Author Topic: Got a message from Billy Guns - Rips Palumbo and Crew To Pieces!!!  (Read 23733 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Got a message from Billy Guns - Rips Palumbo and Crew To Pieces!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 02:48:01 PM »
and you just caught your self in more lies vince...where in his e-mail does he rip the convicted felon or his gay lover?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »
and you just caught your self in more lies vince...where in his e-mail does he rip the convicted felon or his gay lover?

I think calling them a bunch of nuthuggers counts as ripping into them.
A

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »

I think calling them a bunch of nuthuggers counts as ripping into them.

do you do this shit to make yourself feel important?  sad really...

Billy Guns

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »
Billy, you seem to forget that all messages are time date stamped, Ron can verify that

Hey Vince
« Sent to: Vince G, CSN MFT on: Today at 11:56:49 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Just saw my name was dropped in the serge nubret thread....yes all is well with me. Not sure how you found out about the falling out with me and the rest of the Palumbo guy crew but it really dosent matter....I have moved on in life to do for myself above others like I have made the mistake of doing with the past.

I dont post anywhere anymore just because I am done with the sport completely....I have been in business since I was 18 and its not hard to see bodybuilding is a lose lose situation.....I do watch the threads to see where my name is being thrown because I am sure there is a guy or two dying to start shit with me.

Hope all is well by you keep doing your thing as long as it works out well for you in the end.....btw incase the losers are wondering I am sitting at 6 ' 4 268 today!!!! I been working with Milos's Principles in my daliy diet minus the insulin...lol

Billy Guns

In any case, its like I said before.  Dave and John treated you like a brother by all observations so why the fallout???  That's all I'd like to know.  And referring to Dave's crew as a bunch of nuthuggers is funny.  

I'm sorry Billy, I hope all is well for you but even I have to say its a bit strange that you now hate everyone at RX because they treated you like family.  You all went out to restaurants and Dave let you say at his place and prepped you for your bodybuilding show and brought you at least into some sort of shape  

Dave did a lot of shit for you and now you're throwing it back in his face .  

Billy, I sincerely hope you take care of yourself man.  If you're out of the game that's fine.  But you're going to have to explain to me why you're saying this stuff about Dave because he and the crew had your back for years and now all of a sudden you're calling them all a bunch of nuthuggers.  I can't see what they did to you that would ruin all those years of friendship and support.

Wow I am suprised you didnt photoshop the email to change my words.....I fail to see where I said a bad word about Dave himself and yes there are a few bad seeds in his life that ruined alot of good friendships and I will leave it at that....

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2010, 02:51:45 PM »
Got a message from Billy today.  It was pretty long but to sum it up he literally rips the whole RX Muscle Crew apart especially Dave.  

I have a question for the Mensa Member who wrote this sentence:

How do you EXACTLY,literally, rip a whole bunch of people with words? Wizardary? A huge tongue that is the actually a sabre?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2010, 02:53:00 PM »

Dave and I both know the truth of the friendship ending and I have nothing else to discuss on the issue. I appreciate Vince trying to create more drama around my name but I am gone from the industry and sport in everyway. I was told my name was dropped here so i am here to end the drama where it is not needed in my life

thank you

I'm sorry but that's not good enough which is why I asked DA what's the deal.    Dave helped you out for many many years, Billy and did a lot of shit for you.

Now you're dissing them and calling the Wack Pack a bunch of nuthuggers and not even giving an explanation why?????  Come on William, this simply doesn't make any sense.
A

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 02:53:45 PM »
just spill the beans already man

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 02:54:56 PM »

How do you EXACTLY,literally, rip a whole bunch of people with words? Wizardary? A huge tongue that is the actually a sabre?
Chekhov, I think. It probably loses a bit in translation.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 02:57:30 PM »

Ok, I'll admit I embellished it a tad bit on the ripping part.  But its still a rip on the RX Wack Pack and by all accounts its from a long time RX Muscle Wack Pack Member.  I only put it out there to get some answers and clear the air as to what's going on or what happened
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »
Wow I am suprised you didnt photoshop the email to change my words.....I fail to see where I said a bad word about Dave himself and yes there are a few bad seeds in his life that ruined alot of good friendships and I will leave it at that....

We can always get Ron Avidan to confirm what you wrote if you like.  I didn't change a single word bro and you know it. 

Don't act like you didn't want this out there.  If you didn't, you would have never wrote me with this.  You wanted me to put this out there and you wanted Dave and John to know how you felt about them.  The only question is WHY?? when they've helped you out and had your back for so long...   
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »
Chekhov, I think. It probably loses a bit in translation.

of course- it was Chekov

i'm currently trying to think of something that makes it sound like i know what you are talking about but all i remember is that he was the one who used to bang Ohura behind Captain kurt's back....

...and he was a hell of a playwright

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »
Ok, I'll admit I embellished it a tad bit on the ripping part.  But its still a rip on the RX Wack Pack and by all accounts its from a long time RX Muscle Wack Pack Member.  I only put it out there to get some answers and clear the air as to what's going on or what happened

Vince - either post the incriminating PM or shut the fuck up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2010, 03:04:03 PM »
Vince - either post the incriminating PM or shut the fuck up.

I did but I'll put it up again for those who missed it or can't go back to page fuckin one.... ::)

Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig II

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Hey Vince
« Sent to: Vince G, CSN MFT on: Today at 11:56:49 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Just saw my name was dropped in the serge nubret thread....yes all is well with me. Not sure how you found out about the falling out with me and the rest of the Palumbo guy crew but it really dosent matter....I have moved on in life to do for myself above others like I have made the mistake of doing with the past.

I dont post anywhere anymore just because I am done with the sport completely....I have been in business since I was 18 and its not hard to see bodybuilding is a lose lose situation.....I do watch the threads to see where my name is being thrown because I am sure there is a guy or two dying to start shit with me.

Hope all is well by you keep doing your thing as long as it works out well for you in the end.....btw incase the losers are wondering I am sitting at 6 ' 4 268 today!!!! I been working with Milos's Principles in my daliy diet minus the insulin...lol

Billy Guns
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2010, 03:08:54 PM »
I found out from Palumbo.  What the hell happenned between you guys, they made it sound like you stole some stuff from them or something.

As far as things with me are concerned, I ended up doing 150k last year in business so I've upgraded my ecommerce site and I'm building my own bodybuilding site and forum.  I've even got the same design that RX Muscle has except I'm using Wordpress rather than Joomla so it will be much faster.  It will launch next month

Whatever happenned with you two, hope things are fine

Billy Guns

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 03:09:20 PM »

We can always get Ron Avidan to confirm what you wrote if you like.  I didn't change a single word bro and you know it. 

Don't act like you didn't want this out there.  If you didn't, you would have never wrote me with this.  You wanted me to put this out there and you wanted Dave and John to know how you felt about them.  The only question is WHY?? when they've helped you out and had your back for so long...   

this is the real reason you posted anything here you wanted to drive more drama to the site but like I said Dave and myself know the truth and it will be left at that unless he decides to put the info out there which is his descion

I only posted here to end the drama so everyone take care as it wont happen again

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2010, 03:11:13 PM »
of course- it was Chekov

i'm currently trying to think of something that makes it sound like i know what you are talking about but all i remember is that he was the one who used to bang Ohura behind Captain kurt's back....

...and he was a hell of a playwright
Ha! Made me laugh.    ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2010, 03:14:33 PM »
This is worse than Billy and Vince onstage filmed by RX muscle. Could be worse than Tyson vs Holmes.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2010, 03:31:32 PM »
I prefer bodybuilding drama of 5 years back where people would threaten to hospitalize each other.  

Today you have people talking trash, then walking by each other at expos like it's nothing.  You know they're gonna scream loud online, but in person, nobody (in the 5+ years of this drama) has ever actually kicked the crap outta anyone.

So please, somebody, follow thru for once and just punch one another in the face :)

that is so true the best was back when titus and kamali where melting down threatining to kill and smash
(of course the whole titus thing that came about later) now we have billy gunns and vince lisping at each other.....great googly moogly how far we have fallen
Odilly

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2010, 03:35:39 PM »
that is so true the best was back when titus and kamali where melting down threatining to kill and smash
(of course the whole titus thing that came about later) now we have billy gunns and vince lisping at each other.....great googly moogly how far we have fallen
Yes we need this here Guns vs Goodrum its all good

TruthHurts

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »
goodrum is funny to laugh at and his comedy career changes are always fun to read about. the fact his body is terrible and he took roids for it and lives in a trailerhome with a white boyfriend called vissy is also very funny.

i also laugh when keith eventually arrives out of breath and calls him "monkey". that said, I think I would kill myself if i were him.
yes, there's been a few times i've said "at least i'm not goodrum"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
vince we don't have any interest where/who u get your massages from  >:(
follow the arrows

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2010, 03:42:45 PM »
goodrum is funny to laugh at and his comedy career changes are always fun to read about. the fact his body is terrible and he took roids for it and lives in a trailerhome with a white boyfriend called vissy is also very funny.

i also laugh when keith eventually arrives out of breath and calls him "monkey". that said, I think I would kill myself if i were him.
yes, there's been a few times i've said "at least i'm not goodrum"
;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2010, 03:44:51 PM »
this is the real reason you posted anything here you wanted to drive more drama to the site but like I said Dave and myself know the truth and it will be left at that unless he decides to put the info out there which is his descion

I only posted here to end the drama so everyone take care as it wont happen again

Ok...Till next time.   ;D
A

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2010, 03:44:59 PM »
Got a message from Billy today.  It was pretty long but to sum it up he literally rips the whole RX Muscle Crew apart especially Dave.  Don't know what happenned between those guys but it sure was funny to read.  However I do find it strange as Dave and John treated him like a brother from all Bobservations so I don't know what the deal is???

Treated him like a brother?.........gee, you're a dickhead.  

They mocked him, used him and discarded him....they were about as sincere in their efforts to "brother" him as you are in your efforts to come across as someone of virtue and knowledge on here.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2010, 03:51:05 PM »
Yes we need this here Guns vs Goodrum its all good

ya they are comedy that is for sure, and they put up a good show, and Vince's plans for his trailer based internet empire are fun to keep tabs on (Vince's forum i am sure there wont be many gimmicks taken over there lol) we need to get chadwick mower and squad father in on this thread..........maybe Vince can get those two and billy on to his forum..if he did i would definitely sign up over there to watch shit go down
Odilly