Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Wiener: ObamaCare will pass when "Pigs fly out of ass" - Video  (Read 3226 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Can you blame him for Geithner, Summers, and the rest of the GS gang of criminals?

Of course he should get the blame. But, Liberals won't do that. After all, Barry is supposed to be like, like Jesus, man!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Of course he should get the blame. But, Liberals won't do that. After all, Barry is supposed to be like, like Jesus, man!

Barry's biggest error was in aligning himself with the GS gang along with Reid/Pelosi. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Barry's biggest error was in aligning himself with the GS gang along with Reid/Pelosi. 

Don`t know about you, but my Stock Portfolio has recouped all of the loss from the economic meltdown of 2008 and has grown a bit.  Things on the Stock Market are looking up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don`t know about you, but my Stock Portfolio has recouped all of the loss from the economic meltdown of 2008 and has grown a bit.  Things on the Stock Market are looking up.

I guess you dont read economic websites too much TA?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I guess you dont read economic websites too much TA?
My Portfolio sure reads nicely these days and is only getting better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My Portfolio sure reads nicely these days and is only getting better.

That was not what I asked.  Do you even take the time to understand what is really going on and how the Fed is printing money and how the Banks, with the Fed's cheap money, are buying stocks? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
That was not what I asked.  Do you even take the time to understand what is really going on and how the Fed is printing money and how the Banks, with the Fed's cheap money, are buying stocks? 
I take it you don`t have any investments.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I take it you don`t have any investments.

Yes I do, but I also know what the hell is going on too. 

This "recovery" is a sham based on cost cutting, Fed Manipluation, etc, not increased earnings, profitability, and a better economic environment. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yes I do, but I also know what the hell is going on too. 

This "recovery" is a sham based on cost cutting, Fed Manipluation, etc, not increased earnings, profitability, and a better economic environment. 
Thats just not true.  IBM for instance just posted MUCH better than expected earnings.  So IBM must be in on the conspiracy as well?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thats just not true.  IBM for instance just posted MUCH better than expected earnings.  So IBM must be in on the conspiracy as well?

Ha ha.  You are truly clueless bro. 

Stop spending time at DU, Kos, and HP and read some real economic sources. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Well, he did raise the GOP from the dead, with this healthcare decable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Hahaha, is that why Wall St. traders are saying they don't know where to invest their money as yields are cratering?