Author Topic: Fedor Vs Brock.  (Read 15370 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Fedor Vs Brock.
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 02:46:51 PM »
haha....theres no such thing as being to strong to be submitted....not to mention brock has been sumitted so that pretty much blows your point right there....

Fedor couldn't submit Rogers due to Roger's uber strength. And Brock got submitted by a fluke via a foot lock after the judge interrupted the fight, so your point is redundant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 02:52:02 PM »
if they ever did fight swede would show up at the last second screaming bloody murder like a woman whose puppy is being knifed to death, asking the referees and judges to stop the fight so his two fantasy men dont hurt eachother

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 02:55:09 PM »
did lesner beat Mir and that cowboy dude easily.   I dont think any of you haters know that the fuck your talking about. 

lesner would beat fedor with a hospital  bed stapped to his back
I

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
Cock Chestnar, whose fight record involves mediocre victories over fighters well past their prime, would get embarrassed by King Fedor. Fedor strikes better, grapples better and will come in with better conditioning. Barring a lucky punch (which is possible), Cock Chestnar would get dismantled.

yes, chestnar did have some skilled fighters like couture, but they were not that agressive. the last emperor is skilled and one of the most agressive fighters.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 04:09:01 PM »
yes, chestnar did have some skilled fighters like couture, but they were not that agressive. the last emperor is skilled and one of the most agressive fighters.
and couture is past his prime....the guy is just fighting for a paycheck these days...a lot of these guys are just getting old...wanderlei, crocop...fedor in a few years...

bench

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 04:25:35 PM »
so hillarious that all the ufc sheep think cock chestnar with his whole 5 professional fights, 1 of which he has lost, would beat a guy with a 31-0 record who hasnt lost a fight in a decade.

Of course he is actually 31-1... but hey lets not let details cloud the issue. No way Lesnar beats Fedor.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 05:47:31 PM »
Of course he is actually 31-1... but hey lets not let details cloud the issue. No way Lesnar beats Fedor.

31 against the who's who of MMA heavyweights.... Nog, CroCop, Arlovski, Sylvia,  Huny, Coleman, Randleman...etc etc.

how many ex UFC heavyweight champs !?! 6 ?!?

oh and all convincingly... with 1 no contest, that shouldn't even  be counted as a loss.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »
*waits for CockSpin to come in here and claim Fedor's fights were fixed*
I dont like twinks.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 06:01:33 PM »
  Fedor couldn't submit Rogers due to Roger's uber strength. And Brock got submitted by a fluke via a foot lock after the judge interrupted the fight, so your point is redundant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

your reasoning skills are hilarious.....fedor won by KO and not submission against rogers....so therefor Brock is to strong to be submitted.....lolz...wow!....
DAWG

io856

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 07:05:22 PM »
suckmymuscle for somebody so intelligent I do question your apparent interest in people fighting each other for money

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 07:24:43 PM »
31 against the who's who of MMA heavyweights.... Nog, CroCop, Arlovski, Sylvia,  Huny, Coleman, Randleman...etc etc.

how many ex UFC heavyweight champs !?! 6 ?!?

oh and all convincingly... with 1 no contest, that shouldn't even  be counted as a loss.

Maybe it shouldn't be, but it will always be in the record books as one.

Best fighter on the planet, no doubt about it. I would love to see a Lesnar/Fedor fight though.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 08:53:24 PM »
your reasoning skills are hilarious.....fedor won by KO and not submission against rogers....so therefor Brock is to strong to be submitted.....lolz...wow!....

My reasoning skills are hilarious? No, your comprehension skills are. My point is exactly that, dumbass: Fedor couldn't submit Rogers because he is too strong, so he won't be able to submit Brock either, since Brock is just as strong as Rogers. This is why I claimed that Fedor would win either by knocking Brock out or by points and not by submission. Duh! Go back to second-grade English class, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2010, 12:18:39 AM »

You forgot to mention that Couture was almost 50 and weighted 220 lbs compared to Brock's 265 lbs. Yeah, great competition...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2010, 05:09:38 AM »
Who is a cooler mogul of hilariously rich middle-agedness:

Simon Cowell

Dana White

?

And who would win in a fight?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2010, 05:27:08 AM »
  My reasoning skills are hilarious? No, your comprehension skills are. My point is exactly that, dumbass: Fedor couldn't submit Rogers because he is too strong, so he won't be able to submit Brock either, since Brock is just as strong as Rogers. This is why I claimed that Fedor would win either by knocking Brock out or by points and not by submission. Duh! Go back to second-grade English class, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Just because Fedor "didn't" submit rogers doesn't mean that he "couldn't"....you sound foolish stating someone is to strong to be submitted....take that shit to a real MMA forum & watch your ass get laughed off of it....theres plenty of examples of strong mofo's getting submitted...hell Royce Gracie a guy weighing 170lbs regularly submitted guys twice his size & strength.....you know not what you speak of....
DAWG

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2010, 05:47:47 AM »
  You forgot to mention that Couture was almost 50 and weighted 220 lbs compared to Brock's 265 lbs. Yeah, great competition...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

fedor is also wha 235? im saying that couture is not as agressive as fedor, a smaller agressive guy can drop bigger guys easily, fedor proved.

and fedor couldnt submin rogers because he was bloody and oily. strength got nothing to do with it, nog looks skinny but noone can submit him.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2010, 06:53:07 AM »
I hope they both punch eachother in the temple at the same time and both die.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »

Cock wouldn't have a hope in hell against someone like Fedor.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2010, 05:49:32 PM »
Just because Fedor "didn't" submit rogers doesn't mean that he "couldn't"....you sound foolish stating someone is to strong to be submitted....take that shit to a real MMA forum & watch your ass get laughed off of it....theres plenty of examples of strong mofo's getting submitted...hell Royce Gracie a guy weighing 170lbs regularly submitted guys twice his size & strength.....you know not what you speak of....

Then why was Fedor unable to submit Rogers? Why was Mir unable to submit Lesnar on their second fight? Answer: because both Rogers and Lesnar are too strong to be submitted. You can't submit a guy who carries 50 lbs of muscle more than you do because even using leverage he is still stronger than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2010, 05:56:19 PM »
I read that and automatically thought of that front yard fight in Step Brothers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 06:00:05 PM »
I read that and automatically thought of that front yard fight in Step Brothers.
The movie Burbs is fitting

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »
  Then why was Fedor unable to submit Rogers? Why was Mir unable to submit Lesnar on their second fight? Answer: because both Rogers and Lesnar are too strong to be submitted. You can't submit a guy who carries 50 lbs of muscle more than you do because even using leverage he is still stronger than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'll make sure to bump this thread when Brock or rogers get submitted and laugh my ass off....first off it doesn't matter if you have 50lbs more muscle or not...It takes the same amount of pressure to close off the wind pipe of the neck and render someone unconscious regardless of there size...."You cant submit a guy who carries 50lbs of muscle more than you"....ha ha you gotta be kidding...like I said Gracie did it many times,,,kimo had 70lbs on Gracie when they fought...And Gracie is average at best compaired to the level of ju jitsu being used in MMA today.....Like I said you know not what you speak of....
DAWG

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »
I'll make sure to bump this thread when Brock or rogers get submitted and laugh my ass off....first off it doesn't matter if you have 50lbs more muscle or not...It takes the same amount of pressure to close off the wind pipe of the neck and render someone unconscious regardless of there size...."You cant submit a guy who carries 50lbs of muscle more than you"....ha ha you gotta be kidding...like I said Gracie did it many times,,,kimo had 70lbs on Gracie when they fought...And Gracie is average at best compaired to the level of ju jitsu being used in MMA today.....Like I said you know not what you speak of....

It's much harder to get someone who carries 50 lbs of muscle more than you in a position to give an armbar, or a choke hold, than someone who is no stronger than you, because he is able to use his superior torso and arm strength to stop you from getting him into positions where you can submit him. As for Royce Gracie, why did he take steroids to fight Sakuraba then if size and strength don't matter? Fucking owned. You don't know shit about the fighting game.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2010, 05:23:31 AM »
 It's much harder to get someone who carries 50 lbs of muscle more than you in a position to give an armbar, or a choke hold, than someone who is no stronger than you, because he is able to use his superior torso and arm strength to stop you from getting him into positions where you can submit him. As for Royce Gracie, why did he take steroids to fight Sakuraba then if size and strength don't matter? Fucking owned. You don't know shit about the fighting game.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you have to be a teenager....

oh and I like how you changed it from "they are to strong to be submitted" to "It would be much harder to submit them"covering your ass already for the time that I bump this thread and laugh my ass off at your expense....
DAWG

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2010, 08:42:40 PM »
you have to be a teenager....

oh and I like how you changed it from "they are to strong to be submitted" to "It would be much harder to submit them"covering your ass already for the time that I bump this thread and laugh my ass off at your expense....

Ok, why couldn't Mir submit Brock on their second fight even though Mir had him in positions to be submitted several times during the fight.

Oh, and BTW, starting an argument with "you must be a..." characterizes ad hominem invective, and is already an admission of defeat. People who are confident in their arguments don't need to resort to insults to prove their points. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE