Author Topic: JETS/COLTS  (Read 2715 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: JETS/COLTS
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 07:00:19 AM »
Sorry to say, the refs had no outcome on this game. The Colts are much better than the jets.
I agree on that game but lol, we had switched to talking about the other game in these last posts...  and yea, I'm absolutely sure you would say the same of the saints/vikings game. haha...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »
tony, lol... stop... it was so butt ass obvious they got away with so much more.  And that overtime drive, what an absolute joke.  Even yahoo ran "the robbery" front page all night long.  And there were a shit load of late hits on Farve not called.  Hell I've watched similar hits all year long get called, they let NO have a little more room for hitting Farve after the ball left.  If you don't see that, I don't know what to say but lol...  I was hoping they would dish it back and just take out a few NO players.  by the end of the night, I had already renamed The Saints to Raiders II...  yea yea yea, I know, I'm just a sore loser making excuses ::)  Year after year I see what these refs get away with in all sorts of games I don't have a stake in...  I can't count the number of games that end up feeling like I just watched the refs play it.
most on here agree that the game was called well by the refs... :P

sorry huggy bear were there calls that could have been made absolutely but that goes both ways as well. Good for the refs and good for football for them to actually let the players play, its not like they were calling against the vikings and not calling against the saints they werent calling on either of them.

What I found weird is that they were lax with the qb's but pretty strict on the cb's and wr's...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 04:31:42 PM »
 Even yahoo ran "the robbery" front page all night long.  

you realize that is just a guy that yahoos pays to write about his opinion, right?

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »
you realize that is just a guy that yahoos pays to write about his opinion, right?

E
:o

haha