Author Topic: Dorian Yates is getting married.  (Read 53889 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Dorian Yates is getting married.
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2010, 09:49:22 PM »
I like his Coat

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2010, 10:15:08 PM »
I just want to know what happened to his marriage to Debbie? He always used to praise her and his son.

Every interview I saw, Dorian would always say she believed in him, helped him, agreed with him turning down the WBF even though they were broke at the time. Without fail, he would say that he wouldn't have succeeded in bodybuilding without her.

Then I bought a mag off the newsstand for the first time in a long while, and the gossip page showed him making out with another chick.

Granted, I didn't always keep up with the bodybuilding gossip, but I was still shocked. :o

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2010, 10:23:01 PM »
I just want to know what happened to his marriage to Debbie? He always used to praise her and his son.

Every interview I saw, Dorian would always say she believed in him, helped him, agreed with him turning down the WBF even though they were broke at the time. Without fail, he would say that he wouldn't have succeeded in bodybuilding without her.

Then I bought a mag off the newsstand for the first time in a long while, and the gossip page showed him making out with another chick.

Granted, I didn't always keep up with the bodybuilding gossip, but I was still shocked. :o

x2

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »
Sorry, but it won't last long.

She's too young, he's too fucked up. Not a match made in heaven.

io856

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2010, 10:52:05 PM »

maybe it was HER!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2010, 11:12:56 PM »
Absolutely. It could've been. I don't know. I'm just curious about what happened.

dustin

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2010, 01:03:24 AM »

Great post here. I could not agree more if I hear this over a thousand lifetimes.

Although I am critical of the Western values. I do feel it is very difficult for western males. The majority of western males anyway.
It seems the policy is largely in the hands of gays and women now and being a real man is frown upon.

Western women have all these programme like "sex and the city" that encourage them to be promiscuous and basically lampoon men. All the time the woman of the West are offered drink and drugs and as the female lacks judgement and reason they are soon led astray by others of their ilk and base males. You simply cannot trust a drunk woman.

Then, the final insult: these woman are sexually suggestive, show all their flesh and then when miss x go back to the house of mr y in the early morning, suddenly she complain when her virtue - that SHE surrendered - was taken and the man is in trouble.

They behave like a whore but seem to want the redemption in the morning. The man can never win in these rules as the game is rigged against him.

This is why I truly believe the man should be in charge and the woman virtuous. Look all around in nature and the female have the inborn instinct for the secondary role. It's unnatural to promote her to a role she cannot fulfil.

AMEN!!!

And this is why I'm getting married..... to an ASIAN woman!!! North American women are dirty, self righteous whores that'll take a man for all he's worth. Fucking Oprah and Western Society fucked it up for virtually every real man in North America.

My advice to all the single Getbig homies out there when it comes to North American women just remember one thing - fuck... and chuck!! Toss that bitch to the side before she either: claims she was raped, starts nesting at your pad, plays head games (not the ones with your cock), goes after your money and material possessions or whatever else these sadistic Rosie O'Donnell behemoths do to men nowadays. These whores can't be trusted!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2010, 01:46:29 AM »
It won't last five years. Can't "fix" a marriage like an Olympia, or three ::)

It was allah's will.....

HAHA, RON.....

io856

« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »
AMEN!!!

And this is why I'm getting married..... to an ASIAN woman!!! North American women are dirty, self righteous whores that'll take a man for all he's worth. Fucking Oprah and Western Society fucked it up for virtually every real man in North America.

My advice to all the single Getbig homies out there when it comes to North American women just remember one thing - fuck... and chuck!! Toss that bitch to the side before she either: claims she was raped, starts nesting at your pad, plays head games (not the ones with your cock), goes after your money and material possessions or whatever else these sadistic Rosie O'Donnell behemoths do to men nowadays. These whores can't be trusted!!!
...but they have such nice tits and asses!  :-\

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2010, 06:36:36 AM »
Some guys on here like sharma must be pretty boring individuals and have boring sex with their puppet of a woman. Fearing to loosen their grip just because they re insecure, this kind of relationship usually leads to a state of psychic death for both partners. There's a midle ground between being an intelectualy and emotionally limited "macho man" repressing insecurities and a submisive girly man manipulated by his dependency to his partner.
I bet he stick to only one or two sex positions he enjoys and that his "wife" must have been faking orgasms -if she's allowed to show off her emotions, which might no be the case with a control freak like him- since the begining, not even knowing what they are suposed to feel like. What a life. But this kind of relationship is terribly widespread and common. Until the woman finds out what she's been missing for years with a guy that only cared about himself.

I guess sharma only do the same stuff over and over with his poor "wife" and that she doesnt even has the right to suggest/change anything or it would destroy the poor man's fragile ego and certitudes about his own performance in all aspects of his life. Basically, he's unable to evolve and prevent people from his close entourage to evolve just because he's scared of changes. It's also a paranoid trait, to be certain that any kind of change= the end of his supremacy, and that any kind of change in his everyday life means that he's in danger of losing everything, especially his virility. These kind of behaviors typically reinforce themselves over time and become almost impossible to counter.

Couples are about complentarity and reciprocity, without denying the very particular roles and fonctions of each other depending of his gender. But total domination of only one of the partner doesnt go anywhere. As usual, it's all about transparency about each other skills and how he/she contributes to the survival of the couple or family, it's about balance and about communication.
But unhappy, submissive people will always find a way to bite their self proclamed "master" back one day and always find out why it was that important for him - or her- to keep his-or her- iron grip. Cause yeah, there are also cases of women being as coercive as men. Especially in our modern societies where women are given more rights and the man is more and more neutered. Does it mean he has to stay in a full macho man mode? no. He has to adapt, cause society is changing. Lot of men do change, some others cant, most of the time because of their education. They ll eventually disapear, will be replaced.

There's a massive re-definition of the place and role of Men - and fathers- in our modern occidental societies which is the result of the redefining of the role and place of women in the past decades. This redefining of men's role and place isnt completely negative for men, as there is no point making em become just another "woman", there's no point having two women as mothers and eradicating the man, father place and role.

Most psychologists, psychanalysts and sociologists think most men will adapt and become better men and father without endangering their virility which in itself is only a social construct, which varies from an era to another.

Some people like sharma obviously confine themselves into a reassuring but obsolete role of the old "macho man" figure, too bad it's just archaic, but maybe that's all they know and can refer to, facing changes that they cant understand due to their limited intelectual and emotional intelligence.

Changes if dealt with intelligence can be very positive for anyone, but people who tend to pathologically fear changes are just insecure people who see every opportunity to open themselves as a threat to their existence. Most of the time people are insecure about their OWN shortcomings they use a lot of energy and ressources to keep hidden, and make their loved ones lifes existences miserable.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2010, 07:43:57 AM »

Great post here. I could not agree more if I hear this over a thousand lifetimes.

Although I am critical of the Western values. I do feel it is very difficult for western males. The majority of western males anyway.
It seems the policy is largely in the hands of gays and women now and being a real man is frown upon.

Western women have all these programme like "sex and the city" that encourage them to be promiscuous and basically lampoon men. All the time the woman of the West are offered drink and drugs and as the female lacks judgement and reason they are soon led astray by others of their ilk and base males. You simply cannot trust a drunk woman.

Then, the final insult: these woman are sexually suggestive, show all their flesh and then when miss x go back to the house of mr y in the early morning, suddenly she complain when her virtue - that SHE surrendered - was taken and the man is in trouble.

They behave like a whore but seem to want the redemption in the morning. The man can never win in these rules as the game is rigged against him.

This is why I truly believe the man should be in charge and the woman virtuous. Look all around in nature and the female have the inborn instinct for the secondary role. It's unnatural to promote her to a role she cannot fulfil.

Ha ha... this post proves that sharma has a tiny dick!!!!...

spinnis

« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2010, 07:53:12 AM »
Some guys on here like sharma must be pretty boring individuals and have boring sex with their puppet of a woman. Fearing to loosen their grip just because they re insecure, this kind of relationship usually leads to a state of psychic death for both partners. There's a midle ground between being an intelectualy and emotionally limited "macho man" repressing insecurities and a submisive girly man manipulated by his dependency to his partner.
I bet he stick to only one or two sex positions he enjoys and that his "wife" must have been faking orgasms -if she's allowed to show off her emotions, which might no be the case with a control freak like him- since the begining, not even knowing what they are suposed to feel like. What a life. But this kind of relationship is terribly widespread and common. Until the woman finds out what she's been missing for years with a guy that only cared about himself.

I guess sharma only do the same stuff over and over with his poor "wife" and that she doesnt even has the right to suggest/change anything or it would destroy the poor man's fragile ego and certitudes about his own performance in all aspects of his life. Basically, he's unable to evolve and prevent people from his close entourage to evolve just because he's scared of changes. It's also a paranoid trait, to be certain that any kind of change= the end of his supremacy, and that any kind of change in his everyday life means that he's in danger of losing everything, especially his virility. These kind of behaviors typically reinforce themselves over time and become almost impossible to counter.

Couples are about complentarity and reciprocity, without denying the very particular roles and fonctions of each other depending of his gender. But total domination of only one of the partner doesnt go anywhere. As usual, it's all about transparency about each other skills and how he/she contributes to the survival of the couple or family, it's about balance and about communication.
But unhappy, submissive people will always find a way to bite their self proclamed "master" back one day and always find out why it was that important for him - or her- to keep his-or her- iron grip. Cause yeah, there are also cases of women being as coercive as men. Especially in our modern societies where women are given more rights and the man is more and more neutered. Does it mean he has to stay in a full macho man mode? no. He has to adapt, cause society is changing. Lot of men do change, some others cant, most of the time because of their education. They ll eventually disapear, will be replaced.

There's a massive re-definition of the place and role of Men - and fathers- in our modern occidental societies which is the result of the redefining of the role and place of women in the past decades. This redefining of men's role and place isnt completely negative for men, as there is no point making em become just another "woman", there's no point having two women as mothers and eradicating the man, father place and role.

Most psychologists, psychanalysts and sociologists think most men will adapt and become better men and father without endangering their virility which in itself is only a social construct, which varies from an era to another.

Some people like sharma obviously confine themselves into a reassuring but obsolete role of the old "macho man" figure, too bad it's just archaic, but maybe that's all they know and can refer to, facing changes that they cant understand due to their limited intelectual and emotional intelligence.

Changes if dealt with intelligence can be very positive for anyone, but people who tend to pathologically fear changes are just insecure people who see every opportunity to open themselves as a threat to their existence. Most of the time people are insecure about their OWN shortcomings they use a lot of energy and ressources to keep hidden, and make their loved ones lifes existences miserable.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2010, 08:11:01 AM »

Virgin meltdown...  :D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2010, 08:15:34 AM »

I doubt Sharma ever had sex with a woman. His 12 yeard old mentality, shown in every post, screams about the fact that he never ever seduced a woman in his life. The best he got was probably with a restrained goat. I wonder if he got helped by any Team Nasser members on this.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2010, 08:17:14 AM »
 :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2010, 08:46:36 AM »
AMEN!!!

Ryan and I talked about this the other week. You are marrying a Asian woman because you have no balls. American women have castrated you. And to feel more like a "man" you go find a woman you can order around and run over. The issue lies not with Am. Women per se, but your inability to take charge, to whimper when a a woman says "boo!".

All women respect a strong man, just man the fuck up and admit your weaknesses and make them your strengths. Because if you have a son with this Asian lady, you want him to turn out like you?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »
Ryan and I talked about this the other week. You are marrying a Asian woman because you have no balls. American women have castrated you. And to feel more like a "man" you go find a woman you can order around and run over. The issue lies not with Am. Women per se, but your inability to take charge, to whimper when a a woman says "boo!".

All women respect a strong man, just man the fuck up and admit your weaknesses and make them your strengths. Because if you have a son with this Asian lady, you want him to turn out like you?
exactly.

the "asian women are all submisive" cliche is also a myth, reality is most of em are FRIGID due to their cultural, religious educations and conditionnings.

I also know white men who only date exotic girls who speak a different language just because they find it easier to fool em about their own shortcomings that would quickly be revealed if they simply decided to date women of their kind. Needless to say these couples never last very long and most of the time the girls dump the guy once they get their visa too.

Men with no balls dont understand they could educate, teach their women and girlfriends - and later, daughters- how to become great confident, autonomous yet repsecting and sexually well adjusted grown up women. They re too self centered and dont even understand the wide array of possiblities they have in their hands if  only they had some balls and brains.  But how can you teach anything to anyone if you dont educate yourself first and spend most of your time caring about yourself only.
Nowadays people have no willpower to change themselves or their loved ones. Living in a highly individualistic and materialistic society they think they can consume relationships with other humans just like material goods. They forget to how  balance, rearrange what has to be fixed, they are prone to just quit and start "new" relationships over and over always reproducing the same behaviors.

Sexual and psychological fullfilments are essential to every human being, whatever their gender is. It's all about managing how to develop yourself and help your partner do the same without interfering too dangerously with each other well being. It requires brains , will power, courage, and work.

Easier said than done for most men who are so scared and too unsettled, dumb to understand what they could do in these changing times to make theirs and others lifes better.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2010, 11:25:12 AM »
Not everyone can handle a confident, capable, secure, & smart woman.  Personally, I wouldn't want a woman whose self-value is so low that she has no substance and views her only role in life as a man's servant. 

dustin

« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2010, 11:48:02 AM »

Bullshit. I hate to stereotype so strongly but North American women are whores. I'm too much of an elitist and my ego is too thick to be in a long term commitment with a whore that's gobble down dicks by the dozen and has had multiple "lovers" cum furiously in her STD riddled vagina. I am comfortable with my weakness and enjoy my untainted, virgin vagina thank you. I know my fiancé isn't running away anytime soon.

There are so many differences between all the Asian cultures that you can't think of it as just one flavor. What you're saying is absolutely true about Filipinas and Thai women. I'm Filipino so I know. While a filipina would be submissive and treat me like a king, I find them way too annoying. I haven't had to retreat to a socially and culturally brainwashed woman, even though Filipinas and Thais genuinely love tending to their mans' needs.

My woman is Cambodian and Chinese. Her parents escaped the brutal wrath of the Khmer Rouge and travelled from Southern Vietnam, through Cambodia and to a refuge camp in Thailand where my future wife was born. Shit like that builds character like no other experience can. 9 months pregnant and eating a butt of an AK-47 from a psychotic cadre for breakfast most mornings... ain't no way my mother-in-law was prepared to raise her daughters as dirty whores like that of North American women. Her daughters are respectful, intelligent and have become gorgeous successful business women with successful husbands and great marriages.

I'm sorry that your brutal jealousy has blinding you, my friend. My fiancé and her family have just purchased a gorgeous new home together and we have a great life. We're all making lots of money, the fiancé will be finished her BSN soon and we'll behaving an epic wedding next Summer. I've grown very close to her family and after her younger siblings move out I will be honored to take care of her amazing parents when they're too old to work. Feels good to live with a loving and culturally rich family versus fucking whores and wondering if my dick can still get hard after it starts festering with XXX STD. Oh yes, I'm missing out on so much. Please live it up for me. I'm bring tortured with my new mansion of a house, great job and beautiful extended family!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2010, 01:01:42 PM »
It won't last five years. Can't "fix" a marriage like an Olympia, or three ::)

Your hatred, and bitterness is reaching an absurd pitch. You are quickly leaving the realm of a gimmick, and are now a joke.  :-\

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2010, 01:24:05 PM »
:)

Thanks for making this thread less metrosexual MC  :)

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2010, 01:38:06 PM »
exactly.

the "asian women are all submisive" cliche is also a myth, reality is most of em are FRIGID due to their cultural, religious educations and conditionnings.

I also know white men who only date exotic girls who speak a different language just because they find it easier to fool em about their own shortcomings that would quickly be revealed if they simply decided to date women of their kind. Needless to say these couples never last very long and most of the time the girls dump the guy once they get their visa too.

Men with no balls dont understand they could educate, teach their women and girlfriends - and later, daughters- how to become great confident, autonomous yet repsecting and sexually well adjusted grown up women. They re too self centered and dont even understand the wide array of possiblities they have in their hands if  only they had some balls and brains.  But how can you teach anything to anyone if you dont educate yourself first and spend most of your time caring about yourself only.
Nowadays people have no willpower to change themselves or their loved ones. Living in a highly individualistic and materialistic society they think they can consume relationships with other humans just like material goods. They forget to how  balance, rearrange what has to be fixed, they are prone to just quit and start "new" relationships over and over always reproducing the same behaviors.

Sexual and psychological fullfilments are essential to every human being, whatever their gender is. It's all about managing how to develop yourself and help your partner do the same without interfering too dangerously with each other well being. It requires brains , will power, courage, and work.

Easier said than done for most men who are so scared and too unsettled, dumb to understand what they could do in these changing times to make theirs and others lifes better.

I totally agree..good post!
Swede is to young and stupid to understand this now.
Groink is a 40+ year old "man" that defines his manhood by "banging fine hoes" (cheap silicone skanks)
Sharma is a muslim.

I am afraid your post will go right over their heads.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2010, 01:41:19 PM »
Bullshit. I hate to stereotype so strongly but North American women are whores. I'm too much of an elitist and my ego is too thick to be in a long term commitment with a whore that's gobble down dicks by the dozen and has had multiple "lovers" cum furiously in her STD riddled vagina. I am comfortable with my weakness and enjoy my untainted, virgin vagina thank you. I know my fiancé isn't running away anytime soon.

There are so many differences between all the Asian cultures that you can't think of it as just one flavor. What you're saying is absolutely true about Filipinas and Thai women. I'm Filipino so I know. While a filipina would be submissive and treat me like a king, I find them way too annoying. I haven't had to retreat to a socially and culturally brainwashed woman, even though Filipinas and Thais genuinely love tending to their mans' needs.

My woman is Cambodian and Chinese. Her parents escaped the brutal wrath of the Khmer Rouge and travelled from Southern Vietnam, through Cambodia and to a refuge camp in Thailand where my future wife was born. Shit like that builds character like no other experience can. 9 months pregnant and eating a butt of an AK-47 from a psychotic cadre for breakfast most mornings... ain't no way my mother-in-law was prepared to raise her daughters as dirty whores like that of North American women. Her daughters are respectful, intelligent and have become gorgeous successful business women with successful husbands and great marriages.

I'm sorry that your brutal jealousy has blinding you, my friend. My fiancé and her family have just purchased a gorgeous new home together and we have a great life. We're all making lots of money, the fiancé will be finished her BSN soon and we'll behaving an epic wedding next Summer. I've grown very close to her family and after her younger siblings move out I will be honored to take care of her amazing parents when they're too old to work. Feels good to live with a loving and culturally rich family versus fucking whores and wondering if my dick can still get hard after it starts festering with XXX STD. Oh yes, I'm missing out on so much. Please live it up for me. I'm bring tortured with my new mansion of a house, great job and beautiful extended family!
You have to be being sarcastic. Dude all women have the capicity or the wherewithall to be "whores" and  you are planning to make your wife, your own personal one. And if she is fine, chances are some dude is gonna try and hit it as well. And no you are not comfortable in your weakness, and no you are not a elitist. An elitist would not admit "weakness", nor would he complain about North American  "whores" having gobbling dicks...A elistist would revel in that.

You are too worried about other men, and a woman having more partners than you. Ultimately you are worried that you cannot please a woman, or have been told that you cannot please them. This had lead to frustration for you. Let me tell you, once she finds a better deal--she going to leave you. Period.

Ever watch Eddie Murphy's "Raw"? Listen to the part where he is talking about getting a African wife.  

dustin

« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2010, 01:56:01 PM »
You have to be being sarcastic. Dude all women have the capicity or the wherewithall to be "whores" and  you are planning to make your wife, your own personal one. And if she is fine, chances are some dude is gonna try and hit it as well. And no you are not comfortable in your weakness, and no you are not a elitist. An elitist would not admit "weakness", nor would he complain about North American  "whores" having gobbling dicks...A elistist would revel in that.

You are too worried about other men, and a woman having more partners than you. Ultimately you are worried that you cannot please a woman, or have been told that you cannot please them. This had lead to frustration for you. Let me tell you, once she finds a better deal--she going to leave you. Period.

Ever watch Eddie Murphy's "Raw"? Listen to the part where he is talking about getting a African wife.  

Sure, you know us both so well. I don't want to turn a trashy whore into a first class wife. You can do that if you'd like. I'd prefer a woman who is a woman, not a whore. Whores are something else. Once a whore, always a whore. Call me stuck up, jealous, paranoid... I just don't want a disgusting whore. What's wrong with that?

You say I'm scared of women? That I'm a little man who cannot command authority? Command all the dirty whores you want, Parker. You go be a man. Go be a big, tough man and have fun with that. You know so much about Asian culture, don't you? Seems like you can have any woman you want. I guess I'll go watch my woman in case her eyes wander elsewhere...... because every single one of their old family friends have all been married their entire lives without cheating. Ha.... you're such a loser. We'll be together forever and you'll wake up to different whores when you get lucky enough to have sex. :-*

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »
I totally agree..good post!

I am afraid your post will go right over their heads.

it's not like i write this to make em change their lifes... "groink" is obviously haunted by a broken past that is sucking the lifeblood out of his present and future at 40 y/o -you dont attempt to build a family, live with someone and have a kid, ruin it all and just act like nothing happened- i doubt i could d much for him. My best advice would be to come back with his ex and aknowledge for his past breachings of trust. It would also mean she would have to change, and that they would both do it for their kid BEFORE themselves. I dont know maybe she s as materialistic, vain and self centered as him.

As for swede...well... he obviously lacks a father figure and the additional short man syndrom doesnt help.  He doesnt know where he comes from, where he is, and where he's heading.

Both need help from professionals to really improve their lifes.

My posts are more geared toward young people who still didnt ruin it all and might hesitate between difficult choices to make on a daily basis, i try to feed em with good food for their thoughts and tell em  not to listen to these self portrayed internet "models" like groink or swede who in fact are far from being near as "cool" as they pretend to be. Not everyone who is interested in lifting weights has to be a retard or a life failure, following the meathead/pathetic macho man attitude isnt obligatory even on getbig.