Author Topic: Fedor Vs Brock.  (Read 15369 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Fedor Vs Brock.
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2010, 08:44:48 PM »
You don't know shit about the fighting game.

neither do you, pussy

give me your real name and address :-*

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2010, 08:53:59 PM »
neither do you, pussy

give me your real name and address

E

It must suck being as cowardly as you are. Your only way out is to keep pretending like I've never given you my address. You are pathetic. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »
neither do you, pussy

give me your real name and address :-*

E

you aint gonna do shit even if he gave it to you, you re a chubby short guy with a levrone mancrush, you aint a cagefighter  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2010, 09:16:06 AM »
 Ok, why couldn't Mir submit Brock on their second fight even though Mir had him in positions to be submitted several times during the fight.

Oh, and BTW, starting an argument with "you must be a..." characterizes ad hominem invective, and is already an admission of defeat. People who are confident in their arguments don't need to resort to insults to prove their points. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

whenever you lose an argument always resort to the grammatical errors of the other person...It's the getbig way...

Like I said when Brock/rogers get submitted the thread will be bumped...not that I expect you to be man enough to own up and admit when your wrong....

Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone. Fedor couldn't submit Rogers due to the latter's overwhelming strength, and Brock is just as big as Rogers. The one thing I disagree with the video game is that it predicts Fedor's victory will come via submission, and I think that Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fedor couldn't submit Rogers because he is too strong, so he won't be able to submit Brock either, since Brock is just as strong as Rogers.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

both Rogers and Lesnar are too strong to be submitted.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stating that someone is to strong to be submitted is foolish.Ask anyone experienced in ju jitsu & they will tell you anyone can be made to tap or they will be rendered unconscious or end up with brokin bones if they are foolish enough not to tap....And please show me were I stated strength doesn't matter or that It wouldn't be more difficult to submit a bigger,stronger opponent...Good luck because I never said that...Of course it will be more difficult to submit someone bigger and with more strength...but thats a far cry from stating that it can not be done as you have said several times....
 The funny thing is I actually agree with you that Fedor would whip Brock's ass. I'm just not naive enough to think it's impossible that the win could come via submission...
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2010, 02:27:17 PM »
  It must suck being as cowardly as you are. Your only way out is to keep pretending like I've never given you my address. You are pathetic. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

if i'm "pretending" you won't have a problem giving me your address AND REAL NAME again

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2010, 04:19:17 PM »
Igor.

Not even a top 10 heavyweight, dude...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2010, 08:00:28 AM »

you aint gonna do shit even if he gave it to you, you re a chubby short guy with a levrone mancrush, you aint a cagefighter  ;)

Can you believe this f.a.g.g.o.t used to have the signature "half Italian, half amazing"? He is now reduced to pretending like I haven't given him my address for we to meet for fighting, even though I've given it to him a gazillion times. He is sad. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »
  Can you believe this f.a.g.g.o.t used to have the signature "half Italian, half amazing"? He is now reduced to pretending like I haven't given him my address for we to meet for fighting, even though I've given it to him a gazillion times. He is sad. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

funny how you took so long to respond, no not a pussy at all

i'm still waiting for the first time, give me your real name and address now since you already gave it a "gazillion times" :-*

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2010, 03:40:33 AM »
funny how you took so long to respond, no not a pussy at all

I didn't respond to you, moron. My response was addressed at another poster. You are beneath contempt. Why should I keep addressing a lying bitch with no honor?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2010, 04:17:21 AM »
 It's much harder to get someone who carries 50 lbs of muscle more than you in a position to give an armbar, or a choke hold, than someone who is no stronger than you, because he is able to use his superior torso and arm strength to stop you from getting him into positions where you can submit him. As for Royce Gracie, why did he take steroids to fight Sakuraba then if size and strength don't matter? Fucking owned. You don't know shit about the fighting game.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You obviously haven't seen Fedor fight, he has submitted a lot of big guys, he won with an armbar against Choi Hong-man who is 7ft2 and 360 pound. There are many other big guys he has beat to a pulp, but this was just one example I could think of to prove you dont know a thing about the fight game.
V

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2010, 12:13:19 PM »
You obviously haven't seen Fedor fight, he has submitted a lot of big guys, he won with an armbar against Choi Hong-man who is 7ft2 and 360 pound. There are many other big guys he has beat to a pulp, but this was just one example I could think of to prove you dont know a thing about the fight game.

Hong Man Choi is tall, but he by no means has the strength and power of a Brett Rogers or Brock Lesnar. Why couldn't Fedor submit Rogers if strength is not a problem? Rogers kept forcing his way out of every submission and there wasn't anything Fedor could do about it. You are clearly an ignoramus.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2010, 12:29:01 PM »
  I didn't respond to you, moron. My response was addressed at another poster. You are beneath contempt. Why should I keep addressing a lying bitch with no honor?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

uh because you said that you hated me and wanted to fight me, you're too poor to afford your own plane tickets so i'm trying to be a nice guy by helping you out :)

E
E

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2010, 04:23:28 PM »
  Hong Man Choi is tall, but he by no means has the strength and power of a Brett Rogers or Brock Lesnar. Why couldn't Fedor submit Rogers if strength is not a problem? Rogers kept forcing his way out of every submission and there wasn't anything Fedor could do about it. You are clearly an ignoramus.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Did you not see the Rogers fight, Fedor was too busy knocking him out, using arguments whereby Fedors opponent got beat up shows your lack of argumentative ability.  Fedor beat Rogers down like he was his father, Fedor beat Rogers easily. I dont even need to think of a convinicing argument with you, as you argument proves my point. Thanks
V

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2010, 03:33:10 AM »
Did you not see the Rogers fight, Fedor was too busy knocking him out, using arguments whereby Fedors opponent got beat up shows your lack of argumentative ability.  Fedor beat Rogers down like he was his father, Fedor beat Rogers easily. I dont even need to think of a convinicing argument with you, as you argument proves my point. Thanks

"sigh"

Yes, he knocked him out. That's exactly my point, Einstein. All of his submission attempts failed, which is what my point was from the beggining. How does the fact that Fedor knocked Rogers out prove your point that the size and strength of an opponent has no bearing when trying to submit him?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2010, 05:12:19 AM »
  "sigh"

How does the fact that Fedor knocked Rogers out prove your point that the size and strength of an opponent has no bearing when trying to submit him?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I haven't seen a person yet who has posted that size and strength have no bearing on trying to submit someone...
DAWG

suckmymuscle

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2010, 06:34:43 AM »
I haven't seen a person yet who has posted that size and strength have no bearing on trying to submit someone...

He said the size and strength of an opponent has no bearing when trying to submit him. Your reading comprehension is horrible. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2010, 07:19:59 AM »
  He said the size and strength of an opponent has no bearing when trying to submit him. Your reading comprehension is horrible. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

show me where that was said...post the actual quote...
DAWG

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2010, 07:54:48 AM »
  My reasoning skills are hilarious? No, your comprehension skills are. My point is exactly that, dumbass: Fedor couldn't submit Rogers because he is too strong, so he won't be able to submit Brock either, since Brock is just as strong as Rogers. This is why I claimed that Fedor would win either by knocking Brock out or by points and not by submission. Duh! Go back to second-grade English class, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

There are instances when just pure strength will prevent submissions (ex. Lesnar Mir 2). There are instances when techincal skill will prevail over strength (ex. Shamrock Gracie 1). There are other instances when conditioning will beat out strength (Ortiz Griffin 2).  There are many factors and it's not as straightforward as you imply. The fact that Fedor won by KO, and that his initial submission attemps failed, does not mean that it couldn't of ended in some other manner had the KO not happen.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2010, 07:55:45 AM »

Here it is, dumby. He claims that Fedor has submitted many guys bigger than him, thus implying that the size and strength of opponents has no bearing in one's ability to give submissions. Case dismissed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2010, 07:58:00 AM »
 Here it is, dumby. He claims that Fedor has submitted many guys bigger than him, thus implying that the size and strength of opponents has no bearing in one's ability to give submissions. Case dismissed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha ok...wow!?!
DAWG

suckmymuscle

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2010, 10:43:04 AM »
haha ok...wow!?!

Lol, you got owned, dumby. Thanks for playing. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2010, 10:54:17 AM »
  I want to see the sauced freaks, Brock Lesnar and Overeem go at it. I would also like to see Brock vs Hong Man Choi for the sheer comic value of it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2010, 07:37:18 PM »
  Bump! I'll never let this thread die. Even the official UFC video game doesen't believe that Lesnar would beat Fedor. The damn official video game. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2010, 05:33:49 AM »
 Bump! I'll never let this thread die. Even the official UFC video game doesen't believe that Lesnar would beat Fedor. The damn official video game. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That was a custom character created by the the guy who posted the video.  Fedor is not part of the game's roster.