Author Topic: Dorian Yates is getting married.  (Read 53880 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Dorian Yates is getting married.
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2010, 08:41:11 AM »
"but she doesn't love him! she loves you!"
"and thats makes cheating ok"

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ???

fuck that noise...once a cheater, always a cheater

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2010, 08:41:55 AM »
fuck that noise...once a cheater, always a cheater

FINALLY someone with fucking reasoning.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2010, 08:52:41 AM »
FINALLY someone with fucking reasoning.

It's called having some fucking self-respect.

I know it hurts to be cheated on, i've been there. But if you take that person back they KNOW you're a chump....it's a simple as that....they got one over on you and they know it.

I'm not saying it's easy to let someone go that you care about.....it sucks, but I'd rather be alone than with someone that cheated on me

She got away with it once....just a matter of time. She knows she'll just have to be "extra sorry" if she gets caught again, because she knows you don't have the balls to tell her to fuck off

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2010, 08:56:31 AM »
If your girlfriend/wife cheated (hate that word) on you, would you still love her ??

youre fucking kidding right?  ::)

gotta love the guys who become their wifes "puppy" in the sake of "love" while she opens her legs to another dude.

spinnis

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2010, 08:57:02 AM »

I know it hurts to be cheated on, i've been there. But if you take that person back they KNOW you're a chump....it's a simple as that....they got one over on you and they know it.

I'm not saying it's easy to let someone go that you care about.....it sucks, but I'd rather be alone than with someone that cheated on me

She got away with it once....just a matter of time. She knows she'll just have to be "extra sorry" if she gets caught again, because she knows you don't have the balls to tell her to fuck off

Exactly how I want EVERYONE to think, and I cant fucking believe some people doesn't think like that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2010, 08:59:55 AM »
Exactly how I want EVERYONE to think, and I cant fucking believe some people doesn't think like that.

Because they are afraid they can't get another chick like their GF.

Alpha males  don't have this problem....easy come, easy go

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2010, 09:10:11 AM »
groink, i dont know the reason why you separated from your woman and kid, why at 40 y/o you feel the need to sound and act "younger" , must be the midlife crisis and the need to compensate for your failure to build a family and keep it on track. I doubt the wife and kid are the only responsible for the outcome...

"swede" is a 20 y/o immature kid who never been in a relationship with a woman have no job no education and leech mommy or/and is on welfare, thinks he knows everything bout life cause he lifts weights and got his miserable peewee sucked by some insecure teen girl with a low self esteem some months ago.

Wiggs got cheated on but stayed with the woman.

One failed, the second one has no clue what life is about -but will eventually find out the hard way- and the last one got hurt but managed/decided to keep it on track.

Kids, the lesson to be learned here is: dont be another groink, swede, or wiggs.

spinnis

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2010, 09:11:19 AM »
oh brother, here comes the most pathetic one of them all lol!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2010, 09:22:44 AM »
groink, i dont know the reason why you separated from your woman and kid, why at 40 y/o you feel the need to sound and act "younger" , must be the midlife crisis and the need to compensate for your failure to build a family and keep it on track.

"swede" is a 20 y/o immature kid who never been in a relationship with a woman have no job no education and leech mommy or/and is on welfare.

Wiggs got cheated on but stayed with the woman.

One failed, the second one has no clue what life is about and the last one got hurt but managed/decided to keep it on track.

Kids, the lesson to be learnt here is: dont be another groink, swede, or wiggs.

Exactly.  as far as my kid....I moved to AZ and bought a house 3 blocks away from her.

My Ex and i have a good relationship, she opened presents at my house on Christmas. we just weren't meant to be together and we know it, but we both try our best to be good parents to our daughter, it takes precedence over eveything

So please stop trying to paint me with this "midlife crisis, overgrown adolescent....hanging on to his youth" brush. You know nothing about me.

I'm a single guy in his 40's that is lucky enough to still look damn good, and yes...i use that to my advantage and have my fun....so would anybody here.

spinnis

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »
I'm a single guy in his 40's that is lucky enough to still look damn good, and yes...i use that to my advantage and have my fun....so would anybody here.

keep in mind uberman is just a hurt soul that someone has owned before, it might be me because he has been stalking be for years,
so this is his new account,

No photos ofc,
No knowledge in training ofc
Doesnt like BB's
Only here to "hate"
Doesn't back up anything

etc the list goes on and on, the people that actually feel affected by the little pathetics kids "attacks" should slap themself,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2010, 09:37:56 AM »
Exactly.  as far as my kid....I moved to AZ and bought a house 3 blocks away from her.

My Ex and i have a good relationship, she opened presents at my house on Christmas. we just weren't meant to be together and we know it, but we both try our best to be good parents to our daughter, it takes precedence over eveything

So please stop trying to paint me with this "midlife crisis, overgrown adolescent....hanging on to his youth" brush. You know nothing about me.

cool bro,,,

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2010, 09:40:21 AM »
keep in mind uberman is just a hurt soul that someone has owned before, it might be me because he has been stalking be for years,
so this is his new account,

No photos ofc,
No knowledge in training ofc
Doesnt like BB's
Only here to "hate"
Doesn't back up anything

etc the list goes on and on, the people that actually feel affected by the little pathetics kids "attacks" should slap themself,

haha quiet halfwit, you re getting hysterical again just because of one of my post lol, man shouldnt I be paying a rent for my residency in your mind?

groink, cool to hear your ex didnt prevent you from seeing your child, it would have made things a lot worse. And it usually happens in 80% of the cases.
Is she going to replace/complement you with a stepfather ?

Also you fit just right in a growing community of men who left their family after having a child, there are millions of em everywhere in occident. Statistically they re also the ones wo are more prone to rebuild a family or settle with a new female partner sooner compared to women who usually stay single longer , most of the time because they have to care for the kid while the father "rebuilds" his life and relationships.

And there are bald men well in their 50s who do the same as you,, who discover internet, consume short term relationships like material goods, it's a massive phenomenon in our modern occidental societies, you dont need to feel ashamed.

spinnis

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2010, 09:45:12 AM »
in my mind?

Im not the one posting a respone to every single thread Im in, notice how I am the one responding to You,

So Im deeeep in your mind not the other way around lol.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »

Great post here. I could not agree more if I hear this over a thousand lifetimes.

Although I am critical of the Western values. I do feel it is very difficult for western males. The majority of western males anyway.
It seems the policy is largely in the hands of gays and women now and being a real man is frown upon.

Western women have all these programme like "sex and the city" that encourage them to be promiscuous and basically lampoon men. All the time the woman of the West are offered drink and drugs and as the female lacks judgement and reason they are soon led astray by others of their ilk and base males. You simply cannot trust a drunk woman.

Then, the final insult: these woman are sexually suggestive, show all their flesh and then when miss x go back to the house of mr y in the early morning, suddenly she complain when her virtue - that SHE surrendered - was taken and the man is in trouble.

They behave like a whore but seem to want the redemption in the morning. The man can never win in these rules as the game is rigged against him.

This is why I truly believe the man should be in charge and the woman virtuous. Look all around in nature and the female have the inborn instinct for the secondary role. It's unnatural to promote her to a role she cannot fulfil.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »
good upgrade for my mate Dorian
K

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2010, 11:44:40 AM »
This is why I truly believe the man should be in charge and the woman virtuous. Look all around in nature and the female have the inborn instinct for the secondary role. It's unnatural to promote her to a role she cannot fulfil.
Hmm. Keeping women subservient has done wonders for the Muslim world. You let me know if any Muslim country gets out of the toilet.  ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2010, 11:46:09 AM »

Great post here. I could not agree more if I hear this over a thousand lifetimes.

Although I am critical of the Western values. I do feel it is very difficult for western males. The majority of western males anyway.
It seems the policy is largely in the hands of gays and women now and being a real man is frown upon.

Western women have all these programme like "sex and the city" that encourage them to be promiscuous and basically lampoon men. All the time the woman of the West are offered drink and drugs and as the female lacks judgement and reason they are soon led astray by others of their ilk and base males. You simply cannot trust a drunk woman.

Then, the final insult: these woman are sexually suggestive, show all their flesh and then when miss x go back to the house of mr y in the early morning, suddenly she complain when her virtue - that SHE surrendered - was taken and the man is in trouble.

They behave like a whore but seem to want the redemption in the morning. The man can never win in these rules as the game is rigged against him.

Great post, Sharma

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »
nice

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2010, 11:47:34 AM »
great looking lass. i wonder how old she is? yates in his 40?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »

Totally agree. Western Values are diminishing.   

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2010, 06:07:08 PM »
Dorian is getting married?

has anyone broke the news to ND yet?
Flower Boy Ran Away

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2010, 06:16:58 PM »
Congrats to the big guy and his new found love  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2010, 07:52:52 PM »
bodybuilders always get the babes 8)

E
E

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/latest-news/1962-dorian-yates-to-be-soon-married.html

Here's a quote from the man himself:

I will marry my fiancé Glauce Ferreira. Glauce is from Brazil and won the IFBB South American Bodyfitness event; she was also the IFBB World Bodyfitness Champion 2007. We met at the Arnold Classic in 2008 and have been inseparable ever since. Obviously it was her beauty that initially caught my attention, but I was really captivated once I found out what a wonderful person she is on the inside as well. Wish us well!

All the best to the Man. 8) 8) 8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2010, 09:43:28 PM »
Almost looks like the kidnapping of a girl who desperately needs a green card. :P