does, you cannot do lo carbs without losing weight and muscle.
I seen Frank spar for 2-3 hours at a time,lol.1 hour grappling, 1 hour boxing, then another hour of mixing martial arts..
Frank is now working with ex-strong man Mark Philipi, who is also a good friend of mine.Since he has been working with Mark ,Frank now weighs 275-280lbs and is pretty solid.When Frank Mir fought Brock Lesnar he only weighed 240lbs.He was to small, and Brock having the weight and size advantage just pummeled him.Now that Frank is working with Mark Philipi, he is bigger and stronger.
Mark has him doing drills to get him strong, but keep him fast.Plus we have got him eating 6-7 small meals a day versus, only eating 2-3 like he was.I think the new Frank Mir will suprise alot of people, with his added size and strength.

yep I see him winning the next fight vs lesner....we will see if he fairs well aginst carwin that could go either way...
DAWG

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 11:17:22 AM »

Mir is/was on shit, how do you think he went from 240 to 260 from the Lesnar fight to the Kongo fight. It must me nice to be so tight with Dana White to have White turn his back.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 11:18:57 AM »
a picture would help

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 11:24:00 AM »
"We"????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 11:27:38 AM »
Mir is/was on shit, how do you think he went from 240 to 260 from the Lesnar fight to the Kongo fight. It must me nice to be so tight with Dana White to have White turn his back.

^^^^^^

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 11:42:24 AM »
^^^^^^

lesnar is the most sauced mma fighter ever.  no telling how much dana pays the NSAC for them to pass brock on the tests.
I dont like twinks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
lesnar is the most sauced mma fighter ever.  no telling how much dana pays the NSAC for them to pass brock on the tests.

I guaranty he's not on enough to put on 20lbs from one fight to the next!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 01:48:48 PM »
yep I see him winning the next fight vs lesner....we will see if he fairs well aginst carwin that could go either way...

Lesnar will always be too powerful and explosive for him and will smash him every time unless Mir gets lucky with a sneaky submission like their first fight

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 01:51:05 PM »
i still dont understand why Frank Mir acted like such a PU SSY and let his girl biatch him around in THE SMASHING MACHINE movie

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 02:37:10 PM »
It won't make a difference in the end... if they go at it again, Lesnar will pummel him AGAIN. Mir is delusional thinking he stands a chance against Lesnar... he should just take his beatings and go try his luck against someone else... it was the same story with Rich Franklin thinking he had a chance against Silva... well reconstructive facial surgery told him he was wrong, LOL

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 02:41:02 PM »
It won't make a difference in the end... if they go at it again, Lesnar will pummel him AGAIN. Mir is delusional thinking he stands a chance against Lesnar... he should just take his beatings and go try his luck against someone else... it was the same story with Rich Franklin thinking he had a chance against Silva... well reconstructive facial surgery told him he was wrong, LOL

I'm really surprised Mir even wants to try. He got his ass smashed! that dominate beating would've put the fear of god in me> never seen a guys face get so crushed so quickly.

I met Mir once, real arrogant guy. Not very nice at all

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »
. Mir is delusional thinking he stands a chance against Lesnar... he should just take his beatings and go try his luck against someone else... it was the same story with Rich Franklin thinking he had a chance against Silva... well reconstructive facial surgery told him he was wrong, LOL

Mir beat Lesnar once.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 03:42:31 PM »
Mir beat Lesnar once.

Ya sure he did  ::)  ::)

you mean to say mir's life was once saved by a corrupt referee from getting knocked into a coma..

watch the fight again, Lesnar came out of it without a scratch, mir's face looked like a pumpkin.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 03:44:56 PM »
Ya sure he did  ::)  ::)

you mean to say mir's life was once saved by a corrupt referee from getting knocked into a coma..

watch the fight again, Lesnar came out of it without a scratch, mir's face looked like a pumpkin.

Who won the first fight ?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 03:45:09 PM »
Marius will tear him

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 03:50:30 PM »
Who won the first fight ?

Lesnar :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 03:54:48 PM »
Lets face it, they will both just up the dose, God knows Dana White will just turn his back........and probably supply them!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 03:57:43 PM »
You bring your cardio up, you lose size.
You bring your muscle mass up, your heart gives up on you faster than a rabbit gets fucked.
Finding the right balance is tricky.
But that's why drugs are for in pro sports, aren't they?
no its not hard, athletics is simple, train as hard as you can both cardio and weights...    strength and stamina are quite easy to build in comparison to lean muscle...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »
Lets face it, they will both just up the dose, God knows Dana White will just turn his back........and probably supply them!

Coach, what about Kongo ,does he juices ?