Author Topic: Update on Wayne Demillia's health  (Read 3898 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Update on Wayne Demillia's health
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 11:48:06 PM »
When people get off chemo, their energy returns and the appetite comes back since they no longer have that poison swimming around in their body which is what chemo is...... ::)

Guess some people never had friends or family with cancer...obviously you. 

It is safe to say these friends or family you thought had cancer in reality told you that in hopes it would scare you off and you would never come around again or they were really hoping they had something wrong so they could die and get away from you.
No Worries 4 me

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 12:09:42 AM »
Wayne let me know about a secert. He and Kevin were and still are good friends. That was done for the video.
CHRUSH another myth

I figured it was because Kevin was frequently late and had it coming.

Then in 2003 I sent Wayne an e-mail saying he was a fucking asshole for saying that to Kevin.  ;D

In hindsight, Wayne was most likely perfectly justified to act that way!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 01:49:37 AM »
I was at Wayne's house last night where he cooked Michele and I , a four course dinner. Italian style .
His cemo is over and will see his doctor next month. He looks and feels great.
He has been consulting on NCAA bowl games .His next gig ?  Wayne goes to Hollywood ...The contacts are signed. He will make a press announcement  later this year as things get solid .

wow, thats great! happy to hear he's doing well. tell him I said hi  :)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 01:53:26 AM »
Wayne let me know about a secert. He and Kevin were and still are good friends. That was done for the video.
CHRUSH another myth

Bob, tell wayne hi for me and have him call me.  I emailed him I think around christmas but I don't have his number handy anywhere.  Lost it on my old phone
No Worries 4 me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 04:49:29 AM »
Wayne ended the bodybuilding fed due to illness, correct?

Now that he's healthy enough to work in Hollywood why doesn't he take up the bb fed again?

Oh yeah, it was just an excuse and bodybuilding didn't pay.

As usual, the bodybuilders got fucked over and dreams of stardom crushed.  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 05:26:21 AM »
Bob, tell wayne hi for me and have him call me.  I emailed him I think around christmas but I don't have his number handy anywhere.  Lost it on my old phone

Didn't you diss him at the Olympia because you lost all that money on those PDI T-Shirts, Keith.... ;D
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 08:55:47 AM »
Didn't you diss him at the Olympia because you lost all that money on those PDI T-Shirts, Keith.... ;D

Again you stupid moron you look stupid because you try to pretend you know something.  Honestly how fucking stupid are you.  Please tell me if Wayne was at the Olympia a few years ago when I was there.  Please tell me when I even mentioned anything about Wayne or the t-shirts.  How embarrassing it must be for anyone who stands next to you.  Can you imagine what people think if they thought that person was with you.  You are a joke in bodybuilding, you are a joke on internet boards and you are a joke in real life.  Queer Vissy must be one dumb pale white albino idiot.  Either that you must suck a great pole.  What a life you have knowing that the only thing you are good at is sucking a cock dry and licking an asshole.   
No Worries 4 me

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2010, 11:37:45 AM »
I figured it was because Kevin was frequently late and had it coming.

Then in 2003 I sent Wayne an e-mail saying he was a fucking asshole for saying that to Kevin.  ;D

In hindsight, Wayne was most likely perfectly justified to act that way!

LOL ;D

E
E