Author Topic: The Official Michele Bachmann 2012 Appreciation Thread  (Read 30803 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Official Michele Bachmann 2012 Appreciation Thread
« Reply #500 on: August 16, 2011, 05:32:05 AM »

here's a song she can use for her campaign

:D :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: August 17, 2011, 05:55:22 PM »
Michele Bachmann Wishes Elvis Happy Birthday on Death Anniversary

This idiot woman should fire her speech writers....or then, she may be ad-libbing this stuff.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann made another public gaffe when she wished legendary singer Elvis Presley a happy birthday–on the anniversary of the day he died.

The Tea Party favorite was in front of a crowd of 300 when she tried to incorporate the king of rock ‘n’ roll into her speech.

“Before we get started, let’s all say ‘Happy Birthday’ to Elvis Presley today. We played you a little bit of ‘Promised Land’ when we pulled up. You can’t do better than Elvis Presley and we thought we would celebrate his birthday as we get started to celebrating Take Our Country Back tour.”

While her intentions were honorable, her dates were off. August 16 is the 34th anniversary of his death. Elvis was born on January 8, 1935.

Someone in the crowd yelled back, “He died today,” but Bachman didn’t respond and went on with her speech. She later corrected herself to journalists while she signed autographs.

It happens, we all make mistakes. Unfortunately for Bachmann, this isn’t the first.

She kicked off her presidential campaign in June by calling Waterloo, Iowa the home of American actor John Wayne.  The only problem with that was that it was not the actor’s hometown, it was serial killer John Wayne Gacy’s.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: August 18, 2011, 05:14:02 AM »
think how better she could be doing if she had decent staffers..Ed Rawlins can't do it all for her.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #503 on: August 19, 2011, 03:09:40 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #504 on: August 23, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »
Huntsman Says He'd Be Open to Running as Bachmann's VP
Published August 23, 2011
Associated Press

WASHINGTON –  Republican presidential hopeful Jon Huntsman says he'd be open to running as vice president if rival and tea party favorite Michele Bachmann wins the nomination.

The former Utah governor, who was appointed ambassador to China by President Barack Obama, says that every time he's been asked to serve his country he's answered "yes." He resigned his China ambassadorial post earlier this year.

Huntsman told CNN interviewer Piers Morgan on Monday that if asked by the Minnesota congresswoman to run as her vice president he'd "be the first person to sign up, absolutely."

Huntsman tried quickly to backtrack, saying the answer was based on a hypothetical question and that he has no doubt he'll win the Republican nomination.

Meanwhile, a newspaper reported that Republican front-runner Mitt Romney wants to nearly quadruple the size of his $12 million oceanfront mansion in La Jolla, California, a move that could alienate him from less affluent Americans struggling through the economic slump.

In the 2008 presidential race, Republican candidate John McCain was stumped by Democratic nominee Barack Obama in a debate when challenged to state how many houses he owned.
McCain's staff later said that he owned four houses; the AP found that McCain and his family owned eight properties.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports (http://bit.ly/nIPLz1 ) that the former Massachusetts governor has filed an application to demolish his roughly 3,000-square-foot (279-square-meter), single-story house and replace it with a two-story, 11,000-square-foot (1022-square-meter) residence.

The existing, Spanish-style house was built in 1936, has three bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, a lap pool and spa.

Romney's proposal, along with the necessary site development permits, must be approved by the city.

Romney's spokesman Ryan Williams declined to comment on the renovation plan.

Huntsman, one of the more moderate Republican candidates, hopes to be his party's challenger to Obama, who has begun a long-range campaign for a second presidential term.

But Huntsman has trailed far behind the top tier of Republican candidates in early polls nationally and in early voting states.

Romney has led the pack for months, but attention has increasingly turned to Texas Gov. Rick Perry, a new entrant in the race.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/23/huntsman-says-hed-be-open-to-running-as-bachmanns-vp/?test=latestnews

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: August 31, 2011, 08:10:45 PM »
Bachmann on Obama jobs: He 'keeps giving speeches to announce he's going to give another speech'
LA Times ^ | 8.31.11 | Andrew Malcomb
Posted on August 31, 2011 11:08:29 PM EDT by Desolation Row

Perhaps you've heard that the next major Republican presidential candidate debate is Sept. 7 at the Reagan Presidential Library.

Perhaps you've heard President Obama wants to give yet another jobs speech because none of the others have worked. The Democrat thinks it would be a good idea to give the speech before a joint session of Congress, which would guarantee prime-time TV coverage, regardless of content.

And the Democrat just happened to pick the evening of Sept. 7 as his preferred talking date.

In return, Republican House Speaker John Boehner says he'd love to finally hear the president's thoughts on creating jobs. So, how about the night of Sept. 8, because everyone knows there are a lot of security concerns on Capitol Hill when any chief executive visits?

(UPDATE: The White House has agreed to give the speech on Sept. 8, as Boehner suggested.)

Now, Rep. Michele Bachmann, who would like to be president, thinks she has figured out why the Democrat chose the night of the Republican debate for his speech: Insecurity. He's trying to hide behind all the media attention he knows the GOP faceoff would draw.

Here is the not-so-brief analysis of Obama's jobs speech strategy that Bachmann just gave Fox News Channel's Neil Cavuto:

They have no plan. The president’s poll numbers are tanking. They don’t know what to do about the economy because they only have one plan, which is spend more, tax more, borrow more.

I mean, quite honestly, that’s all we’ve seen, and the president keeps giving speeches to announce he’s going to give another speech that maybe yet one day we will see a plan come from him, and the only inklings we have from him are that we will probably see a … stimulus.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/08/michele-bachmann-jobs-obama-speech.html

(Excerpt) Read more at latimesblogs.latimes.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: October 18, 2011, 07:49:45 PM »
She was really good tonight.  Wayne Newton approved!   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: October 19, 2011, 05:42:27 AM »
Bachmann hits Obama family on immigration
By ALEXANDER BURNS | 10/18/11 8:54 PM EDT

Michele Bachmann launched a personal attack on President Obama’s extended family during CNN’s Nevada debates, saying that the president’s relatives have overstayed their legal welcome in the United States.

Teeing off an immigration-themed exchange between Rick Perry and Mitt Romney, Bachmann said it’s Obama who has the immigration problem – because of “his uncle and his aunt who have been allowed to stay in this country despite the fact that they’re illegal.”

The immigration travails of Obama’s long-lost relatives have been well documented and there’s no indication that the president or his administration has done anything to influence their status.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66317.html

Great moment last night.  I was on the treadmill and just laughed.   Damn right - everyone should use Obama Family as a perfect example of what is wrong in this country.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Arlen Specter to Michelle Bachman - "Act like a Lady"
« Reply #508 on: December 01, 2011, 08:18:42 PM »
I like her too.  This is one of my favs of all time.  "We Gangsters Yo!"

Between her and RP it's still close.  I am for RP and wish for a RP / MB ticket.      Love MB.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: December 01, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »
Meghan McCain: Michele Bachmann is ‘More Smarter’ Than Sarah Palin
The Blaze ^ | 12-01-11 | Madeleine Morgenstern
Posted on December 1, 2011 9:45:47 PM EST by Lazlo in PA

Newly-minted MSNBC contributor Meghan McCain declared Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann “the thinking man’s Sarah Palin” after conducting her first official interview for the network with the Minnesota congresswoman.

“I famously said a statement earlier where I said that Michele Bachmann was the poor man’s Sarah Palin, and after meeting this woman I am completely wrong,“ McCain said Thursday on ”Now With Alex Wagner.“ ”This is the thinking man’s Sarah Palin.”

“I didn’t know what to expect and I’m a person who has been around politicians my entire life,” she added about meeting Bachmann. “I connected with this woman and I thought, this is what she should be doing, she’s talking about being a mother and on foreign policy things….I loved her.”

Asked later to further compare Bachmann to her father’s 2008 running mate, McCain had a grammatical hiccup when she said she found Bachmann “more smarter.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: December 01, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
More than anyone else , Bachmann is who I want in my fox hole.   She is hell cat, a killer, and is great. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: December 02, 2011, 06:03:40 AM »
More than anyone else , Bachmann is who I want in my fox hole.   She is hell cat, a killer, and is great. 
and her hubby will give you free bjs
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: December 02, 2011, 06:59:06 AM »

LOL.   Fuck Obama and every idiot voting for him.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: December 02, 2011, 07:02:00 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: January 07, 2012, 11:58:30 AM »
Probably a good idea.  She can have a greater impact on elections outside of Congress, similar to Palin's influence in 2010.

Bachmann Likely to Retire From Congress
Saturday, 07 Jan 2012
By Dave Eberhart

The Washington Post reports that political observers in Minnesota are skeptical that Rep. Michelle Bachmann, R-Minn., will seek reelection this year.

Bachmann, who formally announces that she will end her campaign for president on Wednesday in Des Moines, has a lot to distract her from a return to the rank-and-file of Congress.

The Post points out:

• Bachmann is now a national figure who doesn’t appear to have much to gain by staying the House.

• Given her poor showing in Iowa, she may not retain the star status that helped her raise $13 million for her last House reelection bid.

• Redistricting is around the corner, and her district is sure to change. She may either be drawn out of her district entirely or have a very different-looking district in which to run in 2012.

Meanwhile, Bachmann, 55, is a strong candidate for television punditry, and some think she may have her sights on running against Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., in 2014 – in such case it may be advantageous to be out of Congress.

Thus far, Bachmann has been mum about her plans, but her Congressional filing deadline isn’t until June.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Bachmann-Likely-toRetire-fromCongress/2012/01/07/id/423341

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:14 PM »
Bachmann will run for reelection
Posted by
CNN Political Unit

(CNN) – U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, the Minnesota congresswoman who dropped a bid for the GOP presidential nomination in January, will run for re-election to Congress in 2012, her campaign said Wednesday.

Bachmann's political future had been in question ever since she announced she was suspending her presidential campaign on January 4, the day after finishing sixth in the Iowa caucuses. Bachmann has represented Minnesota's sixth district since 2007, but gained an outsized profile in the [ast three years for her vocal support of the tea party movement and her presidential bid.

CNN LIVE: Tune in Thursday at 8 p.m. ET for the CNN/Republican Party of Florida Debate hosted by Wolf Blitzer and follow it on Twitter at #CNNDebate. For real-time coverage of the Florida primary, go to CNNPolitics.com or to the CNN apps or CNN mobile web site.

Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @politicalticker

Bachmann's campaign spokesman, Guy Short, confirmed Wednesday she would seek reelection for her seat, noting there were "more details to come" on her official announcement.

Minnesota is still redrawing its congressional districts, making the contours of Bachmann's region uncertain. However, no other candidates have announced they are running for the seat. The district includes northern and eastern suburbs of the Twin Cities and has been represented by a Republican since 2003.

Bachmann serves on the House Financial Services Committee and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, which was noted frequently in her speeches the campaign trail.

CNN's Deirdre Walsh contributed to this report.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/25/bachmann-will-run-for-reelection/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #516 on: February 08, 2013, 08:46:37 PM »
I would "appreciate" Michelle Bachman if her lips were wrapped around my prick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: February 08, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »

Hi Benny. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #518 on: February 08, 2013, 08:50:55 PM »
Hi Benny. 

Your trolling me pretty hard.  So much for you going away. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #519 on: February 09, 2013, 12:49:34 PM »
i would appreciate MB if she would involve her twink hubby in public appearances more and more. Chubby chasers, unite!
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: January 12, 2015, 10:54:20 AM »
Michele Bachmann said it in 2011 and was Laughed At! Who Laughing Now?
January 10, 2015 By Staff Writer

In 2011 Michelle Bachman predicted the gas could again be under $2 per gallon.

The liberal media wrote articles like

Why Michele Bachmann’s $2-a-Gallon Gas Promise Is a Fantasy

So Bachmann has promised to bring gasoline below $2 a gallon — a 56% decrease from the current average price of $3.58 a gallon.

So take a look at her tweet now:

http://viral.buzz/michele-bachmann-said-it-in-2011-and-was-laughed-at-who-laughing-now/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #521 on: January 12, 2015, 11:50:33 AM »
Probably a good idea.  She can have a greater impact on elections outside of Congress, similar to Palin's influence in 2010.

Palin's impact upon the reality television world has been pretty awesome, I agree.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: January 12, 2015, 11:52:49 AM »
Palin's impact upon the reality television world has been pretty awesome, I agree.

Shouldn't you be trolling Democratic Underground, you liberal lackey? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #523 on: January 12, 2015, 11:54:30 AM »
Shouldn't you be trolling Democratic Underground, you liberal lackey? 

Shouldn't you be pretending to be a repub while supporting amnesty and grubercare?

LOL come on man, give Cruz a chance.  He wants to fix America.  We all know with Jeb or Romney, it's going to be more of the same due to their liberal positions on so many issues. 

Cruz or lose.  Say it aloud a few times, it's catchy man.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: January 12, 2015, 11:55:09 AM »
Shouldn't you be pretending to be a repub while supporting amnesty and grubercare?

LOL come on man, give Cruz a chance.  He wants to fix America.  We all know with Jeb or Romney, it's going to be more of the same due to their liberal positions on so many issues. 

Cruz or lose.  Say it aloud a few times, it's catchy man.

Shut up troll.