Author Topic: Fedor Vs Brock.  (Read 15366 times)

suckmymuscle

Fedor Vs Brock.
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:21:05 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha...even the official UFC video game believes that Gaydor would defeat Cock Chestnar. Now this is embarassing for Dana White. He should have the programmers that created the game fired for treason... ;D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNa5YLAk1g

SUCKMYMUSCLE

marty31672

• Getbig IV
Re: Fedor Vs Brock.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 09:24:04 PM »
well he has more experience...
how long has brock trained in ufc for?
give him time and soon he will be invinsible

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 09:44:46 PM »
Dana White is hot.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 10:31:27 PM »

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 10:32:37 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 09:07:35 PM »
  Bump for this thread! Bump for Swede to reply. Even the official UFC video game doesen't believe Lesnar could defeat Fedor. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 09:23:58 PM »

bench

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »
Hahahah..just like in real life...Fedor by armbar.. :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 09:51:55 PM »
Fedor's put together quite a hit list in his last 3 fights... Sylvia, Arlovski, now Rogers... that's one hell of a highlight reel right there..

I'll never ever forget tim sylvia's post fight interview where he says he's 'never been hit that hard in his entire life'

LOL

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 10:08:44 PM »
Fedor's put together quite a hit list in his last 3 fights... Sylvia, Arlovski, now Rogers... that's one hell of a highlight reel right there..

I'll never ever forget tim sylvia's post fight interview where he says he's 'never been hit that hard in his entire life'

LOL

bench

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 10:21:32 PM »
so hillarious that all the ufc sheep think cock chestnar with his whole 5 professional fights, 1 of which he has lost, would beat a guy with a 31-0 record who hasnt lost a fight in a decade.
I dont like twinks.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 10:26:32 PM »
so hillarious that all the ufc sheep think cock chestnar with his whole 5 professional fights, 1 of which he has lost, would beat a guy with a 31-0 record who hasnt lost a fight in a decade.
and the only fight fedor lost was due to a cut....the guy didnt even hit him, it was just a graze....he later killed that guy in the second fight ;D

bench

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 11:46:49 PM »
  Lol, the fucking UFC video game predicts a Fedor victory via submission if the two ever fight. The fucking official video game. Dana White really fucked up on this one. Instead of asking to make the video game as calculating and realistic as possible, he should have ordered the programmers to make it so that fighters under UFC contract never lose to outsiders. Well, at least Dana has the consolation that the computer predicts Fedor's victory will come via submission and not via KO like with that other 270 lbs monster, Brett Rogers. Imagine Lesnar crawling in the foetal position at Fedor's feet after taking a haymaker to the chin. Now that would be humiliating for Dana and the UFC.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 04:24:48 AM »
Chances are Fedor will do to Lesnar what he did to all the others: patiently wear them out, just expose their flaws, take advantage of the slightest lack of concentration. Lesnar just doesn't have what it takes to beat Fedor as beating up massive opponents has never been a problem for him.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 05:04:28 AM »
Yes but look at the tye of people who think this...
Ill educated fools who are former wrestling fans

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 05:10:36 AM »
Brock would get beat unless he could hold fedor down and avoid submissions, like he did with Mir and like Coleman did with Fedor, until that little slipup.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 05:17:05 AM »
Brock would get beat unless he could hold fedor down and avoid submissions, like he did with Mir and like Coleman did with Fedor, until that little slipup.

That slipup as you call it is what Fedor is about. Not only he doesn't give up but he's never more dangerous then when he seems to be done. Fujita, Coleman, Arlovski, all three thought they had him cornered and breaking. And look what happened. The man is as close to a robot as it gets.

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 05:19:29 AM »
That slipup as you call it is what Fedor is about. Not only he doesn't give up but he's never more dangerous then when he seems to be done. Fujita, Coleman, Arlovski, all three thought they had him cornered and breaking. And look what happened. The man is as close to a robot as it gets.

Yeah I know, I like Fedor almost as much as Brock lol.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 08:42:42 AM »

Or maybe Fedor just KOs Brock in the chin before the fight even gets to the ground. Fedor has the power to knock any man out. He is a 230 pounder with the punching power of a 280 pounder and no man is as precise in punching as he is. But I agree with you that, on the ground, Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone. Fedor couldn't submit Rogers due to the latter's overwhelming strength, and Brock is just as big as Rogers. Conversely, I don't see Lesnar being able to hold Fedor down because Fedor is too technical and always finds a way out. As I see it, the fight ends with either Fedor knocking Brock out ala Arlovski/Rogers or it goes to a decision and Fedor wins by points. The one thing I disagree with the video game is that it predicts Fedor's victory will come via submission, and I think that Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 08:45:14 AM »
Comparing Brock to Fedor right now is pretty stupid though,

So its far from insulting to think fedor would win even if I love brock lol.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 08:49:33 AM »
  Or maybe Fedor just KOs Brock in the chin before the fight even gets to the ground. Fedor has the power to knock any man out. He is a 230 pounder with the punching power of a 280 pounder and no man is as precise in punching as he is. But I agree with you that, on the ground, Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone. Fedor couldn't submit Rogers due to the latter's overwhelming strength, and Brock is just as big as Rogers. Conversely, I don't see Lesnar being able to hold Fedor down because Fedor is too technical and always finds a way out. As I see it, the fight ends with either Fedor knocking Brock out ala Arlovski/Rogers or it goes to a decision and Fedor wins by points. The one thing I disagree with the video game is that it predicts Fedor's victory will come via submission, and I think that Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha....theres no such thing as being to strong to be submitted....not to mention brock has been sumitted so that pretty much blows your point right there....
DAWG

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2010, 08:51:28 AM »
Comparing Brock to Fedor right now is pretty stupid though,

So its far from insulting to think fedor would win even if I love brock lol. (yeah homo)
Fixed it for ya, stud.

Bang any sluts in the new crib?

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2010, 08:56:09 AM »
Fixed it for ya, stud.

Bang any sluts in the new crib?

I am a brock schmoe, at least Im not a bb scmhoe :D , well khan doesn't count haha.

I actually havent, been away from sex now for SOO long, due to my former dick issues which I think is ok now, Ive never been this long away from sex since I was 15 fucking years old.

I might be having a friend coming over this weekend though, shes not hot though, so I might regret myself afterwards, but I have to get them skills back :D

have you found the mexican basterds yet?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2010, 09:12:38 AM »
he dropped zulu like a bag of tomatoes

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
Cock Chestnar, whose fight record involves mediocre victories over fighters well past their prime, would get embarrassed by King Fedor. Fedor strikes better, grapples better and will come in with better conditioning. Barring a lucky punch (which is possible), Cock Chestnar would get dismantled.