Author Topic: Dorian Yates is getting married.  (Read 54443 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Dorian Yates is getting married.
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2010, 07:18:24 AM »
no one is "in my head" unless im posting in the same thread like they are, besides that, I couldn't care less about anything on here =)

or maby I should start stalking you until you dump your wife :D

Get over yourself kid...Remember this is an internet board.  While this is your life, I have a real one. And in your real one, you're akin to a leech from mummy and daddy and the good ol' government.

From what I remember, you were the little terd asking "Wiggs why don't you talk to me?"

Get your last word in cause I gotta go...You're one of those little guys that always have to have the last word so get it in pepe...

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010, 07:19:48 AM »
Get over yourself kid...Remember this is an internet board.  While this is your life, I have a real one. And in your real one, you're akin to a leech from mummy and daddy and the good ol' government.

From what I remember, you were the little terd asking "Wiggs why don't you talk to me?"

I have a job now wiggy, And why bring my parents into it? I dont get anything from them, nor do I want to. (mentioned this 1000000times)

And yes, I used to like you, well I dont hate you now, only when thinking about one thing lol.

its always makes me angry to see a MAN getting played and treated like shit by a woman and accepting it, I hope that will deminish in the future of the human race.,

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010, 07:20:20 AM »
Great physique MortalCoil!

How's your trainin'
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010, 07:24:03 AM »
I have a job now wiggy, And why bring my parents into it? I dont get anything from them, nor do I want to. (mentioned this 1000000times)

And yes, I used to like you, well I dont hate you now, only when thinking about one thing lol.

its always makes me angry to see a MAN getting played and treated like shit by a woman and accepting it, I hope that will deminish in the future of the human race.,

Without rehashing the other thread here...As you get older you'll see that things aren't as black and white (not talking about race) as they seem now.  There's a whole lotta grey and that's where most of us live....Ciao

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010, 07:25:22 AM »
Without rehashing the other thread here...As you get older you'll see that things aren't as black and white (not talking about race) as they seem now.  There's a whole lotta grey and that's where most of us live....Ciao

I know, and I can understand that and I do.

However our lines are different, the end of the line for me (which I think should be the end of the line for everyone else also) is Cheating. Thats the dealbreaker. =)

I am huuuuuuuuuuuge believer in always keeping your word also etc, ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT keeping your promises etc. The world would be a better place if people though like me in SOME aspects lol.

Breaking a promise can end a friendship for me, I dont want to be around false people.

Now you can imagine what I think about cheating lol.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2010, 07:29:15 AM »
Great physique MortalCoil!

How's your trainin'

Thanks.
Actually right now, I'm trying to get back on track after a long break, almost a year and a half. Right now, training 3 to 4 times a week, 6-8 rep range: back/tris, pecs/bis, legs/calves and if i can squeeze a 4th session, I do shoulders as they really suck. I'll do that for a couple of weeks then do some volume. My eating schedule is shit though:on those pics, I trained at 7am after having a semi-skimmed yoghurt, half a banana, few hazelnuts and 2 cups of coffee. Went for breakfast after. I hadn't had carbs  since 2pm day before. Pretty depleted but I'm not doing volume so I guess it doesn't have such an impact.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 07:32:31 AM »
Are you around 6' (183 cm) or so?

How long you been training?

What's your goal
Q

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 07:35:54 AM »
I am short, have I claimed anything else?

that doesnt change the fact that you claim to be a man with a 16 yr old body. Boy.

and judging by that photo, you might just have the shortest upper arms in the world lol.

:o  Holy shit!  I think Swede's right!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2010, 07:37:06 AM »
I'm much smaller than that, I'm 5,7. I'd like to get back around 80kg (I never weighted more than 83kg-180 pounds approx.) Really getting back my nutrition discipline would be great. I'd like to bring up my front upper body a lot. Pecs and shoulders suck, specially the anterior delt. My back and legs are better but I lost a lot of size on my legs, my back is still bigger than the rest. I'll try to takepics of back and legs and get ready to be thrashed on here, lol.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2010, 07:39:33 AM »

:o  Holy shit!  I think Swede's right!

Look at the other pic. My upper arm is not that short, but Swede has a point. I've got terribly short biceps which can give this impression. I hate that insertion.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2010, 07:49:46 AM »
Are you around 6' (183 cm) or so?

How long you been training?

What's your goal

I started training about three years ago for about 15 months. Took me 6 months to gather the proper informations to start training with some efficiency. I dieted one first time and a bit too drastically. Then, wifey got pregnant and my training became really erratic for a lil' less than a year and a half. I've been bacvk to the gym since September. Even though I never worked out before, I had been involved in sports for a long from my childhood to age 20. Always kept myself kind of in shape.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2010, 07:50:24 AM »
I'm much smaller than that, I'm 5,7. I'd like to get back around 80kg (I never weighted more than 83kg-180 pounds approx.) Really getting back my nutrition discipline would be great. I'd like to bring up my front upper body a lot. Pecs and shoulders suck, specially the anterior delt. My back and legs are better but I lost a lot of size on my legs, my back is still bigger than the rest. I'll try to takepics of back and legs and get ready to be thrashed on here, lol.

Have no despair MortalCoil!

This dude is around your height (5'8") and has quite a decent physique! He can also bang with the heavies and at one time, he fought the superheavy Mark Hunt!

His height and weight is quite similar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melvin_Manhoef
Q

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2010, 07:54:23 AM »
I favour the videos of  Dorian Yates at 1991,1992 Mr.Olympia

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2010, 08:07:42 AM »
I know, and I can understand that and I do.

However our lines are different, the end of the line for me (which I think should be the end of the line for everyone else also) is Cheating. Thats the dealbreaker. =)

I am huuuuuuuuuuuge believer in always keeping your word also etc, ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT keeping your promises etc. The world would be a better place if people though like me in SOME aspects lol.

Breaking a promise can end a friendship for me, I dont want to be around false people.

Now you can imagine what I think about cheating lol.

Swede,you are in for a world of hurt and disappointment with this way of thinking.
Like Wiggs said, its not so black and white. If Wiggs wife was with another man and they are still together now, doesnt mean he is pussywhipped..it means he is secure in himself and they have strong love for each other.
Humans make mistakes!
You are gonna be let down by your siblings,wife,friends etc etc...thats life! Its how you deal with it that shows your mental strenght.

spinnis

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2010, 08:09:47 AM »
Swede,you are in for a world of hurt and disappointment with this way of thinking.
Like Wiggs said, its not so black and white. If Wiggs wife was with another man and they are still together now, doesnt mean he is pussywhipped..it means he is secure in himself and they have strong love for each other.
Humans make mistakes!
You are gonna be let down by your siblings,wife,friends etc etc...thats life! Its how you deal with it that shows your mental strenght.

being let down is one thing, ofc its bound to happen.

dont compare it so being cheated on.

But americans still get married after everything they see in the media and 99.98% of them complain their asses off afterwards, so I dont assume they will understand what Im trying to explain =)

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2010, 08:14:03 AM »
being let down is one thing, ofc its bound to happen.

dont compare it so being cheated on.

But americans still get married after everything they see in the media and 99.98% of them complain their asses off afterwards, so I dont assume they will understand what Im trying to explain =)

If your girlfriend/wife cheated (hate that word) on you, would you still love her ??

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2010, 08:14:55 AM »
If your girlfriend/wife cheated (hate that word) on you, would you still love her ??

He'll beat her to death with a Ronnie Coleman DVD.

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2010, 08:15:42 AM »
He'll beat her to death with a Ronnie Coleman DVD.

LOL.

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2010, 08:16:39 AM »

it has happened, and ive never talked to her again after that day, a few years ago =)

she actually moved right afterwards which is good, because I can get so angry it just turns black and shit happends lol.

ofc no one believes me because ive told 100000 lies here on gb  ::)

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2010, 08:18:00 AM »
it has happened, and ive never talked to her again after that day, a few years ago =)

You are a small person in more ways than one!

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2010, 08:19:33 AM »
You are a small person in more ways than one!

I have my values and you have yours =)

cheating it the end of the line, you dont cheat on a person you love, I dont give a flying FUCK about some retarded explination. you dont. its about as simple as that.

Maby I should convert into a muslim

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2010, 08:23:59 AM »
It won't last five years. Can't "fix" a marriage like an Olympia, or three ::)

hahaha fuck you nasser  ::)

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2010, 08:27:06 AM »
I have my values and you have yours =)

cheating it the end of the line, you dont cheat on a person you love, I dont give a flying FUCK about some retarded explination. you dont. its about as simple as that.

Maby I should convert into a muslim

Good idea! They also base their "relationships" on fear,rules and regulations instead of love.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2010, 08:35:57 AM »
Good idea! They also base their "relationships" on fear,rules and regulations instead of love.

Where's this "love" you speak of when you are at work, doing what you are supposed to, and your woman has some dudes cock down her throat?

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2010, 08:37:25 AM »
Where's this "love" you speak of when you are at work, doing what you are supposed to, and your woman has some dudes cock down her throat?

"but she doesn't love him! she loves you!"
"and thats makes cheating ok"

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ???